No announcement yet.

Fenerbahçe 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages from Bjelica and Jasikevicius.

FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Aziz Yildirim slapped the opponent team's president, before the start of a women bball game. incredible. Even PAO president can't beat that.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        Aziz Yildirim slapped the opponent team's president, before the start of a women bball game. incredible. Even PAO president can't beat that.
        OT but PAO president cursed Spanoulis' wife and wished his unborn child to die, on camera.
        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          Aziz Yildirim slapped the opponent team's president, before the start of a women bball game. incredible. Even PAO president can't beat that.
          Aziz really lost his mind, we really need Ali Koc as a new president before he does a similar thing in the Euroleague...
          FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• eh no no way. but i can die laughing if he slaps pao president one day.
            FENER
            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by spittifiz View Post
              eh no no way. But i can die laughing if he slaps pao president one day.
              :d:d:d

Comment

• D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!

Will nobody say stop to this clown? I put the blame on all members of congress who are the gangrene of this club at first. They simply don't have nuts to topple him from the throne. It is unbelievable and kinda funny as an outsider how this clown rules this club at his sweet will. Also, those power-hungry Fener fans who had backed him in the course of time should be ashamed. Give him head, he will surely hand out free tickets to you. Parasites...
                Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• The congress (of which I am a part) is full of clowns who adore and worship this guy.
                  He also has many ties ($$$$$$$) with hundreds of members doing this and that for the club.
                  He buys many, and discredits others who can be in opposition.
                  Erdogan and this guy are of the same kind! (You know what kind)

Comment

• I like it when Aziz Yıldırım do these kind of unusual things to protect Fener. Well done Mr. President. I appreciate it.
                    FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
                    Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
                    Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
                    Melli - Kalinic - Barış
                    Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

• To protect Fener?????

The psycho resorted to PHYSICAL VIOLENCE FFS!

Comment

• Mr. President couldn't hit well. That's the only thing I'll judge him about the issue. That man made offers to 3 of our players before the finals. And Aziz Yıldırım gave him what he deserved. So simple...
                        FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
                        Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
                        Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
                        Melli - Kalinic - Barış
                        Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

• Aziz Yıldırım did what no one before him didn't. He may be the worst man on the planet but we now talk about Fener as candidate for title. He brought Zoc.
                          I don't care about anything but results.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            Aziz Yıldırım did what no one before him didn't. He may be the worst man on the planet but we now talk about Fener as candidate for title. He brought Zoc.
                            I don't care about anything but results.
                            Some Fener fans slightly are starting to loose their mind....to aproove this kind of behaviour no matter what is simply insane!
                            Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                            SG/PG: Walden
                            SG: Loyd
                            SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                            SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                            PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                            PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                            C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                              Some Fener fans slightly are starting to loose their mind....to aproove this kind of behaviour no matter what is simply insane!
                              My friend, I dont approve his behaviours for 5-6 years.I am looking forward to his resign.

But people sometimes deserved like these things.

Just imagine. Before the season, Zvezda Club member and fan of Zvezda become a president for any Serbian team. They will steal your 2 main rotation players before the season.
                              They will offer double wages to your 3 important players before the final game. Then, when your president will go to this team's arena for final game and they wont reserve a seat for him and will start to provocation.

What do you want to do ?

Comment

• So that guy at was slapped by Yildirim is the owner/president of Dogus Group ?
                                1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information