Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
    I found it hard to believe someone really believes that Aussies were cheated on that Mills foul. Haven't you seen the replays? Mills is the last defender between Rodriguez and an easy layup. He first holds his ground, but as Sergio blows by him, he moves his right leg and knees him. Then Sergio clearly exaggerates contact and dives to the floor. That's Drawing a Foul 101 for any of you who didn't attend school.

well you'd better believe it.Only spaniards think that this was not a robbery and an awful call.Check the tweets of american basketball journalists..all of them agree that it was a terrible call
    examples

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
      I found it hard to believe someone really believes that Aussies were cheated on that Mills foul. Haven't you seen the replays? Mills is the last defender between Rodriguez and an easy layup. He first holds his ground, but as Sergio blows by him, he moves his right leg and knees him. Then Sergio clearly exaggerates contact and dives to the floor. That's Drawing a Foul 101 for any of you who didn't attend school.

On the other hand, just a play before, no whistle was blown on Andersen's push just as Claver was going to clear the bouncing ball, preventing Baynes' basket. The replay leaves no room for doubt. So, in a sense, everyone's right about the refs not doing their job properly.
      You haven't read the last pages, no? I was trying to explain it but everybody here seems that they see a spanish suspicious call and they lose their mind. So Darrell, son't lose your time on it, it has been discussed during the evening without succeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
        I am not naive but guess what everyone else is naive if they think USA cheats and now one else does. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that everyone cheats.
        I can't deny that, but there is a huge diffrence between USA and the others. If u want to succes u must cheat a domestic institution who wants ur same succes. If we want to succes we have to cheat an international competition which wants the maximum transparency and clarity by common legitimacy.
        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
          well you'd better believe it.Only spaniards think that this was not a robbery and an awful call.Check the tweets of american basketball journalists..all of them agree that it was a terrible call
          examples

https://twitter.com/bballbreakdown/s...22124231303168
          There was some comments about that call from non spaniards saying that the referees wasn't decisives at the game. But if you believe what you have said... Is a clear no foul, but if we watch the game again, we will see bad calls in both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
            I can't deny that, but there is a huge diffrence between USA and the others. If u want to succes u must cheat a domestic institution who wants ur same succes. If we want to succes we have to cheat an international competition which wants the maximum transparency and clarity by common legitimacy.
            We're the college kids doping when they beat Spain by 30 in '84 or 40 in '88. Come on dude like I said everybody does what they have to do and it doesn't assure anything on the court.
            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
              what happened with Dr Fuentes bags Kwijibo?Will they ever test them?..look doping is everywhere in the proffesional sports,if you think that americans are the only onew who dope while europeans drink orange juice,you are naive at best.
              Sadly Spain isn't clean either. Among others Dr Fuente was provider of some biggest spanish football clubs so most of the arguments acussing Fuentes has been archived. I don't have problem to recognise that and i'm also ashamed. IMO teams must play with the same rules and only the best succes. Sadly this don't happen and the most powerful and richest team/country has favorable conditions
              BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

We're the college kids doping when they beat Spain by 30 in '84 or 40 in '88. Come on dude like I said everybody does what they have to do and it doesn't assure anything on the court.
                In fact, in that age the athletes (all the people who played sport) used to take substances that nowadays are prohibited. So americans could be dopated, but Spaniards too.

Comment

Because european basketball in 80's was prehistoric really bad. With the years the difference has been reduced and now USA can't win even bronze with a NCAA roster. But if they didn't dope 30 years ago, necessary means they don't do right now? No
                  BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                    In fact, in that age the athletes (all the people who played sport) used to take substances that nowadays are prohibited. So americans could be dopated, but Spaniards too.
                    Nowadays is not rly strange to find premature deads of 80's NBA players. Too much dopping for some of them i think
                    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Because european basketball in 80's was prehistoric really bad. With the years the difference has been reduced and now USA can't win even bronze with a NCAA roster. But if they didn't dope 30 years ago, necessary means they don't do right now? No
                      There was also a very unfair rule, and it was that if you wanted to play in the NBA, you had to leave you NT. RIDICOLOUS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                        There was also a very unfair rule, and it was that if you wanted to play in the NBA, you had to leave you NT. RIDICOLOUS!!!
                        But not ridiculous for every American everywhere to be disqualified for playing professionally...

Also, Yugoslavians were fielding NBA players against USA college kids in 1990 so that isn't very accurate either.

Comment

Nowadays is not rly strange to find premature deads of 80's NBA players. Too much dopping for some of them i think
                          It so commendable for the Gasols and all the Spanish players that play or have played in the NBA to battle all those cheaters while remaining clean and doing it the right way. Like I said buddy keep living in your dreamland. It's the only way you can sleep at night.

Comment

• The end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Boys 2882 View Post
                              But not ridiculous for every American everywhere to be disqualified for playing professionally...

Also, Yugoslavians were fielding NBA players against USA college kids in 1990 so that isn't very accurate either.
                              Don't waste your time with these guys. Pau Gasol will retire and then Spain will be what they always were before him in the world of basketball, completely irrelevant. Although I must say I will miss eliminating a Pau led team over and over again.
                              But hey, he can always say he beat the USA in that all important 6th place classification game.

Goodnight everybody see you all in 3 years at the World Cup.

Comment

Don't waste your time with these guys. Pau Gasol will retire and then Spain will be what they always were before him in the world of basketball, completely irrelevant. Although I must say I will miss eliminating a Pau led team over and over again.
                                But hey, he can always say he beat the USA in that all important 6th place classification game.

Goodnight everybody see you all in 3 years at the World Cup.
                                Your arrogance is okey, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information