X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunisia Update :

Trip to Latvia
    After the double confrontation with Senegal, Tunisia has moved yesterday in Latvia for an internship in a week and a tournament from 20 to 26 June then an international tournament from 27 to 30 June (Czech) And friendly games against Latvia and Lithuania from 30 June to 02 July in Lithuania.
    * Exclusion of Mohamed Hdidane.
    * Saleh Mejri should join the group in the next few days.
    * This is also the list of 16 players selected for the European Tour:
    Omar Abada, Mohamed Abbassi, Youssef Gaddour, Michael Roll(Naturalized- Kutxa Laboral), Aymen Bouzid,
    Hamdi Braa, Makram Ben Romdhane, Zied Chennoufi, Lassaâd Chouaya,
    Mourad El mabrouk, Mokhtar Ghyaza, Nizar Knioua, Firas Lahiani, Omar Mouhli, Mehdi Seyeh and Haythem Saada.

Comment

1st France-Serbia tonight. This one in Paris (next one will be in Belgrade).

Most of our backcourt is available, though we don't expect them to play a lot (De Colo, Parker).

Starting 5 for France
      Parker - De Colo - Moerman - Diaw- Lauvergne

Starting 5 for Serbia
      Markovic - Bogdanovic - Kalinic - Bircevic - Raduljica

No idea why Teo is not starting. France playing tall with Moerman, but normally it's Gelabale or Kahudi expected (then Batum during the OQT).

Stimac playing a lot but i assume he won't be in the OQT team ? Bjelica injured or not playing for the qualifier?

Serbia won 79-77
      Score by quarter
      21-17 19-17 22-21 10-22

Not much to say, a lot of players won't play for both teams for the qualification tournaments. Some key players missing or injured too on both sides.

The game in Serbia should be more interesting as both coach should play the normal rotations.
      Last edited by raph; 06-21-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
        Chinese friendly tournament final:

Iran 85:70 Lithuania B (20:17, 30:14, 18:15, 17:24)

It wasn't a Lithuanian official team, actually Lithuanian basketball federation suing that team for using Lithuanian teams name as it was private team based on players from LKL who never even had a invitation from Lithuanian national team or even deserved it and one Ukrainian player.
        Players who was in the Chinese friendly tournament: Gintaras Leonavičius, Ovidijus Varanauskas, Rolandas Alijevas, Darius Gvezdauskas, Julius Kazakauskas, Tadas Rinkūnas, Arvydas Eitutavičius, Edgaras Želionis, Denisas Krestininas, Giedrius Staniulis, Arnas Labuckas and Ukranian Vladislav Koreniuk.

Comment

Yes. Very curious indeed. I wonder who organized the team, because my understanding is that Rolandas Alijevas is currently indefinitely suspended from the Lithuanian Basketball League because of gambling allegations.

Last edited by Hepcat; 06-23-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Mexico not looking great in their first few games at Centrobasket...needed overtime to beat the USVI and then lost to the Dominican Republic which is missing most of their main players.
            Originally posted by Fedfan
            Most ppl get childish when they lose.
            Originally posted by GuTO
            refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
              Mexico not looking great in their first few games at Centrobasket...needed overtime to beat the USVI and then lost to the Dominican Republic which is missing most of their main players.

Mexico playing with the squad of the OQT?
              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                Mexico playing with the squad of the OQT?
                Ayon is missing, but the rest are there: Gutierrez, Cruz, Mata, Hernendez, Stoll, so more or less the best they have

Btw, didn't update the scores this week, wasn't around PC these days, will try to do this today

Comment

Greece-Turkey 42-34 at halftime.

I think if this wasn't a friendly game, I think Turkey would have tried playing some zone. Only one 3 for us in the first half and Katsikaris using Calathes and Antetokounmpo at the same time.

Antetokounmpo has 11 points and 3 assists playing mainly as a point guard. His drive can't be stopped.

Comment

boring game between greece and turkey, audience is sleeping.

i don't see this team doing any better against france..

Comment

Originally posted by inefeswetrust View Post
                      boring game between greece and turkey, audience is sleeping.

i don't see this team doing any better against france..

Crowds is friendly,like it has to be in a friendly game.Didn't expect us to win that easy even without Sloukas and Perperoglou,the rest of the squad seem to be determined for something good this summer
                      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                        Crowds is friendly,like it has to be in a friendly game.Didn't expect us to win that easy even without Sloukas and Perperoglou,the rest of the squad seem to be determined for something good this summer
                        they were acting like an "audience" rather than a "crowd" though. that was not being friendly imo, that's just some really bored people.

i expect-or at least wish- a better game on sunday.

Comment

Greece was for a long time better then Turkey in basketball and seems that will continue for a long period. At least until Ataman and his buffoons retire.
                          Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by inefeswetrust View Post
                            they were acting like an "audience" rather than a "crowd" though. that was not being friendly imo, that's just some really bored people.

i expect-or at least wish- a better game on sunday.
                            Game was boring because our team is boring, crowds is just mirror of that.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Game was boring because our team is boring, crowds is just mirror of that.
                              that's what i was trying to say in my first post.

Comment

live stream Croatia - Canada

Službene web stranice hrvatskog košarkaškog saveza. Najnovije informacije o hrvatskoj košarci, igračima, klubovima, reprezentaciji i povijesti hrvatske košarke.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information