Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a fucking disgrace! 8 minutes to Yagmur! I mean must be some kind of referee conspiracy since they called him for 4 fouls in 8 minutes. I know our boy has a lot of heart, but this is just insane. Fucking ref job.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
      Thanks!

Yea, shame, but good news is that Oğuz Savaş is hot!

For serious, who is playing for China? I know for Yi Jinlian...
      Didn't find boxscore of China. I also could recognize only Yi J. from the game pics, don't know if Qi Zhou played. He's hot NBA prospect.
      Oğuz Savaş is hot because Chinese bigs are traditionally so soft, even softer than Tomic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
        Italy 78 Czech Republic 48 (31:16, 17:8, 17:10, 13:14)

Wow!

They played without their best three players!

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
          Any boxscore for this game?
          When I find, I'm adding boxscores in 2nd post of the thread or under each team schedule, this one already was there yeasterday

Comment

Chinese friendly tournament semi-final:

Lithuania B 80:65 New Zealand (23:15, 14:17, 19:20, 24:13)

I don't know what happened during the game, but the result must certainly be classified as a disappointment for the New Zealand team. I would think they must have wanted to emerge on top in this eight team friendly tournament and on paper the Lithuanian team wasn't that impressive looking.

Last edited by Hepcat; 06-18-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Here you can see livescore of Turkey-Czech Republic and Italy-China!

Comment

Day 1 Tunisia vs Senegal :67-63 in Nabuel
                Day 2 Tunisia vs Senegal :74-69 in Tunis

Comment

Italy-China 87-58 (Belinelli 19,Gallinari 17,Cervi 12)

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                    Italy-China 87-58 (Belinelli 19,Gallinari 17,Cervi 12)
                    where to watch replay?
                    Darling it's better
                    Down where it's wetter
                    Take it from me.

- Sebastian, The Little Mermaid

Comment

Chinese friendly tournament final:

Iran 85:70 Lithuania B (20:17, 30:14, 18:15, 17:24)

Comment

Canada-Croatia 91-80 (48-45 ht), at Novigrad friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by carlo View Post
                          Really like the way Canada played,didn't expect it to be honest.They are able to secure the 1st position in their group and then to face on of NZ/Phillipines.Croatian team was dissapointed to my eyes,a new team with a HUGE problem at C position and perimeter defence,can't really find how they are going to turn this out.Pretty unbalanced like we have been used the last years.Still the most important problem of this team is the mentality factor.

*First time I watched Birch in a live game.Gotta say that I really like him.
                          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by carlo View Post
                            Any box score?

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                              Really like the way Canada played,didn't expect it to be honest.They are able to secure the 1st position in their group and then to face on of NZ/Phillipines.Croatian team was dissapointed to my eyes,a new team with a HUGE problem at C position and perimeter defence,can't really find how they are going to turn this out.Pretty unbalanced like we have been used the last years.Still the most important problem of this team is the mentality factor.

*First time I watched Birch in a live game.Gotta say that I really like him.
                              I put a more detailed review on Canada in the Canada forum - but I was a little surprised. Croatia couldnt stop the Canadian guards from penetrating (Ennis and P. Scrubb) - they were either finishing in the paint or kicking out for open threes (Canada 14/30 for three). That is going to be a big problem for Croatia if it continues, as it is not like Ennis and Scrubb are NBA all-stars.
                              Croatia also didn't do a great job attacking undersized Canada inside the paint.
                              6'8 (maybe 6'7) Bennett and 6'9 Birch were the two main interior defenders.

no box score found by me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Vonbatas View Post
                                Any box score?
                                No box score so far, but game's some coverage here.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information