This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
    A lot of pressure now on Spain, France and Australia to win this tournament. The sea parted like never before with no Serbia or US remaining in the way. Two of these three will squander an enormous opportunity and probably never live it down.
    I'd say the pressure is greater for the newcomers. Spain has already been in this situation once, and has squandered many opportunities in all kind of tournaments, so it's not a new experience for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
      Don't count Argentina out.
      We are used to not being taken seriously...

Comment

• Originally posted by juli_rc View Post
        I want USA... FRA is too much for us!
        Yeah if Popovich is the coach you should. You saw what happened when a G league team played you on your home court two years ago. If Popovich was coaching that team you would have definitely won. Just like you did in ‘02 when he was on the bench and in ‘04. After that when he wasn’t part of team USA you lost every time.
        Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Thank God for NBA insider Reynolds taking it to Popovich in the postgame. Popovich being his usual miserable prick self snapping back saying just write don’t coach. Yeah well somebody had to coach.

Comment

• It is starting to seem this tournament a lot to 2006 , Spain will be World champions without facing USA.

Comment

Thank God for NBA insider Reynolds taking it to Popovich in the postgame. Popovich being his usual miserable prick self snapping back saying just write don’t coach. Yeah well somebody had to coach.
              reading all of your recent posts, I have to admit you really hate Pop.
              I think that is the most hate this forum has seen for a while.
              Even Oly and Pao fans don’t hate each other here so much.
              Last edited by Picek; 09-11-2019, 04:26 PM.
              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                reading all of your recent posts, I have to armt you really hate Pop.
                I think that is the most hate this forum has seen for a while.
                Even Oly and Pao fans don’t hate each other here so much.
                Yeah I strongly dislike him but honestly some of it is transferred to him because it’s how much the media is scared and bullied by him and treat him with kid gloves. It’s not really his fault that they let him get away with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sykes View Post
                  It is starting to seem this tournament a lot to 2006 , Spain will be World champions without facing USA.
                  Who cares. Go get it. They weren’t good enough to be an obstacle for you so it doesn’t matter.

Comment

• The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Guys, I am sorry for this comment, but if anyone of those guys commenting World Cup is playing NBA2k20 put me a message so that we can play one or two games the next days before my work starts at monday Cheers. I hope this comment is okay for admins. Sorry for offtopic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                        Guys, I am sorry for this comment, but if anyone of those guys commenting World Cup is playing NBA2k20 put me a message so that we can play one or two games the next days before my work starts at monday Cheers. I hope this comment is okay for admins. Sorry for offtopic.
                        I like 2K but I'm sick of "let's push the same game with updated roster" philosophy so I didn't buy 2K20. Sorry lol
                        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• If you decide to download it anyway, message me bro

I'm no pro, don't worry.

Comment

Who cares. Go get it. They weren’t good enough to be an obstacle for you so it doesn’t matter.
                            For me is very dissapointing, winning the World cup should be after beating USA, always, and last time I remember a win to USA Was in 2002 for 5th place.
                            That is why France deserves the cup.

Comment

For me is very dissapointing, winning the World cup should be after beating USA, always, and last time I remember a win to USA Was in 2002 for 5th place.
                              That is why France deserves the cup.
                              You shouldn’t feel like that. That ‘06 team backed up that tournament title by fighting the USA A teams tooth and nail in ‘08 and ‘12. In a way further legitimizing the ‘06 title. Win it and that’s all that matters. And then if you play really well next summer it makes it look even better.

Comment

It is starting to seem this tournament a lot to 2006 , Spain will be World champions without facing USA.
                                Just a few days ago I believed in a surprise defeat against Italy, now I am betting on Spain to win the whole thing. Crazy.
                                Defensive ability will cool down Australia's well-oiled offense and experience in big games will give them the win against France.
                                Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information