FYR of Macedonia national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
    Do you guys still want Predrag Samardziski on the team? He has been playing in Rytas so I watch him vlosely and he does not impress me all that much. His offense looks fine from time to time (particularly in Luthuanian league where his height works) but his D is very horrible.

If we want to start defending we have to either play Valanciunas or play with two PF's (Roberts and Katelynas). Samardziski looks a like a big stick in the middle who is too slow to react most of the time unless opponent's have some small PG's who dumbly run stright into him and try to shoot.

Don't you guy's have something better at C spot?
    If Lithuanian NT first (yes, still first or at least was the first last tournament) center is Javtokas, why Predrag can't be the second Makedonian team's center?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
      If Lithuanian NT first (yes, still first or at least was the first last tournament) center is Javtokas, why Predrag can't be the second Makedonian team's center?
      Good point but I hope that Javtokas wont be the main center this year. Valanciunas is playing better than him, even on Defense which was considered to be Javtokas strong point until this season.

Comment

Preliminary roster - Olympics additional qualifying round

Vlado Ilievski (Lokomotiv Kuban)
        Ognjen Stojanovski (MZT)
        Damjan Stojanovski (Lukoil Akademik)
        Vojdan Stojanovski (Donjeck)
        Pero Antić (Olympiacos)
        Todor Gečevski (MZT)
        Gjorgi Čekovski (MZT)
        Predrag Samardžiski (Lietuvos Ritas)
        Kiril Nikolovski (Feni)
        Darko Sokolov (Feni)
        Dime Tasovski (Lirija)
        Jane Petrovski (Rabotnički)
        Aleksandar Kostoski (Kumanovo)
        Ivica Dimčeski (Torus)
        Dimitar Mirakovski (Rabotnički)
        Marko Simonovski (Feni)
        Gorjan Markovski (Torus)
        Bojan Trajkovski (Torus)
        Bojan Krstevski (Torus)
        Nikola Karakolev (Torus)
        Riste Stefanof (Ilisiakos)
        Tod Zafirovski (Duke, NCAA)
        Stojan Gjuroski (Luisiana Tech, NCAA)
        Lester Bo McCalebb (Montepaschi)
        Winston Kennedy (Ostende)
        Jeremiah Masey (Lokomotiv Kuban)
        Darius Washington (Turk Telekom)
        Marques Green (Avelino)
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
          Jane Petrovski
          Wow, they're out of men, so they're inviting girls to join .

I hope we tear those cheaters to pieces in the Olympic qualifying tournament.

You forgot to add Jeremiah Massey to the list on the "Macedonian" side .

Comment

Originally posted by macleopard13 View Post
            Wow, they're out of men, so they're inviting girls to join .

I hope we tear those cheaters to pieces in the Olympic qualifying tournament.

You forgot to add Jeremiah Massey to the list on the "Macedonian" side .
            I'm not even try to mention that Massey is on the list, but with other stuff posted... ffs stop embarassing yourself and do us all (and first of all yourself) a favor and stop spreading that crap all over the forum. It's getting beyond ridiculousness

Comment

What? I want revenge against those cheaters. Anyone can join their team. How about adding Kobe Bryant on your team? Not good enough for ya? How about Carlos Boozer? We'll have a second Pero Antic! Scrap those true Macedonian players and put some black guys who have nothing to do with the country instead!

You have five American players already:
              Marques Green (Avelino)

Only seven will be true Macedonians . Is that fair?

If you were a true Lithuanian, Mindozas, you'd support me.

Comment

What? I want revenge against those cheaters. Anyone can join their team. How about adding Kobe Bryant on your team? Not good enough for ya? How about Carlos Boozer? We'll have a second Pero Antic! Scrap those true Macedonian players and put some black guys who have nothing to do with the country instead!

You have five American players already:
                Marques Green (Avelino)

Only seven will be true Macedonians . Is that fair?

If you were a true Lithuanian, Mindozas, you'd support me.
                I'd better support naturalized players in NT (which I don't) than support your childish behaviour. Learn some manners or atleast how to express your opinion in a proper way without "cheaters", "n..." or other words like that. Moreover, you surely lack knowledge of bball (f.e. only 1 naturalized player is allow and all 5 won't play for Macedonia), but you screaming and shouting here like you know it all

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                  f.e. only 1 naturalized player is allow and all 5 won't play for Macedonia
                  If that's the case, then great! That's fair. For a second I thought that they're gonna use all 5 in their Olympic Qualifying tournament. What a relief .

Still, why naturalize so many Americans?

Comment

If that's the case, then great! That's fair. For a second I thought that they're gonna use all 5 in their Olympic Qualifying tournament. What a relief .

Still, why naturalize so many Americans?
                    Americans needs European passports to play club bball in Europe without restrictions, which leagues has (limits of foreigners). When you have passport like that - you get more interest from the clubs, cause you won't occupy foreigners slot, also you'll get better contract and etc. There are countries with strickt laws what comes to getting citizenship, f.e. Lithuania and there are countries with not that strickt laws, Macedonia is one of them, so I guess player's agent with federation can make a deal - they arrange passport to the player - player will play for their country or it might be the money involved in such deal. That's all. So we have situation like that when 5 US guy are candidates to NT, luckily only 1 is eligilible. If it'd be up to me - there wouldn't be any, but it is like it is and I'm not blaming Macedonia for taking advantage of FIBA decisions, it's only FIBA to blame

Comment

F.R.O.M already began the unofficial part of the preparations for the Olympic qualifications in Venezuela. Coach Marjan Lazovski is working with a group of young players who are in competition for a spot in the final roster: Kiril Nikolovski (Feni), Ivica Dimčeski (Torus), Marko Simonovski (Feni), Gorjan Markovski (Torus), Bojan Krstevski (Torus), Tod Zafirovski (Duke, NCAA), Stojan Gjuroski (Louisiana Tech, NCAA) & as guests, the two biggest local talents, point guards Andrej Magdevski (6'1 1996 Partizan Belgrade, Serbia) & Kristijan Nikolov (6'2 1996 Galatasaray Istanbul, Turkey).

The official part of the preparations for the Pre-Olympic tournament will begin tomorrow, when several other players will join the squad.

Comment

FYR Macedonia National Team

FYR Macedonia is going to play to friendly games against Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico at the end of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by cardenales View Post
                          FYR Macedonia is going to play to friendly games against Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico at the end of this month.
                          Really? where do did you find that information? I would really like to go that game.

Comment

Macedonia plays a friendly versus Russia today. Game is on at 5:30 PM CET. McCalebb, Antic, Gecevski, and Ilievski will not be playing.

Our roster for this game (from what I've been able to find):

Samardziski (BC Lietuvos Rytas), Damjan and Vojdan Stojanovski (MZT Skopje; BC Donetsk), Chekovski (MZT Skopje), Sokolov (Feni Industries), Green (Avellino), Nikolovski (MZT Skopje), Gjuroski (Louisiana Tech), Zafirovski (Duke), Simonovski (Feni Industries), Kostoski (CSU Braşov/KK Kumanovo), Nikolov (Galatasaray?)

Russia seems to have their first team for the game, including Kirilenko. I imagine we'll lose this one quite comfortably because of the all the key players we are missing, but at least we will get a look at some of our younger prospects.

Comment

why you write FYR of Makedonia of thread? write just Makedonia!

Russia play against us with stars,that why we lose a lot. 'favorite' Lithaunia lose to us. we supposed tobe consider favorites.

Comment

Macleopard:

I find it impossible to get excited about little Macedonia fielding a team with one U.S. player. My real goal is to see the Lithuanian team beat the U.S. team which fields twelve American players so the Lithuanian team better be able to beat a team with one U.S. player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information