Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
    Macleopard:

I find it impossible to get excited about little Macedonia fielding a team with one U.S. player. My real goal is to see the Lithuanian team beat the U.S. team which fields twelve American players so the Lithuanian team better be able to beat a team with one U.S. player.
    That would be good, but I don't think it's possible this year. We'd need to play without any silly mistakes, our offense would have to be almost perfect, and our defense heavy. And then we'd need someone to draw many offensive fouls from posterizer Griffin and LBJ, which won't be easy. I don't see us beating Team USA. In 2010, we had more chances to beat them.

Comment

no ,it not possible win against Makedonia. Not possible win against rusia too. Go Makedonia!!

Comment

Originally posted by macleopard13 View Post
        That would be good, but I don't think it's possible this year.
        I'd say it's highly unlikely this year. Maybe one chance in seven. But upsets do happen sometimes.

Comment

A kind soul has put the full Macedonia-Lithuania friendly on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L81DGXN5_CY

I'll watch it right after the Euro games end

Comment

Originally posted by macleopard13 View Post
            What? I want revenge against those cheaters. Anyone can join their team. How about adding Kobe Bryant on your team? Not good enough for ya? How about Carlos Boozer? We'll have a second Pero Antic! Scrap those true Macedonian players and put some black guys who have nothing to do with the country instead!

You have five American players already:
            Lester Bo McCalebb (Montepaschi)
            Winston Kennedy (Ostende)
            Jeremiah Masey (Lokomotiv Kuban)
            Darius Washington (Turk Telekom)
            Marques Green (Avelino)

Only seven will be true Macedonians . Is that fair?

If you were a true Lithuanian, Mindozas, you'd support me.

Hehe we did beat you with out Makaleb with 78-74. As a matter of fact only Masey (2007, 2009) and McCalebb (2011) has playd for Macedonia. Green has been part of preperations only. I guess someone in the federations makes money by giving basketball passports.

Masey is good i like him but of course if someone offers you Makaleb you can not say NO. So we told goodbey to Masey.
            Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford
            Macedonia (I refuse to call it FYROM, Article 19, Human Rights)

Comment

Final rosters is:

Bo Makaleb (Montepaski)
              Todor Gecevski (MZT) a new Macedonian basketball project, the goal is EL in less than 3 years.
              Pero Antic (Olympiakos)
              Kiril Nikolovski (MZT) just signed with the club
              Vlado Ilievski (Efes/Lokomotiv)
              Georgi Cekovski (MZT)
              Vojdan Stojanovski (BC Donesk)
              Damjan Stojanovski (MZT)
              Predrag Samardžiski (BC Lietuvos Rytas)
              Ognen Stojanovski (MZT)
              Kostoski (KK Kumanovo)
              Darko Sokolov (KK Feni)

Riste Stefenov former Union and Besiktas player didnt even get a call. Dropet Pavle Nikolov (Galatasaray) Magdinski (Partizan) both very talented but too young. Also droped Gjuroski (Luisiana Tech, NCAA) and Zafirovski (Duke NCAA).

Kostoski playd good against Russia so deserved his spot. Vojdan Stojanovski fantastic against Lithuania a week aga, good also against America U23. MVP in the UKR finals so he seems to be our next star like Petar Naumovski, Vrbica Stefanov. He have made huge porgress.

Also nice to see Kiril Nikolovski back on the national team. He supposed to play in Lithuania but got a nasty injury just before the EC.

Comment

Puerto Rico beats FYR of Macedonia 96 - 77, tomorrow they will play again.

Comment

Originally posted by TDW View Post
                  Puerto Rico beats FYR of Macedonia 96 - 77, tomorrow they will play again.
                  Stats: http://webcast-t.live.sportingpulse....tml?1340850042
                  Originally posted by Fedfan
                  Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                  Originally posted by GuTO
                  refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Congrat boys.

We have very short preperation, this worrys me. Since we have no super stars we need our team work to click speciell in defence, but time is short.

Comment

deserved win for Puero Rico they destroyed us in the paint.....We played a very very bad defence, 96points thats not our game. This is the first game we play complete i expected that.

Comment

End of 1st Quarter
                        Puerto Rico 25 - 24 Macedonia
                        sigpic

Comment

Porto Roco 39 - 36 Macedonia
                          Halftime
                          sigpic

Comment

39-36 Puerto Rico Macedonia

Man we got a taste of Macedonia's defense in that second quarter. Only 14 points made.

Santiago missing wide open layups. He and Barea are frustated cause their getting hit a lot haha. I feel a couple of technicals coming in the second half.
                            Originally posted by J-Mart
                            the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                            sigpic

Comment

McCalleb doesnt look comfortable against both puertorrican guards.
                              sigpic

Comment

Macedonia allowing offensive rebounds everytime they go into a zone, they did yesterday, they doing so today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information