No announcement yet.

Fenerbahçe 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder when will this "never ending budget discussion" ever stops? I don't see the point of discussing the same subject using identically the same arguments..

Comment

• As long as we kep on kicking a**, tahsi bullshit will continue )))

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuneyt View Post
        As long as we kep on kicking a**, tahsi bullshit will continue )))
        ]

I really don't think so... let me fabricate a generic formula if Fener wins the trophy,

Fener burned x amount of budget(2*more than the actual budget) + You have only one trophy + Fener has no domestic players + Referees

Comment

• Sloukas breaks his assist record(11) against Zalgiris.

Obradovic after the game: "He is playing very well. He can be even better. He can be more aggressive. My players must be more aggressive, they shouldn't be afraid to shoot the ball".

Sloukas breaks his points record (24) against Galatasaray.
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• I waited until now, but now I must say that Nunnally is the worst foreign player Fener could bring this season. I couldn't immagine that I will say that someone is worse then Hickman but seems that it is quite possible.
            What this guy is doing on the court, what is his quality? For what is Gherardini more then good payed?? If this is the best he can do then he is the weakest spot in Fener organisation.
            Last season we missed the title for one fucking rebound or one player better then Hickman to step in the final. With this N....,( I don't even want to bother about sppelling his name),regarding all other title conenders are stronger then last season, I am not an optimist at all.

Comment

• FENERBAHÇE
              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
              --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
              --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                I waited until now, but now I must say that Nunnally is the worst foreign player Fener could bring this season. I couldn't immagine that I will say that someone is worse then Hickman but seems that it is quite possible.
                What this guy is doing on the court, what is his quality? For what is Gherardini more then good payed?? If this is the best he can do then he is the weakest spot in Fener organisation.
                Last season we missed the title for one fucking rebound or one player better then Hickman to step in the final. With this N....,( I don't even want to bother about sppelling his name),regarding all other title conenders are stronger then last season, I am not an optimist at all.
                I think you are ungrateful and have no trust in our staff. Let's look at what Nunnally did last night:

4 points, 6 ribaunds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, no turnover, 4 fouls received.

He also missed 3 3pt shots. But we know he is usually very proficient from behind the arc.

I mean, come on man. He is a quality player in European standards, developing day by day and getting used to team. Just remember how bad Udoh was starting the last season. Then he got used to P&R defense, switch defense, learned to distribute the ball when necessary. Nunnally has already improved his switches and help defense. His 1on1 defense is already good as Obradovic trusts him to defend opponent ball handler in clutch moments. Remember him against Heurtel in the cup this year. Plus, as I said, he is a very capable shooter as we saw last year. I think you are talking way too early to write off Nunnally. Have some patience.
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

I waited until now, but now I must say that Nunnally is the worst foreign player Fener could bring this season. I couldn't immagine that I will say that someone is worse then Hickman but seems that it is quite possible.
                  I think we should perhaps give Nunally the benefit of the doubt and count on the coach's and the gm's decision. Remember Kalinic, There were endless debates regarding his 1 m euro buyout and how bad he was and now we almost panic when he gets injured. Same applies to Hickman, He was pretty bad during his first few months, but playing sans Hickman has affected the team in Final Four 2014. ( For his second year, It wasn't easy for an athlete at his age to recover from an Achilles injury)

Let's just have faith in our Staff's decision and be patient...

Comment

• Nunnally needs more time, every FB player had to learn Obradovic's systems before.
                    FENERBAHÇE
                    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      I think you are ungrateful and have no trust in our staff.
                      this is very antipathetic and annoying comment.
                      he wrote his mind, if you have opposite arguments, you have to explain why he is wrong.
                      not with this kind of disrespectful accusations.

Originally posted by Drexler View Post
                      I think we should perhaps give Nunally the benefit of the doubt and count on the coach's and the wgm's decision. Remember Kalinic, There were endless debates regarding his 1 m euro buyout and how bad he was and now we almost panic when he gets injured. Same applies to Hickman, He was pretty bad during his first few months, but playing sans Hickman has affected the team in Final Four 2014. ( For his second year, It wasn't easy for an athlete at his age to recover from an Achilles injury)

Let's just have faith in our Staff's decision and be patient...
                      when you have exact descriptions of player roles, everybody will look important.
                      because missing one player means missing a role on the court, covering it can be hard sometimes.
                      kalinic, hickman, antic, nunnally...
                      all of them are just role players that are doing what expected from them.
                      we shouldnt overvalue their roles or evaluate their performance with higher expectations than their roles...

but there is something that nobody can deny,
                      we could sign better players than these ones.
                      mentioning this doesnt mean lack of faith in obra...
                      Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                        he wrote his mind, if you have opposite arguments, you have to explain why he is wrong.

when you have exact descriptions of player roles, everybody will look important.
                        because missing one player means missing a role on the court, covering it can be hard sometimes.
                        we shouldnt overvalue their roles or evaluate their performance with higher expectations than their roles...

I got your point, but i was referring to the same impatient mindset labeling players as inadequate in few weeks and literally re-labeling them as superman just in few months. and yes there are perhaps better players but the staff is also evaluating a players compatibility with the team chemistry before any acquisition. In my opinion, We shouldn't go after problematic talents.Long story short, we gotta be patient...

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post

I think I clearly presented my argument and supported it with numbers. Saying Nunnally is the worst foreigner we could sign, after he had a 6rbd 6ast game, that is the exact "tezcanlılık" that we saw last year. People said the same thing with Kalinic about his 1m buyout. I said let's wait, he can be a very important player with his physical tools and his mindset. Now we see the same s**storm towards Nunnally. Patience guys, let's wait and see until at least December to see what he will do in our system.
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Nunally will show his reyizness in a shorter time than Kalinic, let your greater family be relaxed.
                            He's in adaptation period, with his wide ranged offense skills, he'll be a very essential player once he gets used to the team's sets and defence.

The only annoying thing in Fenerbahce is the youngsters' recklessness. Minchev is a good move to stimulate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                              I think you are ungrateful and have no trust in our staff.
                              For what I need to be grateful?? To him, to Gherardini or who else?
                              Your -expert in an attempt- comments are annoying, you are not a coach do you? But you try to analyze P&R, switch defense, yeah , bravo.
                              I don't need anyone to explain me what he is doing on the court on that level because I would rather to believe my own eyes, especially when someone starts answer with rubbish like ungrateful. Guy is infinitely talentless and you can wait him weeks or months but he will never give what Fener needs. Good player can miss, can turnover, can make errors, but on first look you can see that he is real player and just needs a time. This is not that case.

Thank you for your answer and take care of your language in future.

Comment

For what I need to be grateful?? To him, to Gherardini or who else?
                                Your -expert in an attempt- comments are annoying, you are not a coach do you? But you try to analyze P&R, switch defense, yeah , bravo.
                                I don't need anyone to explain me what he is doing on the court on that level because I would rather to believe my own eyes, especially when someone starts answer with rubbish like ungrateful. Guy is infinitely talentless and you can wait him weeks or months but he will never give what Fener needs. Good player can miss, can turnover, can make errors, but on first look you can see that he is real player and just needs a time. This is not that case.

Thank you for your answer and take care of your language in future.
                                I, as a fan, am grateful to our staff for the good they did in recent years. I didn't consider you would take ungrateful as a swear word. It isn't. Besides, you have a right to be ungrateful. There is no offense.

I am not a coach but I can analyze basketball. Anyone can. Or I should say anyone who watches the game AND prefers objective comments, facts and numbers to exaggerations like "worst player we could bring" or "infinitely talentless". This type of over the top comments or personal provocations like "expert in an attempt" only make you sound like a person who is proven wrong but try to raise his voice to get around.
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information