Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janketa View Post

Yes but he assisted a lot and was leader on the court

They won this time on energy last qt, but it's quite different to win the whole game from the start without best player and leader
    I couldn't agree more. It's crazy that you see everything good as you should but you don't see what a diamond you have in the team....

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post

I couldn't agree more. It's crazy that you see everything good as you should but you don't see what a diamond you have in the team....
      That diamond doesn't assist, he just shoots a lot, he shoots wild and you know that. He is not in same league as Baldwin

Comment

doesnt matter whatever will happen. this is best mta year after zvi sherf's last yeallow season (yes even better than the blatt's cup). this is an av roster, with many guys who never shoot with this personal %. thinking of colson, blatt, nebo, riviero i have to say katash is making a miracle. a coach i never liked, but who is incredibly raising the roster level the season. yes we are living an impressive season.
        last, i ve heard ataman interview after the match. well, he is a great coach, one of my fav. it was better he didnt say anything tonight

Comment

That diamond doesn't assist, he just shoots a lot, he shoots wild and you know that. He is not in same league as Baldwin

True. WilbeKING is better.

Comment

[/B]

2/16 clown is better for sure no doubt about that. But question is in what??? Maybe in baseball with bat where is percentage similar to his in basketball or perhaps in your wet dreams where he wears just halters, he is better looking then Baldwin for sure

Comment

Last year Maccabi won the first game in Monaco, and in the 2nd game it seemed the referees got an order to not let them win again.
              I hope it won't happen again.

Comment

The hate for Sloukas is unfair. True, he made a mistake with that before-last possession, but he's a really an excellent player. With the ball in his hands, all of PAO looks much smarter and more intelligent than in the hands of Nun, or any other guard they've got.

Regarding Maccabi. Today they proved that they shouldn't be underestimated. In my opinion, they're one of the three best-shaped teams in the league right now. as for their offense, they executed Katash's basketball perfectly. Even when their star Baldwin gave a mediocre game, they managed to bring depth from the bench players and win the first one with them. Trying to justify the lose with some of the calls Baldwin got is just as unfair as if PAO won the game, and Maccabi fans did the same thing with Lessort.

Either way, It'll be one heck of a series, that's for sure.

Comment

2/16 clown is better for sure no doubt about that. But question is in what??? Maybe in baseball with bat where is percentage similar to his in basketball or perhaps in your wet dreams where he wears just halters, he is better looking then Baldwin for sure
                  Hahahahaha this is the good one

Comment

Originally posted by Karan S'jet View Post
                    Even when their star Baldwin gave a mediocre game, they managed to bring depth from the bench players and win the first one with them.
                    You call game of 15 points and 7 assists, when Baldwin didn't play last 7.5 minutes, "mediocre"? It is just 4 points less than his average, and if he wasn't injured, he would pass it.
                    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 04-24-2024, 07:24 AM.
                    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

[/B]

I love Scotty, but he isn't close to Baldwin's level.
                      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

I hear ya:

LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                        Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

i dont think this win will carry maccabi to the final four. i predicted 3-0 in favor of pao and i still believe they will win the series.
                          FENER
                          cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                          calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post

You call game of 15 points and 7 assists, when Baldwin didn't play last 7.5 minutes, "mediocre"? It is just 4 points less than his average, and if he wasn't injured, he would pass it.
                            Yep. He struggled with their defense, couldn't get into his regular post-up situations, didn't hit from beyond the arc, and generally didn't explode as much as I was expecting him to do.
                            There is no doubt that despite his "mediocre" performance, he still gave a solid game. It just shows how good and smart a player he is. He reads situations perfectly in defence, squeezes the right calls (I think he leads the guard chart in terms of foul-draining), he's a beast. ​Hope he's all right.

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't think that the guards were the primary problem for Pao tonight.
                              I think Maccabi's guards are a problem for anyone, in general.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Panathinaikos' statement about G1 is just smart move for the rest of the series. It will be enormous pressure on the refs in G2, if they make some mistakes and Pao lose they will not get out alive...and for the G3, G4 this is good move. I think refs were aaaaah, more or less correct. They had mistakes but I don't think they were deciding factor even though they had 2 very horrible calls for Panathinaikos for 6 points + 1 point from the technical foul.
                                Last edited by Edgar; 04-24-2024, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information