Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
    I don't like Partizan's(obra's) signings. Zvezda is making better job for less money imo
    iam not afraid about they spending 15+m, but iam afraid that vucic wont give to zvezda neither 3m, which they was giving partizan last couple of years while they was playing ec..

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
      Fontecchio to Baskonia
      Perfect team/situation for him at this stage of his career. He’ll be the next guy to get a fat deal after a few seasons in Vitoria.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
        iam not afraid about they spending 15+m, but iam afraid that vucic wont give to zvezda neither 3m, which they was giving partizan last couple of years while they was playing ec..
        You `re funny guy.

Comment

I don't like Partizan's(obra's) signings. Zvezda is making better job for less money imo
          Cmon dude.

You have luck that De Colo and Vesely are under contract. Partizan has bigger budget than Fener.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
            zach leday official zu partizan..
            EA7 Exchange Armani Partizan Belgrade.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

vs Alba Kaunas
              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• what comes after #ObradovicEffect?

Comment

Haha.

Comment

I was waiting for Micov to announce that ('three piece of evidence' you know..) but I agree those 2 are heavy ones already
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Rodions Kurucs to Partizan

Comment

Rodions Kurucs to Partizan
                        Definitely putting the pressure on Red Star to make some good signings. Still wonder if Partizan is actually going to be able to pay these guys.
                        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                          Definitely putting the pressure on Red Star to make some good signings. Still wonder if Partizan is actually going to be able to pay these guys.
                          I remember what Zoc made in Fener, our budget doubled instantly, that is his system. Partizan will probably take the EL title in 3 years from now, but they will have to spend around 45-60 milions(for 3 years) to reach that goal

Comment

• Everyone can be a coach with budgets like this. I'm not saying Obradovic is a bad coach but everywhere he worked he had everything in the terms of money. In Panathinaikos year by year he had dream teams. Probably the best backcourt ever in the Euroleague(Diamantidis, Spanoulis, Jasikevicius). Immediately when the crisis hit Grece and the budget was decreased for a lot, he ran away. In Fener again. Year by year top 3 budget. Brutal squad. They decreased budget, he left. Now the same. I really wonder what would he do let say with Zalgiris squad that Jasikevicius took to F4, or with Partizan when Tricnhieri was there...

Comment

• Panathinaikos close to Macon (aek), would be an excellent signing considering their low budget. A talented scorer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                                there is no pressure, zvezda cant offer 1m+ per year for one player, and not to mention several players like that..
                                we r targeting player which will agree on 400-500k and spotlight in el..
                                austin hollins was contacted, but he refused that offer.. guess he wants something like obraeffect offer lol
                                maybe we sign jovic now when he is injured..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information