Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    True. But..If they bring Udoh 1 on 1 quality replacement. I don't doubt that the Armejci will go at F4.
    I think you make a big mistake if you expect him to be the player he was in 16/17 and I would never buy a guy who were sitting two years long in Utah and went to China after that. He will surely be useful but I wouldnt call him 1 on 1 quality replacement.

Comment

• Only time will tell if right or not. First they have to sign him.

Comment

• It won't be 1 on 1 for sure. Though Udoh is considered as Fener's legend(not by me), Milutinov is the best EL center in this moment and Udoh isn't on that level anymore.
        But regardless of that James is key player for CSKA and resolving issue with him will bring back CSKA in battle for the title.

Comment

• I don't think Udoh would bother coming to CSKA unless it's a big payday
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• In a relatively reliable YouTube show (with İbrahim Kutluay, Alain Digbeu and Uğur Ozan Sulak) it was suggested that Khimki wants to get out of Euroleague and might even cease basketball operations for the upcoming years... Due to the oligarchs not wanting to invest further in the future
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Milano about to sign Jakub Wojciechowski
              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                In a relatively reliable YouTube show (with İbrahim Kutluay, Alain Digbeu and Uğur Ozan Sulak) it was suggested that Khimki wants to get out of Euroleague and might even cease basketball operations for the upcoming years... Due to the oligarchs not wanting to invest further in the future
                This is big news but it is almost more of a surprise that they invested so much money for so long. Khimki do have a fan base and have had success in the past but they've never broken into the European elite. Maybe this season was the final straw. They had bad luck early on with the non suspended games but for such an expensive team to be struggling this badly had to be an issue.

Comment

• Anton Ponkrashov signed with Khimki.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                    Milano about to sign Jakub Wojciechowski
                    official now
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• CSKA made an offer for Michael Eric of TT Ankara. It means a) Europe has a big big problem and second the season of CSKA is over.

Comment

• In the middle of the season it's better any center with EL experience then garbage rookie from NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                          There were talks that offer is on the table, but I surely didn't expect Lauvergne to sign it now. His shape is rising and I thought he will give a shot in exploring the market. Great job by P-Mo and staff, right at the time it seems
                          Hey Minde when i was watching the ACB League today i noticed Jerome Randle was back in the league...He still has his explosiveness even after his ACL rupture.........I read that he was in Zalgiris a few years back, and that he won the LKL Finals MVP....That was a year before i started watching European basketball................Do you think he can be effective in the Turkish Airlines League or is he too undersized ?....I know he definitely has the skills to get it done........I can see him fitting in under Laso and Madrid for some reason.......

Comment

• I remember Randle in Zalgiris. He couldn't hit open shot to save his life. And he came from great season in Australia. Huge hole in the defense. Now, 4 years later and after that horrible injury I really doubt he can be factor in any Euroleague team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                              I remember Randle in Zalgiris. He couldn't hit open shot to save his life. And he came from great season in Australia. Huge hole in the defense. Now, 4 years later and after that horrible injury I really doubt he can be factor in any Euroleague team.
                              Yeah he is 32 coming off a serious injury .....I remember seeing him a bit in his mvp year in Australia and from what i recall he was able to get to his spots to make his shots and he could break down defenses and get open looks for his teammates at will......And the team he played on did play a very quick style ....That is in Australia though, the Euroleague i think is much tougher....I'll have to pay closer attention to his defense next time i watch Betis ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                                Hey Minde when i was watching the ACB League today i noticed Jerome Randle was back in the league...He still has his explosiveness even after his ACL rupture.........I read that he was in Zalgiris a few years back, and that he won the LKL Finals MVP....That was a year before i started watching European basketball................Do you think he can be effective in the Turkish Airlines League or is he too undersized ?....I know he definitely has the skills to get it done........I can see him fitting in under Laso and Madrid for some reason.......
                                I agree with Edgar. Randle came here from Australia, where he was a league's topscorer IIRC, with few months left in our season, he was ok fit for lower level like LKL, also that final was easy one for us, 4-1 and few blow-out games, so even tho MVP is always a nice individual catch, but not that he did smth really remarkable In EL it was much tougher for him, in everything, defense, scoring, leading the team, so not keeping him for next season was a right choice. I didn't see him lately, but back in his prime he wasn't EL level PG, so doubt he would be good for Real now I don't know if Real are in the market for a new one, few months ago they stated they are not, but some JJ Barea could've made much more sense, was surprised he moved to ACB's bottom team

BTW, CSKA adding (unofficially yet, but Chema is usually very reliable source) Michael Eric was a real surprise

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information