Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If itoudis can make a team out of that bunch this season, he’s by far the coach of the season for me

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
      Maccabi close to sign Sandy Cohen, college sg with clear Hebrew origins. His college stats are good, his summer league didn't impress (he played only for few minutes), if signed we will verify his European impact.
      UW Green Bay plays against very so so competition so his numbers are pretty inflated. Notice in college he transferred from a better team to a worse team. I am not sure I would expect to much out of him.
      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Thomas Heurtel is out until 2020. I think that Barca on the market again
        2022/2023:
        PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
        SG: Baldwin, Hollins
        SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
        PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
        PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Omri Casspi officially at Maccabi.

He thanked the organization for waiting for his decision for so long (which again makes the news in Israeli media about Casspi 100% since July pure rubbish).
          Casspi has the good parts and bad parts, but for me, this is by far the best signing of the season.

Great player, great personality and the only decent basketball player that was raised in Israel in the last 15 years. And finally, after many years we will have a significant Israeli in the roster.

Comment

• Jonas Jerebko officially joins Khimki - Woww!

Comment

• Seems like MTA gonna sign Tyler Dorsey. Even though they were searching for a PG and he's not that, a very good player nonetheless.

Comment

• Former NBA Player Tyler Dorsey is close to signing with Maccabi Tel Aviv!
                contract details - 1+1 and 700K dollar for a season.

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Campazzo follows Tavares and resigns until 2024 (5 more years). He has some NBA teams looking him (Denver was interested) but he decided to remain with us. Great movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    Seems like MTA gonna sign Tyler Dorsey. Even though they were searching for a PG and he's not that, a very good player nonetheless.
                    He'll play as an Israely, because he has a Jewish Grandmother
                    2022/2023:
                    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                      Former NBA Player Tyler Dorsey is close to signing with Maccabi Tel Aviv!

low budget g but the kind of player who will not ruin a so rational builted rooster (something never happened in last years). dont know why we are adding another sg but considering cole-kane still free on market, its ok . sure very similar to diba and bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                        Campazzo follows Tavares and resigns until 2024 (5 more years). He has some NBA teams looking him (Denver was interested) but he decided to remain with us. Great movement.
                        Campazzo is all heart, and Tavares is a force when he's engaged and on his game....Two great guys to build around...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                          He'll play as an Israely, because he has a Jewish Grandmother
                          One grandmother,two passports.

What a deal for Dorsey.Maybe he'll play for Israel NT now after Usa and Greece(he was invited in USA u19 try outs)..And now greek media will have to refer to him as the Israeli-Greek guard.Until yesterday he was 100% greek.

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                            Former NBA Player Tyler Dorsey is close to signing with Maccabi Tel Aviv!

deal done https://www.eurobasket.com/Israel/ne...o-their-roster
                            very good add. only doubt is that we have three very similar (and strong)players in sg position(bryant diba dorsey)with no pg. anyway i hope themarket is closed. i'm so scared somebody could imagine of cole or kane as new add. if is closed i wonder who could play as pg among our sg
                            Last edited by maccabeo; 08-17-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Maccabi signed Tyler Dorsey - Official
                              contract - 1+1, salary - 700K.
                              הגארד בן ה-23, ששיחק בעונה האחרונה בממפיס, מצטרף: "מצפה לעונה גדולה". ספרופולוס: "תהיה לו הזדמנות להראות דברים גדולים להם הוא מסוגל"
                              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                                deal done https://www.eurobasket.com/Israel/ne...o-their-roster
                                very good add. only doubt is that we have three very similar (and strong)players in sg position(bryant diba dorsey)with no pg. anyway i hope themarket is closed. i'm so scared somebody could imagine of cole or kane as new add. if is closed i wonder who could play as pg among our sg
                                It's really weird, the backourt of Maccabi is very good quality but there is only one PG in Wolters and he isn't a pass first PG either. On the other hand all the backourt players have good ballhandling and passing skills, Dorsey, Diba, Zoosman etc but the fact that there is no true PG, even a backup one is strange and a risk for sure for an expensive team like MTA is this year. But Dorsey is great and may become a true steal for 700.000!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information