Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 700k euros for Tyler Dorsey is an overpay,not a steal.What are they paying exactly,his great u19 tournament some years ago?.Cause professionally he hasnt shown anything.He was just chucking in tanking teams with pretty awful stats.

Comment

• Maccabi will be hard team to beat
      Next season could be one of the strongest in the history of EL

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
        700k euros for Tyler Dorsey is an overpay,not a steal.What are they paying exactly,his great u19 tournament some years ago?.Cause professionally he hasnt shown anything.He was just chucking in tanking teams with pretty awful stats.
        Are you serious? Compare his stats, salary and potential with players who came to Europe this year such as Fredette and Baldwin.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
          Are you serious? Compare his stats, salary and potential with players who came to Europe this year such as Fredette and Baldwin.
          i dont disagree with you.All 3 were failures in NBA.Dorsey raw numbers look good but dig a little further and you'll see he had those numbers on tanking teams that were playing for nothing and also on pretty bad efficiency.No wonder no NBA team showed interest despite his young age

I also saw you mentioned in another topic that he can play pg.No way,he got no playmaking skills at all.

Comment

i dont disagree with you.All 3 were failures in NBA.Dorsey raw numbers look good but dig a little further and you'll see he had those numbers on tanking teams that were playing for nothing and also on pretty bad efficiency.No wonder no NBA team showed interest despite his young age

I also saw you mentioned in another topic that he can play pg.No way,he got no playmaking skills at all.
            It's my opinion bro, that Dorsey has potential, I know his numbers in NBA aren't good, especially his shooting accuracy but he has skills, ballhandling, athleticism, shooting, passing, in the proper system he can become a great weapon.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
              Maccabi will be hard team to beat
              Next season could be one of the strongest in the history of EL
              ahaha not really one of strongest of the history, friend. if im in your clothes, i'll be very serene. we ll not be el and we ll not get f4 BUT if u'll be in my cloths, u would notice this team is builted with certain rationality, something that was totally misconsidered while building last years teams. sure we havent a pg. but we made much more errors than this one, lately . as its an error having so much sg in the same team. this is the perfect way to potentially damage all of them. anyway we never had so many talent in the same team, and never had so much shooters, something is a must in europe. Dorsey is not a star but he is the classica american who could be a crack in europe.our 3 and 4 position is excellent as black in 5 position. so pg and second center is a problem. i hardly hope acy culd play as c in europe

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                ahaha not really one of strongest of the history, friend. if im in your clothes, i'll be very serene. we ll not be el and we ll not get f4 BUT if u'll be in my cloths, u would notice this team is builted with certain rationality, something that was totally misconsidered while building last years teams. sure we havent a pg. but we made much more errors than this one, lately . as its an error having so much sg in the same team. this is the perfect way to potentially damage all of them. anyway we never had so many talent in the same team, and never had so much shooters, something is a must in europe. Dorsey is not a star but he is the classica american who could be a crack in europe.our 3 and 4 position is excellent as black in 5 position. so pg and second center is a problem. i hardly hope acy culd play as c in europe
                Fener doesn't have a true pg too

Comment

Which is a huge Achilles Heel of the squad to be honest. It would do you a lot of good to actually have one. But knowing Zoc, that won't happen. I can't really remember when he had a classic floor general type of player running the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                    Which is a huge Achilles Heel of the squad to be honest. It would do you a lot of good to actually have one. But knowing Zoc, that won't happen. I can't really remember when he had a classic floor general type of player running the point.
                    The situation is the same for years already, and it's not like they are able to compensate somehow. this is where they bleed.
                    as for Zoc, what about Jasikevicius and Diamantidis? Were they not floor generals?
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

fener is another planet

Comment

Larkin had good numbers in arguably one of the worst teams of the last decade, that Nets team was terrible. Yet he can torch most of Europe, I'm sure Maccabi will be more than satisfied if they get a performance like that even if he has no playmaking skills (don't know much about Dorsey, quoting you)
                        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                          Imho Zisis does count, and he was vital for us against Maccabi back then. But again these type of players are about to go extinct, at least in major roles
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• let's please continue this thread on its vol II.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information