Filipino Ballers in the US...News and Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    The only one I think has a legit reason is Jalen Green. Because he is a projected 1st overall pick, and has the POTENTIAL to be an nba star and be included in seniors Team Usa.

Others are unacceptable, they are not even in nba mock drafts. In fact Kai is better than them now.

They can always have the freedom to choose, but if they will use pba as last option, then it is a different story.
    Even jalen doesnt look too impressive when grouped with the cream of the crop, but i digress he is at the very least be drafted in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
      Even jalen doesnt look too impressive when grouped with the cream of the crop, but i digress he is at the very least be drafted in the NBA.
      Well, we never know. Jalen can improve and develop to ne a superstar. He is a projected top 1-3 pick.

Last year Zion,Morant,Barret are the top 3. And they are already a bottomline star now in their rookie year, on track to be superstars.

Same Case can be happen to Jalen Green. Anyway, Jalen already represent US, so he is an american, nit Filipino.

Comment

• Right now on ESPN Fil-am Kamaka Hepa and Texas versus Number 1 ranked Baylor.

Baylor leading 45-29.

Comment

• Remy Martin in convo for Player Of Year Pac 12.

Comment

• SBP kasi mabagal kumilos, agree ba?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Bones View Post
              Assuming that SBP already approached these fil- foreigners regarding playing for Gilas if they did not make it in the NBA or any top leagues around the world the PBA is always an option for them and all of a sudden they love Adobo and the probably wish that they have passport before 16 etc.

We are lucky to have AJ Edu.
              And his 3 younger brothers Femi, 15 and Toby, 12, Ben 11 - all potentials for Gilas' men. Also has a sister, Joana, 18.

We have to thank Ateneno for discovering them. Daig pa SBP.

Hopefully Femi or Toby grow to be 7 footers. Ben is already projected to grow 7 feet or more.

Just imagine a Olympics 2028 of Gilas starting 5 of 4 Edu's and Kai Sotto -- average height of 6'11 perhaps. Butata lahat ng tira ng US team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Bones View Post
                Assuming that SBP already approached these fil- foreigners regarding playing for Gilas if they did not make it in the NBA or any top leagues around the world the PBA is always an option for them and all of a sudden they love Adobo and the probably wish that they have passport before 16 etc.

We are lucky to have AJ Edu.
                though I believe it was raised more againrst MPBL and other local leagues, the PBA banning players if they skip being drafted after certain number of years might make fil-fors consider attending to the documents earlier. even if PBA becomes a second options, they need to chase that rule to not get banned if they are not able to get a job outside the country. still not a good policy for the PBA.
                WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Kihei Clark, NBA Material.

He led his team against BC Eagles.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgo View Post
                    Kihei Clark, NBA Material.

He led his team against BC Eagles.

https://247sports.com/college/virgin...te--144046684/
                    He is ineligible. So I feel we dont need to follow him
                    He doesnt want to represent philippines anyway.

Comment

He is ineligible. So I feel we dont need to follow him
                      He doesnt want to represent philippines anyway.
                      He is ineligible but surely, he will land in PBA in coming years

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                        He is ineligible but surely, he will land in PBA in coming years
                        So he will ne just like another stanley pringle.

Comment

So he will ne just like another stanley pringle.
                          Stanley Pringle is a shoo-in to NBA but had trouble with the law so he got dropped.

Kihei Clark is so far doing very well.

Comment

• Sage Tolentino leads Maryknoll against Damien.

Sage Tolentino scored 21 points and hauled in seven rebounds as Maryknoll ousted Damien 57-40 in the Division I semifinal round of the Snapple/HHSAA Boys Basketball State Championships at Stan Sheriff Center.

Comment

• Remy is the real deal. He is a general out there, ASU i believe has won 7 straight. Hope he wins Pac12 Player of the year, wins the conference and goes deep in the Tournament.

Size is the only issue, but he could be the next best filam in the League .....until Jalen Green becomes eligible

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgo View Post
                                Sage Tolentino leads Maryknoll against Damien.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/...n-state-final/
                                He is focusrd now on markynoll. Really ignoring gilas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information