Filipino Ballers in the US...News and Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
    he meant a close door game game between team usa vs dlsu..
    That's also my initial understanding, but it seems that there was more to it. Why would they play and why closed door?

Comment

• Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
      That's also my initial understanding, but it seems that there was more to it. Why would they play and why closed door?
      Baka lumabas yun aircon. Hehehe

Jeron artest practiced with dlsu before. Doesnt mean he'll go there - http://thelasallian.com/2015/04/15/j...rtest-at-dlsu/

Aj as well i think -> https://mobile.twitter.com/karlolove...468545?lang=en
      WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
      SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Just saw this on my feed This guy doesn't need a passport at all. Legit Filipino.

Comment

• Gatorade Oregon Boys Basketball Player of the Year - > Kamaka Hepa

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Gatorade Hawaii Girls Basketball Player of the year -> Cherilyn Molina

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by c_d View Post
              Just saw this on my feed This guy doesn't need a passport at all. Legit Filipino.

KP's rival in terms of good looks hehe hope he grows taller than kobe and plays the same position. I not losing hope that somewhere out there, some half-pinoy standing 6'9 plays SG-SF and got his passport when he was 5 yrs old when he went here with his mom to visit his grandparents.

Comment

• Shotgun approach

Originally posted by ayban View Post
                KP's rival in terms of good looks hehe hope he grows taller than kobe and plays the same position. I not losing hope that somewhere out there, some half-pinoy standing 6'9 plays SG-SF and got his passport when he was 5 yrs old when he went here with his mom to visit his grandparents.

"Shotgun approach" - sa dami ng mga Pinoys sa US, there will be some who will turn out exactly as you (and most of us here) are wishing/hoping for.

Its like sa dami ng mga promising young Fil-Ams who were considered as prospects for the Phi. national team, some turned out to be ineligible & a few are eligible (like AJ Edu, Dwight & Eli Ramos, Remy Martin). But those few eligibles are already enough to be major upgrades for the Philippine national team.
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by c_d View Post
                  Just saw this on my feed This guy doesn't need a passport at all. Legit Filipino.

Originally posted by ayban View Post
                  aga muhlach as we all know doesn’t play basketball.. meanwhile the mother charlene gonzales afaik played basketball in UST and theirs a saying the kid usually gets the height of the mother. aga ain’t that tall, charlene is. that explains andres muhlach’s height.. though we wish he reach until 6’2 or 6’3.
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    aga muhlach as we all know doesn’t play basketball.. meanwhile the mother charlene gonzales afaik played basketball in UST and theirs a saying the kid usually gets the height of the mother. aga ain’t that tall, charlene is. that explains andres muhlach’s height.. though we wish he reach until 6’2 or 6’3.
                    Aga plays basketball. And a decent baller FYI.

Comment

• Originally posted by donlyn View Post
                      nice.. i thought he didn’t. thanks..
                      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by donlyn View Post
                        Aga is a bball fan, seen him watch ginebra games..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• ima Chicago high school asst coach and work with a half-filipino boy who played on varsity as a 14 yr old freshman and was killin other PG's. his name is caleb corro. check out his handles. he already getting attention from D1 college coaches.

Caleb Corro (#21) is a throwback, pass-first Point Guard from Elmwood Park, IL and an 8th grader at St. Giles

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

he also got an 8 yr brother (Noah) who already got better handles than most of our varsity players

Highlights from Caleb Corro (incoming 9th grader @ St. Patrick HS) and Noah Corro (incoming 3rd grader @ St. Giles Grade School) attending various OtterBaske...

Comment

• Originally posted by darius.butler@yahoo.com View Post
                            ima Chicago high school asst coach and work with a half-filipino boy who played on varsity as a 14 yr old freshman and was killin other PG's. his name is caleb corro. check out his handles. he already getting attention from D1 college coaches.

Caleb Corro (#21) is a throwback, pass-first Point Guard from Elmwood Park, IL and an 8th grader at St. Giles

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

he also got an 8 yr brother (Noah) who already got better handles than most of our varsity players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t6yFGkNfOo
                            thanks for posting.
                            but you don't need to post it on every thread. members will see your post later. Its currently 12:30am in the philippines

Comment

• ima Chicago high school asst coach and work with a half-filipino boy who played on varsity as a 14 yr old freshman and was killin other PG's. his name is caleb corro. check out his handles. he already getting attention from D1 college coaches. his mother side of the family got dudes who are between 6'4 to 6'8!

Highlights from Caleb Corro (incoming 9th grader @ St. Patrick HS) and Noah Corro (incoming 3rd grader @ St. Giles Grade School) attending various OtterBaske...

Comment

• oh my bad. im new to this site. just tryna help my player out. he a real good kid. his dad is fililpino and goes back there pretty often. but you cant have him until he graduate from high school LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information