No announcement yet.

Future Big Men Of Philippine Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I just saw RAUL DILLO in a show called Banana Split...

FRANKENSTEIN!

Comment

• suggestion for naturalized player

Patrick O'Bryant
      7 ft 0 in (2.13 m), 23 years old

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• a long shot hehe
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• future towers of power, kobe and andre paras with dad benjie.

picture taken in june 2009. by this time, andre should be 14. kobe, 12. benjie may have slouched but it seems to me andre is nearing 6 ft. altho i think kobe is more inclined to follow his dad's footsteps (in basketball, not showbiz, hehe). kobe was listed at 5'2" 2 years ago (at 10 years old).
          Dead Lizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
            future towers of power, kobe and andre paras with dad benjie.

picture taken in june 2009. by this time, andre should be 14. kobe, 12. benjie may have slouched but it seems to me andre is nearing 6 ft. altho i think kobe is more inclined to follow his dad's footsteps (in basketball, not showbiz, hehe). kobe was listed at 5'2" 2 years ago (at 10 years old).
            I see jacky foster in der eyes..
            You know how to WIN against the Philippines? Zone them do death and watch them crumble. Been working Since 2002 and coaches until today don't have the answer for it.

Comment

• There is this player from SCIA (Sta Clara International Academy) who stands about 6'6, high school. Though he is not a filipino, he can be a future player in NCAA or UAAP. He has nice hops and nice touch and IQ. He is better than Ekwe when Ekwe is still new here in our country. His surname is Karim.
              LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                There is this player from SCIA (Sta Clara International Academy) who stands about 6'6, high school. Though he is not a filipino, he can be a future player in NCAA or UAAP. He has nice hops and nice touch and IQ. He is better than Ekwe when Ekwe is still new here in our country. His surname is Karim.
                Karim Abdul Jabar.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                  Karim Abdul Jabar.
                  LOLz... i was thinking the same

Comment

• MIT has a 6'9" Player

Pls confirm: MIT has a 6'9" Player. Is he Filipino?

Comment

• how about 6'11 player from pangasinan who is rumored to be on NU team?
                      " If you quit today, you'll quit every part of your Life"

Comment

• Originally posted by bone24_corleone View Post
                        how about 6'11 player from pangasinan who is rumored to be on NU team?
                        I hope this is not hoax or an early april fool's joke just like what I saw on Pex...this was posted Aug 1999

from Pex:
                        I got this info from a UST team official. Two huge players will play for UST next season to beef up their frontline. One of them is the younger brother of Asi Taulava who stands 6-10 and weighs 230lbs. The other one is a prized find from Pampanga who is in the mold of Chris Cantonjos. He stands 6-9 and weighs about 210lbs. both of them reportedly can play the post well, while the younger Taulava can play the wings. All in all, at least 4 new players will play for UST next season. The other two being a 6-1 point guard and another 6-3 off-guard. This will certainly boost the tigers chances next season. VIVA SANTO TOMAS
                        I wonder if the source of this rumor is drunk or just playing a joke on the guys posting on the forums
                        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                          I hope this is not hoax or an early april fool's joke just like what I saw on Pex...this was posted Aug 1999

I wonder if the source of this rumor is drunk or just playing a joke on the guys posting on the forums
                          I still can't get over that guy Fried Green Tomato telling everyone the following: 1) that Ateneo had gotten the services of a certain Jason Apolinario; 2) that the said player was a member of Stanford's Team B; and 3) that Ateneo was planning to open a Bachelor in Physical Education course just to accommodate all those players coming in...
                          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post

its very hard to get serious information from Pex. there are some good sources there but most are just to stir up some rumors.
                            WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                            SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• I hope someone here could go to NU and Mapua basketball team's practices and provide and insider scoop.

Comment

• 6'2 to 6'3 fil-nigerian Eriobu from UPHDS..not considered as a big guy but I'll be looking forward seeing this guy play in the near future.They say he's athletic and plays the 2 and the 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information