The Junmar Fajardo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drhouse View Post
    you just reminded me too that jaworski and friends can't do this outside the country. friendly crowds and even friendlier refs change game results. gilas 2 can win games against top national teams n hostile territories. that's the difference. gilas 2 with fajardo and slaughter should be mighty against top national teams today. you still actually believe gilas 1 without the tnt pros was THAT good?
    I cant seem to recall whether Toyota with 2 imports went overseas to play with national teams of other countires....please remind me if this ever happened?..............i'm really sorry for the OT...this topic is actually hijacking the JF thread.

Comment

• p
      Originally posted by Bonifacio View Post
      I cant seem to recall whether Toyota with 2 imports went overseas to play with national teams of other countires....please remind me if this ever happened?..............i'm really sorry for the OT...this topic is actually hijacking the JF thread.
      you are the only one who keeps excusing yourself for going ot then going ot again and again. you change years of tournaments, changed the pro gilas 1 to amateurs, so you can change ots again. so what will you hijack next? balls again?

you can always go back to pestering dt again with your silly balls repartee. i had a good day to laugh all over the accomplishments of your beloved gilas 1 pros. oops, i mean gilas 1 amateurs pala.

you can't recall jaworski being abroad with toyota because he played with the national teams. how in the world you concluded it was toyota can only mean you should be in the balls-bashing business.

you confuse years, pros as ams, and now national teams with toyota. it's good to see that there is now a serial ot maker here. pac and pex this forum has become.
      Last edited by drhouse; 10-13-2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

you keep forgeting that the amateurs i was referring to before bonifacio somehow made it gilas 1 were direct uaap conscripts. bonifacio and you are insane enough to believe gilas 1 was an amateur team like amateur up maroons who pay for their own preparations. you and bonifacio should go on and propagate the lie that gilas 1 was an amateur team. gilas 1fanatics have even more excuses than their coach.
        I agree with you that if PBA players were given the same time of preparation and training then they may equal or surpass the performance of Gilas 1. I agree with you also that if you get any UAAP team without any preparation and training then they would likely be massacred by the top Asian teams in international competion.....As I said, however, I do not agree with you that if we do not send a team composed of PBA players, then Philippines would 100% be massacred....I showed you proofs which show that college grads were able to perform well in international competition.....I believe also that if we get the top UAAP and NCAA players now and provide them with the proper preparation and training, then they would be able to be competitive in Asian international competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonifacio View Post
          I agree with you that if PBA players were given the same time of preparation and training then they may equal or surpass the performance of Gilas 1. I agree with you also that if you get any UAAP team without any preparation and training then they would likely be massacred by the top Asian teams in international competion.....As I said, however, I do not agree with you that if we do not send a team composed of PBA players, then Philippines would likely be massacred....I showed you proofs which show that college grads were able to perform well in international competition.....I believe also that if we get the top UAAP and NCAA players now and provide them with the proper preparation and training, then they would be able to be competitive in Asian international competition.
          good, you are in solid ground again. you and others should have stopped writing about gilas 1 for no other national team were trained as pros. factually, the refocusing of pros for national teams even today is the one that is amateurish as no fixed months for scrimmages using 15 nt candidates are alloted for such. now it is good you recognized that amateurs and pros alike when given amateurish preps and starrish selections will always go down in flames.

let's put it this way. a healthy miami heat like the preseason one today would have given a far more devastating performance than the last usa national team. heat roles are well-defined, and deadlier still, they don't hesitate in killing, because all plays and favorite positions are memorized. almost forgot too that this heat team will shoot 3s better than any other national team in real-world play. i already conveniently forgot that there is no national team out there athletic enough to outrun, outhustle and outmuscle the heat for 40 minutes when everything is on the line.

so mvp's task is to just naturalize the entire heat team. it is good enough for two olympic golds.
          Last edited by drhouse; 10-13-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

p

you can't recall jaworski being abroad with toyota because he played with the national teams. how in the world you concluded it was toyota can only mean you should be in the balls-bashing business.

you confuse years, pros as ams, and now national teams with toyota. it's good to see that there is now a serial ot maker here. pac and pex this forum has become.
            You said..."you just reminded me too that jaworski and friends can't do this outside the country."....if you mean Jaworski as a player in the national team"....then you just contradicted yourself because the Philippine National team with Jaworski as a player were able to win Asian international competition and represented the Philippines in the Olympics...so Jaworski and his national team friends can definitely do it outside the country.....................so definitely, your contradicting statements can make it very confusing.

Comment

You said..."you just reminded me too that jaworski and friends can't do this outside the country."....if you mean Jaworski as a player in the national team"....then you just contradicted yourself because the Philippine National team with Jaworski as a player were able to win Asian international competition and represented the Philippines in the Olympics...so Jaworski and his national team friends can definitely do it outside the country.....................so definitely, your contradicting statements can make it very confusing.
              jaworski was a pro when he went to the olympics???

in his time, you don't pay a player to suit up for the national team, and you don't need to tell them to prepare for national team duties. this is not like your favorite pro team, gilas 1, where there are no players if there is no pay. amateurs then were genuine pros in conduct. the more important thing you forgot is that there were eleven great players there who played tremendously. with or without jawo, they could have gone to the olympics. jawo and his barangay entertainer friends that came later were most certainly not the kind of national players at that time. those other eleven olympic-bound players were serious and they were deadly.

and their situation in selection was different then. you could get fajardo, slaughter, aguilar or other needed players for the national team unlike today.

everything went downhill when they turned pros and lost any semblance of preparation due to sked problems. it would really have turned out better if they used just one pro team like a prime toyota team. no contradictions at all. wins resulted from better use of time and players, losses piled up when fan selections and short preps became the practice. you mix up all sorts of arguments in search of a controversial win. you must have been raised by the biblical rabble rousers in plaza miranda. so what's the next chapter and verse of your sorry ots are next? you really hijacked this jf thread fulltime in search of twisted glory. this is my last non-jf post so if you want to prolong your agony, put your scrambled theories in another thread. i may also play chess with you as jawo says when he gets frustrated.
              Last edited by drhouse; 10-13-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Excuse me.Why can't you just give credit to Gilas 1 regardless if they are PRO players or not? Is this your argument that PBA players trained exclusively for national team purposes would be much better or perform better that college recruits?

Pasensiya na pre, laliman mo pa. pinagtatawanan ka na sa thread na to. I mean your post not you.Silly.

Olsen Racela pro- nag choke sa free throws
                Kelly Williams-choker din sa freethrows o not reliable talaga sa freethrows?
                Mark Caguiao ( I like Ginebra btw )- parang wala lang nung 2007 ba yun.

Originally posted by drhouse View Post
                you talk of how great toro and his amateurs are. yet you all know that a pba team with the same years of togetherness preparation and money support can perform. you all conveniently forgot that the so-called amateur gilas 1 was never paid amateur style. they were a pro team. so how will they have performed if they were to go fiba in just two weeks and drawn straight out of uaap teams?

they are already unmasked now as pros. i'm sure the sanmig group can sponsor a national team made up of former gilas 1 amateurs for a fiba tournament so everyone can see how good they really are. throw in the foreign dog too as coach so there won't be 3 years of excuses again.

chot or any other local coach would perform better than toro if they have the same three years worth of money and continuity given to toro. gilas 1 fanatics always forget that this team had special treatment as special children. no national team was ever given their benefits as a pro team for 3 years.

you talk of the achievements of these gilas 1 exclusive pros as if they were better than the rag-tag teams before them.

you keep forgeting that the amateurs i was referring to before bonifacio somehow made it gilas 1 were direct uaap conscripts. bonifacio and you are insane enough to believe gilas 1 was an amateur team like amateur up maroons who pay for their own preparations. you and bonifacio should go on and propagate the lie that gilas 1 was an amateur team. gilas 1fanatics have even more excuses than their coach.

Comment

• lol everyone must move on from talking too much about gilas 1.

it's part of the past. gilas 2 (elite and cadet) is our program now.

especially that this thread is supposed to be for a player named fajardo.

Comment

you really need the very best of pba players. a dozen of the best uaap players will be massacred 100 percent against the real men in fiba seniors play. pba team play and coaching is not up to international standards yet. that fool toro even dared to use a lot of pygmies in the national team. that is unfogiveabke, as the skills of young gilas players haven't even matured yet, for a double disadvantage. there are also those who insist that undersized, slow and powerless guards like yap - who certainly look good against ginebra-sized guards - are serviceable at the international levels.
                    The unforgivable thing is that you are calling a fool the coach Champion of Asia, the coach with medals from FIBA Europe. That fool gave us the best finish in the last 24 years. Toro was working within the program made by MVP-SBP, meaning select players from college. This rookies played fantastic basketball. Their team performance was much better than their individual qualities, thanks to his system. Every frustrated idiot can write here stupid things!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG 3000 View Post
                      lol everyone must move on from talking too much about gilas 1.

it's part of the past. gilas 2 (elite and cadet) is our program now.

especially that this thread is supposed to be for a player named fajardo.
                      Fajardo could had been a part of these two squads..later on you will know how valuable this guy is..he might be raw,weak or smaller than most Asian centers but he's the best replacement for a naturalized player specially if they will be sticking with Douthit. Slaughter also has no other choice but to get ready as well,If getting Fajardo is an impossibility we should bet our money on this guy. Thoss will soon go the way of Taulava and these two should step up if we want to have a stable front court for our beloved team PHL. Fajardo and Slaughter should learn how to defend bigger,more physical,stronger and faster guys.Imagine a raw Slaughter going up against an Asgar Kardoust on his prime.Or Fajardo going up against a Joji Takeuchi on his prime.They might get blocked a lot or be taken to school 3-4 times but the good thing here is they'll learn and improve.
                      "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

you really need the very best of pba players. a dozen of the best uaap players will be massacred 100 percent against the real men in fiba seniors play. pba team play and coaching is not up to international standards yet. that fool toro even dared to use a lot of pygmies in the national team. that is unfogiveabke, as the skills of young gilas players haven't even matured yet, for a double disadvantage. there are also those who insist that undersized, slow and powerless guards like yap - who certainly look good against ginebra-sized guards - are serviceable at the international levels.
                        The unforgivable thing is that you are calling a fool the coach Champion of Asia, the coach with medals from FIBA Europe. That fool gave us the best finish in the last 24 years. Toro was working within the program made by MVP-SBP, meaning select players from college. This rookies played fantastic basketball. Their team performance was much better than their individual qualities, thanks to his system. Every frustrated idiot can write here stupid things!

Comment

I agree with you that if PBA players were given the same time of preparation and training then they may equal or surpass the performance of Gilas 1. I agree with you also that if you get any UAAP team without any preparation and training then they would likely be massacred by the top Asian teams in international competion.....As I said, however, I do not agree with you that if we do not send a team composed of PBA players, then Philippines would 100% be massacred....I showed you proofs which show that college grads were able to perform well in international competition.....I believe also that if we get the top UAAP and NCAA players now and provide them with the proper preparation and training, then they would be able to be competitive in Asian international competition.
                          Why on earth would PBA players be given 3yrs????!!!! Coach Toroman made pros from Iran champions for 4 months!!!! Amateurs from Gilas1 needed experience and higher level games than they had within college. This is something that PBA players already have. But the key of good result of Gilas 1 is better tactics of the coach, that made them better team than they are individually.

Comment

• Originally posted by basketballer View Post
                            Why on earth would PBA players be given 3yrs????!!!! Coach Toroman made pros from Iran champions for 4 months!!!! Amateurs from Gilas1 needed experience and higher level games than they had within college. This is something that PBA players already have. But the key of good result of Gilas 1 is better tactics of the coach, that made them better team than they are individually.
                            Starting a thread about Toroman allows you to indulge yourself in heaping high praises for him unabatedly to the heavens... serves your purpose more aptly. Likewise yourself or your master will fully be served.

Instead, what is happening now, and it may or may not be an effort blatantly intentional is that your posts tend to stray too much... OT ika nga!

Sorry, too for this is a JuneMar Fajardo thread...

Sometimes other posters are dragged and themselves get misdirected unknowingly. Suggetion lang naman... if you want to follow guidelines!
                            Last edited by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid; 10-13-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by basketballer View Post
                              OT:

Though Toroman was with Iran NT for just a couple of months, most of the players have been playing with each other for quite sometime already, since their junior NT years, thats why they already had chemistry and camaraderie. Their fire and will to win were far greater because it was instilled to them when they were in the military. I believe Toroman was selected because of his credentials and being a European coach. But a lot of Iranians weren't happy with Toroman either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
                                Starting a thread about Toroman allows you to indulge yourself in heaping high praises for unabatedly to the heavens... serves your purpose more aptly. Likewise yourself or your master will fully be served. Instead, what is happening now, and it may or may not be an effort blatantly intentional is that your posts tend to stray too much... OT ika nga!

Sorry, too for this is a JuneMar Fajardo thread...

Sometimes other posters are dragged and themselves get misdirected unknowingly. Suggetion lang naman... if you want to follow guidelines!
                                I agree, but I didn't start a thread about Toroman, just replyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information