X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    I feel bad for special draftees.

I think they will not be chosen to play for us in Fiba. Let's face it they are less talented than our players outside the country.

Honestly, the only one among the Special draftees I like to develop is bulanadi. Because he have this Allan Caidic Form and Potential

Isaac Go is just a Beau Belga
    Nieto Brothers is ok. But there are more talented players in their position.

Hope next batch special draftees will include Kobe Paras, Oftana, and the likes
    and do you think kobe will apply for draft next year?
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      and do you think kobe will apply for draft next year?
      Well, if he goes overseas, that will be much much better. Ignore that pba ban rule

Just not in UP. His development really stack there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        I feel bad for special draftees.

I think they will not be chosen to play for us in Fiba. Let's face it they are less talented than our players outside the country.

Honestly, the only one among the Special draftees I like to develop is bulanadi. Because he have this Allan Caidic Form and Potential

Isaac Go is just a Beau Belga
        Nieto Brothers is ok. But there are more talented players in their position.

Hope next batch special draftees will include Kobe Paras, Oftana, and the likes
        I strongly believe that inclusion of nieto's and Isaac go in cadet just for the purpose of introducing the system of coach tab in other cadet, like what happen to scotie thompson inclusion in coach Tim cone's seagame team

Comment

• Francis Mulvihill who spent the last couple of years playing for Enderun is balling out in the NZ NBL. Are we really that bad in development? Lol

Ken Tuffin has shown superb confidence too. Especially when theres less than a hundred people watching. He’s used to playing in front of thousands. (May FEU/Recto pressure pa yun with game fixing lol ).

Now Thirdy Ravena just became the first Asian Import in Japan. Kobe Paras planning to go back to the US. Juan GDL and Javi GDL are planning to go overseas too. The only superstar That’s left is Ricci.

They dont need the PBA. The PBA needs them.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwertyz View Post
            Francis Mulvihill who spent the last couple of years playing for Enderun is balling out in the NZ NBL. Are we really that bad in development? Lol

Ken Tuffin has shown superb confidence too. Especially when theres less than a hundred people watching. He’s used to playing in front of thousands. (May FEU/Recto pressure pa yun with game fixing lol ).

Now Thirdy Ravena just became the first Asian Import in Japan. Kobe Paras planning to go back to the US. Juan GDL and Javi GDL are planning to go overseas too. The only superstar That’s left is Ricci.

Yeah, it is the PBA who needs them. Ronald Mascarinas should offer long term contracts to these players and keep them together till 2023. That is the only way for the team to be successful.
            sigpic

Comment

• Impressive stats for Ken Tuffin in his debut. He was not able to play in their first game because he have to secure first his clearance from FEU.

10pts, 4 rebs, 3 stls in 23 minutes (he was a starter).

Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

Francis Mulvihill who spent the last couple of years playing for Enderun is balling out in the NZ NBL. Are we really that bad in development? Lol

Best decision for kobe, then after his US training, try the Aussie league, if he just play on PBA, his improvement will minimal, he need higher level competitions to achieve his maximum potential

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                  I hope renz abando should try overseas too..
                  But he must improve his ball handling more and learn to play point guard first

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                    Impressive stats for Ken Tuffin in his debut. He was not able to play in their first game because he have to secure first his clearance from FEU.

10pts, 4 rebs, 3 stls in 23 minutes (he was a starter).

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fil-k...200624-fbfirst
                    Which actually surprised me that he started. Also Francis Mulvihill of Enderun College had 16pts, 2rebs, 5asts in the first game then a more quiet 5pts, 8rebs, 4asts in the second game. Was also a starter. I mean Enderun isn’t even one of the top collegiate schools in the country (on par with UP Team B). Not even playing in the UAAP/NCAA.

I guess our All year long nonstop basketball leagues are doing wonders for some players. They were able to play in front of NZ NT prospects and Div2 players.

They still played quite small tho. Ken Tuffin playing the 3 and sometimes 4. Francis mulvihill playing the 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                      Yeah, it is the PBA who needs them. Ronald Mascarinas should offer long term contracts to these players and keep them together till 2023. That is the only way for the team to be successful.
                      The PBA is facing serious competition from other leagues, expect rules change in the near future. Hope they lower the 27 y/o requirement for Fil-fors.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post

5:26 yuta watanabe guarded by import
                        This is what we pray Lebron Lopez to be, be at least 6'7-6'8 but this Watanabe guy is very long.One thing Watanabe can't do is to post up specially stronger bigger guys.This guy needs to be guarded by a 6'7 Lebron Lopez on the perimeter and be posted up by a stronger AJ Edu on the offensive end and probably get a couple of fouls to take him out of the game.
                        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                          I think he's still targeting his NBA dream.. I see him after this uaap season eh he will go straight to us to apply for NBA g-league draft.. this is could be his last chance...
                          I think G league is to much for him as of now, best for him to show impressive stint in our national team and in little lower tier level of G league,

Comment

• Originally posted by alfrancis View Post
                            The PBA is facing serious competition from other leagues, expect rules change in the near future. Hope they lower the 27 y/o requirement for Fil-fors.
                            Reason why I starting to believed why PBA and stakeholders don't banking in development of our young talent despite their strong fundamentals and passiion, not to reach their full potentials as international caliber player so they have no choice in the future, just to play here, hagop rules was imposed almost a decade ago, to force every fiba member countries to invest in local development but until now, we still looking for international foreign prospect

Comment

What are Paras’ plans?

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                                What are Paras’ plans?
                                he’ll go abroad too.. PBA is his very last option.. he can go g-league, b-league..
                                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information