No announcement yet.

2012-2013 PBA Philippine Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're best front court players is a rookie Jason Deutchman, you will have a problem.. but imo its minor as they have complete lineup

Vic Manuel getting it big in the league? he needs to have that outside shot or ELSE
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
      Global Port is in for a long season. Terrible move trading JV Casio.

Yes they will be fighting the last place with Air21.

They're an old team with a bunch of inexperienced rookies. Angel Raymundo?! Seriously?
      Point gurad position is least of their concern belive me.. drafting Vic Manuel that high maybe

Comment

Im guessing that global port is not gary david's team anymore, didnt watch the game, and just judging this by the box score

Comment

Gary David was shut down by the defense of Chris Ellis.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
            Al-Husaini sucks balls. No wonder Petron was more than willing to trade him.

AJ Mandani is tonight's revelation. Blessing in disguise for the big deficit encountered by Global Port.
            Halfway into the season i expect him to get shipped or benched.
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by eekan View Post
              Im guessing that global port is not gary david's team anymore, didnt watch the game, and just judging this by the box score
              Ginebra got good defensive guards so he struggled. Also, Global's offense is not pretty to watch, whatever that system is. Gins played good but got a giant of a gift in this opening day because they were against an impotent team.
              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Thank goodness the PBA is back. As what Jason Webb said Global Port made Ginebra look good.

Great debuts for rookies; Ellis, Jensen, and Mandani. Deutchman was a disappointment, Mike Holper 2.0?

Comment

Originally posted by bhinov View Post
                  Thank goodness the PBA is back. As what Jason Webb said Global Port made Ginebra look good.

Great debuts for rookies; Ellis, Jensen, and Mandani. Deutchman was a disappointment, Mike Holper 2.0?
                  for a guy who has two acl surgeries in both knees he rebounded the ball well and has been their besty big man(that statement says it all for Gobal port).. and from the way he finishes the rim tells it all..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                    Halfway into the season i expect him to get shipped or benched.
                    Mandani or Rabeh (who had the balls to argue with Gary David..)?
                    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                    -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                      Ginebra got good defensive guards so he struggled. Also, Global's offense is not pretty to watch, whatever that system is. Gins played good but got a giant of a gift in this opening day because they were against an impotent team.
                      That sucks but i dont really expect anything out of this team as opposed to their last AFC roster. Who knows though, this is just the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                        Mandani or Rabeh (who had the balls to argue with Gary David..)?
                        Gary David

Comment

It would be better for GSM if they have drafted Mandani and shipped willy wilson because Ginebra is already guard loaded as they still give sentimental pt for Helterbrand the team might go nowhere but an adoration of fans

Comment

Willie Miller should be traded for the Nth time in his career lolz... sapaw e.

btw, I noticed....

Ginebra jersey = Newspaper

all white ang print, tapos may pangalan na may Gran Matador pang print..hehe...dyaryo :P
                            It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                            I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by saints13 View Post
                              Willie Miller should be traded for the Nth time in his career lolz... sapaw e.

btw, I noticed....

Ginebra jersey = Newspaper

all white ang print, tapos may pangalan na may Gran Matador pang print..hehe...dyaryo :P
                              the jersey was classic except for the gran matador name at the back.. they should have not wrote it or if they can't stick to the product(granma) logo

Comment

I'm guessing Gary David will demand a trade and Global will ask the team to take Rabeh with him..wink,wink MVP teams..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information