Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MFFL View Post
    Maybe the only thing mr cocoy martin knows is marketing
    Well they say the scripted WWE (Professional Wrestling) is one of the best marketed shows in town
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
      Well they say the scripted WWE (Professional Wrestling) is one of the best marketed shows in town
      Well, if you watch it live, it is an awesome experience, but on tv, it is somewhat crappy
      Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
        I am not a Cocoy Martin fan, so I cannot criticize him.

di naman kasi ako KSP.
        naku yare...dont tell us youre going to reveal his true identity? Hindi ko rin fan si cocoy martin.

Comment

• In other news, SMB waived Gary David.

It sucks to go from being a national team player to being waived in a span of two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoisiah View Post
            In other news, SMB waived Gary David.

It sucks to go from being a national team player to being waived in a span of two years.
            retirement is an option for him.. if he wants to play for the love of the game, go sign with BW. if he wants a chance to get a ring sign with alaska(good luck with that as alaska is loaded at Guard position). he will not probably sign with MVP group as you all know what happen to him with meralco..
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

If Chot saw Gary David how much most of us here did the last time he undeservedly made Gilas, then we wouldn't be here. At least he is not retired yet, and still have that slight chance of latching on a team.

Whereas with Jimmy Alapag, he has recently announced retirement for the second time, by far, has greater cognizance of his true limitations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
                If Chot saw Gary David how much most of us here did the last time he undeservedly made Gilas, then we wouldn't be here. At least he is not retired yet, and still have that slight chance of latching on a team.

Whereas with Jimmy Alapag, he has recently announced retirement for the second time, by far, has greater cognizance of his true limitations.
                now chot is back with gilas. i would not be surprised if david makes the final 12..
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• The only teams that could give Gary D a realistic chance of playing is Blackwater and Mahindra (the new age farm teams), meanwhile, Menk and Dorian Pena could join jimmy alapag in retirement
                  Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by MFFL View Post
                    The only teams that could give Gary D a realistic chance of playing is Blackwater and Mahindra (the new age farm teams), meanwhile, Menk and Dorian Pena could join jimmy alapag in retirement
                    Rumour has it that he is being recruited to join alab pilipinas.
                    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Seriously, I think Garry D. is a good option for a team like Mahindra. As washed up a player Garry D. is, I think he could be a bit valuable for a team in wanting of a reliable scorer, I mean reliable a scorer at times. I think in 5 out of 10 games, Garry can give a team like mahindra 15 to 20+ pts. a game.

Plus his jokes could somehow mitigate the anticipated misery Mahindra will endure this season.
                      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                        Rumour has it that he is being recruited to join alab pilipinas.
                        Thats the likely destination thats why he opted to be free agent, their logo should be Gary Davids hands
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                          Thats the likely destination thats why he opted to be free agent, their logo should be Gary Davids hands
                          not a good logo. that incident happened only once i think never happened again since then with GP,Meralco and SMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                            not a good logo. that incident happened only once i think never happened again since then with GP,Meralco and SMB.
                            2013 fiba asia qf vs kazakhstan
                            Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• qatar.jpg

Tomorrow "THE LAST GAME OF THE DUNKER OF DOHA" Yaseen Musa vs GLOBAL PORT BATANG PIER
                              sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9295[/ATTACH]

Tomorrow "THE LAST GAME OF THE DUNKER OF DOHA" Yaseen Musa vs GLOBAL PORT BATANG PIER
                                Well too early for a guy who is listed as 36 years old but we all knew that was padded..
                                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information