Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
    GS wants max and bgsm says no..
    Greg is receiving junmar like money, he isnt receiving it now with smc
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      GS wants max and bgsm says no..
      Well, I will agree that he dont deserve the max. But Ginebra must sign him to be able to trade him for cstand.

Cstand is on the max too right??? Not sure.

I wonder how Ginebra will get cstand now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        Well, there are no complains when Wade,Kobe,Duncan,Dirk is given a last 1 year contract before they retire.

Caguioa is the Face of ginebra after Jawo retired.

I think SMC will give Caguioa a GRANDSLAM, so Caguioa can retire peacefully.
        Dont know if Cagi has still real fans roght now... He has outlived the adulation of his fans... NAPIPIKA na nga mgabtao sa oanya for overstaying...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
          WTF, GSM renewed that fuckin Gatorade drinker probably to max and did not renew Slaughter? Anyway, hope Greg would still make a comeback.... Mahirap lang kasi, may kaya yung tao, laya nawalan na ng motivation.. His parents are both Physicist in the States, and being an only Child and Single, walang pakakainin na iisipin...
          he has an older brother
          https://fastbreak.com.ph/greg-slaugh...older-brother/

Comment

• who knows we might see Slaughter in the TBSL ala Chris Ellis when the latter pack his bags after being traded to Blackwater Lol

Comment

• Slaughter can’t get away with just being bigger than everyone else anymore. He needs to redefine his game. Lose weight but gain more lean muscle mass so he gets more mobile. Work on his laterals to defend the PnR better. Develop his handles and outside shot. The problem is this kind of intensive training and conditioning takes time. In sane countries, this would be done during the off-season. Unfortunately, the Philippines is not a sane country and has a year-long pro basketball season. Taking a sabbatical is the only way.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                He sense already that he will be traded if he signs.. That's why he declined.. "Advance mag-isip".. Al Chua is now on angry mood right now.. his plans of getting Cstand right now and grandslam dream is on peril.. w/o Greg eh Ginebra can't able to put Brownlee on 2nd conference.. Japeth will abuse by likes of Terrence Jones and even Brownlee can't have solution on that.. maybe picking a tall import for Ginebra in 2nd conference will be option..
                Well, you cant blame greg. Trade ka pa naman after you help the team in the past championships.He just dont want to suffer the same fate with Danny S and Danny I.

I will agree, Ginebra must choose an nba caliber tall player in 2nd conference. Brownlee is a lock on third conference.

If SMC can give Smb a Chris Mccullough, then they can give Ginebra an nba caliber player. For ex. Anthony Bennet
                He is a draft bust in nba, but he will be a monster here

Comment

He sense already that he will be traded if he signs.. That's why he declined.. "Advance mag-isip".. Al Chua is now on angry mood right now.. his plans of getting Cstand right now and grandslam dream is on peril.. w/o Greg eh Ginebra can't able to put Brownlee on 2nd conference.. Japeth will abuse by likes of Terrence Jones and even Brownlee can't have solution on that.. maybe picking a tall import for Ginebra in 2nd conference will be option..
                  GSM still holds Slaughter's rights.... Cant they after his sabbatical sign him and he stays with GSM or has the bridge already been broken that the separation is imminent. I doubt if Greg will be out for the whole year so a comeback will be coming...

Comment

He will be like Chris Ellis now.. actually i don't understand the system of their free agency, What is the difference between RR Garcia's situation and his current situation? another one is Sol Mercado.. until now he is still not yet sign in Phoenix.. I know eh there is only 1 year of team's right of player.. after 1 year eh magiging free agent na sila w/o being hostage/hold of rights of a particular team
                    No it is nit like the nba. Where there are unrestricted and restricted free agent.

Even a player doesnt agree to a contract, his original team has still his rights. For ex. Taulava and Japeth back then.

If unrestricted free agency will be adopted by pba, almost all star players will go to SMC or MVP for championship,exposure, and most of all under the table money!!!!.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                      No it is nit like the nba. Where there are unrestricted and restricted free agent.

Even a player doesnt agree to a contract, his original team has still his rights. For ex. Taulava and Japeth back then.

If unrestricted free agency will be adopted by pba, almost all star players will go to SMC or MVP for championship,exposure, and most of all under the table money!!!!.
                      Wel real l free agency will already take place for those who entered starting from 2014 batch i think... But you will only become an unrestricted free agent only after 7 years in the league (on your second contract and not after your rookie contract deal). Sina Mercado, Ellis were Restricted FA, they need the release of their team before they can negotiate with other teams... Pag may release ka na sa team yun unrestructed FA ka na...

Comment

• Gs traded to np is the headline tomorrow..and people will react because they will see the cs gs plus letran boy balanza a lopsided deal because of his announcement..

Lets face it greg is receiving a " pay cut" dunno even if mvp team will pay him the same... he will still get max deal but alam mo namn sa smc..

Will greg sign a one year dela to prove himself ? No given yun injury history niya thats why he needs a longer deal kaso di mabibigay ni chualay o kahit ni mvp yun..

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                          Gs traded to np is the headline tomorrow..and people will react because they will see the cs gs plus letran boy balanza a lopsided deal because of his announcement..

Lets face it greg is receiving a " pay cut" dunno even if mvp team will pay him the same... he will still get max deal but alam mo namn sa smc..

Will greg sign a one year dela to prove himself ? No given yun injury history niya thats why he needs a longer deal kaso di mabibigay ni chualay o kahit ni mvp yun..
                          Imagine Northport with Balanza Ferrer and the 2 seans. Plus Bolick after x number of months. Boy the could contend. Plus GS. GS should re evaluate his decision for me.

He had his chances with Ginebra. There was a stretch i think he was dominating right? I think that was the Govs Cup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                            Imagine Northport with Balanza Ferrer and the 2 seans. Plus Bolick after x number of months. Boy the could contend. Plus GS. GS should re evaluate his decision for me.

He had his chances with Ginebra. There was a stretch i think he was dominating right? I think that was the Govs Cup?
                            GS was doing well before the injuries, posting double spuble averages... Imagine 2 years of inactivity, after Ankle Surgery then ACL on his comeback... Kahot kay Junmar manguari yan mangangamote ka talaga...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                              GS was doing well before the injuries, posting double spuble averages... Imagine 2 years of inactivity, after Ankle Surgery then ACL on his comeback... Kahot kay Junmar manguari yan mangangamote ka talaga...
                              Ang problema unlike stan may duda siya sa sarili niya,he is now contend kn backing up japeth.. given his pay and stability you can think he will chase tye m p award now that junmar is gone he will not win it with japeth around.. heck the the two cannot win individual awards because they overlap each other..
                              Last edited by reamily; 02-09-2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• And what if tnt will give in in all of greg slaughters wish?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information