Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippines VS Jordan - China Vs Korea who will Win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Jordan! Wright finally played a good game today.
    Jordan really stayed focused when it mattered most while Pinas decided to force 3's out of nowhere to destroy their own rhythm. Watching a frustrated Douthit is really painful. He only got the ball if he rebounded it off the glass after another sensless three-pointer (3 out of 23!). Korea will be tough to beat for the 3rd place. Good luck to both teams!

I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Congrats to our Jordanian NASHAMA, I was sure of the Win cause we know what we have

NASHAMA LIONS Can't be tamed......

Comment

Deserved win for Jordan!!
        Congrats!!

Comment

Another reason for the lose is Ranidel playing like Yancy in the 2nd half thought I'm not blaming it as a whole. But what else is new for a guy with outside shooting in Philippines? Not much bball IQ.
          Crouching Tiger-1 Beastly-0

My Dream Gilas

PG- Nate Robinson 5''8(Grand parent is a Filipino)
          SG- Chris Lutz 6''4
          SF- Arwind Santos 6''6
          PF- Japeth Aguilar 6''10
          C- Javale McGee 7''1

Comment

Originally posted by timberpro View Post
            Its not because you tried your best, your heart was into it. Thats not always the case. Man, do you even understand logic?
            When you tried your best and it still doesn't work and you just watch the opportunity slipping, that's the time your heart goes out, that's normal for any human being, that's what happened to Chinese taipei and Iran yesterday! Man, do you even know BB and human nature

You can't generalized every game loss to "lack of heart" except for the Qatar
            Last edited by crouchingtiger; 09-24-2011, 09:40 AM.
            Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

Originally posted by AlYuson View Post
              Tragic but lets face it. Still lets give our pinoy nationals a round of applause for making it at top 4 in Fiba Asia in 24 yrs. Its payback time for jordan, after their stunning upset on Iran, they showed they are the better team and stronger than the phils.
              Well said!

Comment

congratulations to Jordan! they deserved to win in this game. good luck on your Finals game vs. CHN/KOR. who knows, it maybe your destiny to become this year's champions.

on the other hand, my hats off to our Gilas team! they made our nation proud with their achievements in this tourney. finally, we are back in the region's radar. let's win the 3rd place game tomorrow and make our country even prouder!

Comment

well congrats to jordan...
                  iuhl 0 crouch 1

man enough to accept a defeat...

Comment

Congratulations as well to Jordan. I salute the team's resiliency.
                    Sacramento Kings
                    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by iuhl View Post
                      well congrats to jordan...
                      Hey, where is your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by crouchingtiger View Post
                        Hey, where is your signature?
                        i'll just put it on, i dont know why it is not registered...
                        iuhl 0 crouch 1

Comment

Congrats to our team and hard luck to the very good Philippine team,

it was a close game up the 4th qrt, the two teams were nervous in the first half, the Jordan got out of nervous mode and that helped, the two teams are very close in power,

Go luck for the Philippine team and I hope we can continue in the same level and keep rising in the coming final game

Comment

Originally posted by jordanian74 View Post

it was a close game up the 4th qrt, the two teams were nervous in the first half, the Jordan got out of nervous mode and that helped, the two teams are very close in power,

Go luck for the Philippine team and I hope we can continue in the same level and keep rising in the coming final game
                            Same to you my friend. I hope for further growth in the game of basketball in our countries. Let's keep playing hard.
                            GILAS WISHLIST:
                            6'8 Pingris

Comment

Originally posted by jordanian74 View Post

good luck to your team jordanian, i'll be routing for your team to pull out another big upset against china...
                              iuhl 0 crouch 1

Comment

Originally posted by Beastly View Post
                                Another reason for the lose is Ranidel playing like Yancy in the 2nd half thought I'm not blaming it as a whole. But what else is new for a guy with outside shooting in Philippines? Not much bball IQ.

Sig?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information