Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippines VS Jordan - China Vs Korea who will Win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, don't blame it on your boys! It wasn't easy for them, you can see they tried their best!
    Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

Jordan goes to the finals after outsmarting our very own Smart Gilas Pilipinas in their semifinal duel. SGP's last chance of qualifying in the London Games 2012 will be to finish 3rd as they will wait the losing team in the China-South Korea. Pagkasayang sa oportunidad nga gihatag sa Kahitas-an pero saludo gihapon mi ninyo sa inyong gipakita! Kudos to our Smart Gilas Pilipinas! Go job Jordan!
      No to RACIAL DISCRIMATION!
      Let's go Smart Gilas Pilipinas to the 27th FIBA Asia Championships and 2014 FIBA World Tournament!!!

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to Jordan from the bottom of the heart, you truly deserve it!
        Hard luck to Philippines, you still have to put your best in 2morrow's game!
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by crouchingtiger View Post
          Man, don't blame it on your boys! It wasn't easy for them, you can see they tried their best!
          Yes we should blame you. You know best.

Comment

congrats to our Jordanian friends here, now lets pour it out on the battle for 3rd and a slot in the FIBA Olympic Qualifiers
            you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by timberpro View Post
              Yes we should blame you. You know best.
              Haha, I am on my way to 6th bottle of San mig, nice game my bro, I enjoyed it!

Comment

yeap, still proud of the boys..everything was not going in..it seems that jordan was always one step ahead of the the team..jordan deserves it..no excuses..jordan ride the momentum from yesterdays win against iran..still, great job for the smart gilas..still one more game against korea (preferably) and a win will still give us the best finish in almost 2 decades..very bright future for team philippines..thanks

Comment

korea beats china 78-75

Comment

grats jordan! common gilas lets go bag that 3rd tomorrow!
                    KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

Tragic but lets face it. Still lets give our pinoy nationals a round of applause for making it at top 4 in Fiba Asia in 24 yrs. Its payback time for jordan, after their stunning upset on Iran, they showed they are the better team and stronger than the phils.
                      “I think our point guards are small,” “Not to say that our point guards are not good, but I believe that we need bigger point guards.”
                      - SBP President Manny V. Pangilinan

Wanted: Philippine version of Jordan's talented backcourt tandem of 6'5" Sam Daghlas & 6'4" Rashem Wright

Comment

Congrats to Baldwin!
                        Now I know how dumb our federation is!!

Comment

It's not about the heart or whatnot, Can't you guys see Gilas boys already tried their best?!, Jordanians played a very very good zone today that almost cancels out the function of Douhit under the basket, then the backcourt of RP got punished, as their taller, heavier yet as fast backcourt slashes in and create fouls on RP side. Man, do you even understand BB?!!!!!
                          Its not because you tried your best, your heart was into it. Thats not always the case. Man, do you even understand logic?

Comment

Urghhh this is a hard pill to swallow. Deja vu of 2002 Asian Games? We're likely facing Sokor on the Bronze game.
                            Crouching Tiger-1 Beastly-0

My Dream Gilas

PG- Nate Robinson 5''8(Grand parent is a Filipino)
                            SG- Chris Lutz 6''4
                            SF- Arwind Santos 6''6
                            PF- Japeth Aguilar 6''10
                            C- Javale McGee 7''1

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath View Post
                              korea beats china 78-75
                              That's not gonna happen! Wanna bet? Loser puts "I am stupid " on the signature? I go china wins

Comment

Tough loss to take.

But congratulations Jordan. Go and finish the job!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information