No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think objectivity is in order. I dont think he is using steroids, i feel that if he was using something is HGH, which as far as i know (unlike FM Sr, i do have a degree) can not be picked up by urine in tests performed by the NAC.

He is innocent until proven otherwise. I think they should agree to the randomness, otherwise it makes them look like they are hiding something.
    Agree to his terms and then punish him in the ring and take what is more valuable to him, his undefeated record.

I hope Manny agrees to the testing and proceeds to dismantle Floyd.

Comment

dream walker i agree with you, however, i think that if they wanted to create more anticipation and hype Arum and MP would rather take something else grab attention rather than these very negative accusations that have made even fans of Pac man doubt him.

The Philippine press is all about the news of Manny's affair and cheating on his wife, so you tell me how cheating in relationship and cheating in sports are not different, so that excuse is out the window.

He said he was afraid on needles and the unatural nature of getting blood drawn 30 days before the fight, however he had blood drawn 24 days before the Hatton fight, hence, that excuse is out the window.

Just subject to the tests man, you dont wanna end up looking like bonds, canseco. mcgwire and company.
      Last edited by LFGC79; 12-30-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eindhow View Post
        IMO, if Manny agrees to the testing the Mayweather camp wants, it will make Pacquiao look like he is doing it just to please what Floyd wants.. It will make him look desperate to face Floyd.. And knowing the Mayweathers, they will make a laughing stock of Manny because of succumbing to what they want.. Who came up with the idea anyway? It's just recently that the whole boxing world wants him to take the test..
        Yeah, but that all would be nil if Pacquiao wins. So it wouldn't matter and no one would think that - if he wins.

Comment

Pacquiao talks about his blood test on first Morales fight (Video)

Pacquiao talks about his blood test on first Morales fight (Video)

Pacquiao talks about his unexpected blood test 2 days before the first Pacquiao-Morales fight and it's effects. (2005 video | Dong Puno Live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si75Uw442QE
          www.pbadraft.net
          facebook.com/Pbadraftnet
          twitter.com/PBADraftdotnet

"ONE MAN ARMY"

Comment

'Mayweather never wanted it'

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATE) -- The much-awaited March 13 fight between World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is off, ABS-CBN's Dyan Castillejo reported from the US on Thursday.

In an interview over radio dzMM, Castillejo said both sides failed to resolve their differences over random drug testing.

She quoted Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, as saying Pacquiao will still be fighting on March, but it will no longer be against Mayweather.

She said Arum was looking at Israeli Yuri Foreman as Pacquiao's opponent either on March 13 or 20 in Las Vegas.

Castillejo said this would allow Pacquiao to claim an 8th world title. Foreman is the current World Boxing Association (WBA) super welterweight champion.

She said that as a 154-lb. fighter, Foreman would be another heavier opponent for Pacquiao.

Citing her interview with Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz, Castillejo said the Pacquiao camp had agreed to blood tests 24 days before the fight, not just random blood tests that the Mayweather camp was asking for.

"But still, the Mayweather camp rejected it. Hindi magkasundo so the fight is off," Castillejo said.

Castillejo said Pacquiao is "very disappointed" that fans will not be able to see him fight Mayweather.

However, Castillejo said Arum is "still looking at other possibilities and will decide over the next few days who the next opponent will be for Pacquiao."

‘He didn't want to lose’
            Arum said retired federal judge Daniel Weinstein, who acted as mediator between the two parties, rang him to inform that the mega-buck fight won’t push through.

"The mediator called me [before 8 p.m.] and told me the fight was off," Arum told LATimes.com. "The fight's off, Mayweather never wanted it. Manny wanted the fight. He was agreeable to terms."

The promoters earlier wanted Pacquiao and Mayweather to star at news conferences in New York and Los Angeles next week.

However, Mayweather reportedly thumbed down the concessions offered by Pacquiao’s camp, which means that the richest boxing bout in recent history will not push through.

Both boxers stood to receive up to $40 million each in fight revenues had the super bout proceeded.

"I am disappointed in the sense this fight will not happen," Arum said. "I'm not surprised. I always knew Mayweather would kill it because he didn't want it. He didn't want to lose."
            you know why I am happy

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information