No announcement yet.

Gay and lesbian rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a free country everyone may do whatever (stupid or not) thing he wants as long as he doesn't hurt anyone else.

Comment

• Always funny...

Comment

• Shaq now advocates Gay and Lesbian rights.

Shaquille O’Neal Joins Fight Against Bullying of Gays, Lesbians
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• A pic from Uganda's first Gay Rights parade.

Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• they should have all human and legal rights like everyone else, including right to marriage and adopting children. talks about how would that children cope with "two dads" or "two moms" are not valid arguments, cause so many children in the world live without any parents and without love in most important early years of childhood.

Comment

• Gays in my country, Switzerland, have their rights guaranteed by the constitution. They are rarely discriminated against, they enjoy the same living standards as other Swiss citizens, they organise gay parades in Zurich regularly. I have a couple of gay friends and they are nice guys, I never interfered with their personal lives. Just across our border lies Germany. How many of you knew that the German foreign minister is actually an openly-gay man?!

Comment

• Originally posted by WirelessBrain View Post
                I dont get it why the gays and lesbians should promote their sexuality on the streets?

Straight people never did that I think..
                Good point, couldn't agree more, yet they have the right to protest by any means and the parade is a form of protest.
                Last edited by albatalab; 09-03-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by albatalab View Post
                  Good point, couldn't agree more.
                  hypocrite ofcourse. many straight people "promote" their sexuality on streets every day... holding hands, kissing in public ect typical i'm not homopfobe but why do... bullshits

Comment

• Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
                    Let's just hope that we won't see anything similar to Serbia 2001:

But I think everything should be fine in Lithuania. 800 policemen will protect the order.
                    I'm sorry, but do you have a personal problem with Serbia or Serbians? Let me tell you that what happened in 2001 in Serbia will never ever be repeated there. In 2010, Belgrade gay pride was far more peaceful and successful (than the incident in 2001, I am comparing both, I am writing this so children can understand!). Hopefully this year, unless banned again, it will pass with zero incidents. I hope you are not another Croatian with a Lithuanian flag like the guy "pimpekaustas"!
                    Peace.
                    PS: watch this
                    Last edited by albatalab; 09-03-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

In 2010, Belgrade gay pride was far more peaceful and successful.
                      wow you are completely out of your mind if you can write this disguisting lie. peaceful and successful? really? what a joke you are. btw i dont think level of homopfobia in serbia is any higher than in croatia. all balkan states are similary patriarchal and untolerable to gay population. like first gay pride in split showed. but just dont lie man, please, you're making a fool out of yourself, 2010 peaceful and successful lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                        wow you are completely out of your mind if you can write this disguisting lie. peaceful and successful? really? what a joke you are. btw i dont think level of homopfobia in serbia is any higher than in croatia. all balkan states are similary patriarchal and untolerable to gay population. like first gay pride in split showed. but just dont lie man, please, you're making a fool out of yourself, 2010 peaceful and successful lol
                        I hate replying to you, but just for the sake of other readers I will. Watch this:

This happened on 27.06.2013, this is my proof that the parade this month will be successful indeed.
                        I didn't say it was successful I said it was MORE SUCCESSFUL, I was comparing the incidents which happened in 2001 and 10 years later in 2010, and yes I agree with you people in the Balkans are mostly "patriarchal and untolerable to gay population" but I'd rather say positive things about a country I've been to and loved its people despite their disadvantages.
                        Learn English man. "more" is a word used in comparing things. The word "untolerable" does not exist, the word "intolerable" means you can't tolerate him/her/it. The proper word is "intolerant". It is "homophobia" not "homofobia" too. *sigh*
                        PS: watch the movie "parada" please. It'll teach you many things about Serbs, unless you don't watch Serbian movies of cource. You can also download a subtitle if your think you language, Croatian, is different.
                        Last edited by albatalab; 09-03-2013, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I hate replying to you, but just for the sake of other readers I will. Watch this:

this happened on 27.06.2013, this is my proof that the parade this month will indeed be successful.
                          in what coleration is that with 2010 gay pride that you say was peacefull nobody got killed thats only succesfull thing that happened in that day's vandalism

Comment

• Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                            hypocrite ofcourse. many straight people "promote" their sexuality on streets every day... holding hands, kissing in public ect typical i'm not homopfobe but why do... bullshits
                            The word "promote" is different from the word "show" or "express". Straight people don't promote their sexuality if they hold hands or kiss in public, they just express it! Promoting is going out and proudly, openly and repeatedly doing something in front of people on a large scale and trying to get more people to do the same. That's my problem with gay parades, if they are just gays gathering and protesting it's totally fine, but when they start doing crazy things I'd rather not talk about here that's when they loose people's trust and respect. I don't support banning even those parades and I condemn any violence that could occur.

Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                            in what coleration is that with 2010 gay pride that you say was peacefull nobody got killed thats only succesfull thing that happened in that day's vandalism
                            Look both incidents were indeed failures and neither peaceful nor successful. However, in English, when you say "more successful" it is exactly like saying "less unsuccessful" okay kid? "more peaceful"= "less violent". One simply sounds more positive.

PS: Go learn English, you have a SERIOUS problem understanding things I write. Read your question, does it even make sense for god sake? Go ask you English teacher to give you private tutoring, you need many many lessons. Boy I got work to do stop arguing with me, you are a loser. Never argue with people more educated than you. Never argue with Swiss people too.
                            Ba Bye
                            Last edited by albatalab; 09-03-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information