Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basile with 3 + foul...
    with a bit more than a minute to go Barca has an 9 point lead... 91-100

commentator keeps repeating that no NBA team ever lost to euro team in europe
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Respect Barca!
      Euroleague RULEZZ!!!
      MACCABI TEL AVIV
      Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

Comment

Winterthur FC Barcelona 104-99 Philadelphia 76ers

Winterthur FC Barcelona 104-99 Philadelphia 76ers
        1st: 29-30, 2nd: 22-21, 3rd: 23-22, 4th: 30-26

Winterthur FC Barcelona: Lakovic (17), Navarro (18), De la Fuente (2), Vazquez (15), Marconato (10), Kasun (4), Basile (17), Ukic (5), Kakioucis (15), Grimau (1).

Philadelphia 76ers: Iverson (13), Green (6), Iguolada (13), Webber (19), Dalembert (21), Korver (13), Randolph (2), Hunter (2), Carney (4), McFarlin (6).
        Last edited by Kings; 10-06-2006, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Barca has just lost to a team in Domestic League by 25 pts or something. Too many players just been included to the team this year. They are not 100% ready yet but tonight great effort Barca.
          They showed whole world that basketball is not just NBA. They stopped Iverson (12pts). In some portions of the game Lakovic gave some basketball lessons to Iverson. (I admire Iverson but in this game he was very bad)...
          It was a tragedy for Phila. Congrats Barca.
          1st in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2009-2010

Comment

Barca has just lost to a team in Domestic League by 25 pts or something. Too many players just been included to the team this year. They are not 100% ready yet but tonight great effort Barca.
            They showed whole world that basketball is not just NBA. They stopped Iverson (12pts). In some portions of the game Lakovic gave some basketball lessons to Iverson. (I admire Iverson but in this game he was very bad)...
            1st in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2009-2010

Comment

Good stuff by Barca.

Congrats !!!

Just love it when an American team gets its ass kicked
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Well Barça just proved everybody wrong They were better than expected and grabbed a good win, congrats!
                Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Congrats Barca!!!
                  Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                  Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Congratulations to barca
                    "you aint heard being latin is in style your the s**t now with that black hair brown eye profile" Aztek Escobar

Comment

Originally posted by wyopeq
                      Hahaha barca only lost by 8 against Etosa Alicante man, but it did also horrible games against Tau in supercopa and in a couple of preseason friendlies.

The good thing is that barca has shown for some minutes that they could relly play as a team of great players, and that gives the basketball fans a lot of hopes for the future.

Anyway, im sooooo glad that i was soooooo wrong about the result of the game.

NBA be scared, be veeery scared.... Euroleague is coming ...
                      I KISS BASKET

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen
                        Good stuff by Barca.

Congrats !!!

Just love it when an American team gets its ass kicked
                        Me too man. Now everybody must support CSKA

navarro + lakovic + basile + kakiuzis + vazquez >>>>>> iverson + webber + dalmbert + korver + iguodala

Sant Jordi = NBA arena with european attitude
                        I KISS BASKET

Comment

Originally posted by Neozyrus
                          Me too man. Now everybody must support CSKA

navarro + lakovic + basile + kakiuzis + vazquez >>>>>> iverson + webber + dalmbert + korver + iguodala

Sant Jordi = NBA arena with european attitude
                          Well i have my US excuses ready 1/ we didnt have enough time to prepare
                          2/ the trapezoidal lane makes us dizzy 3/ the Euroleague referee had a orange jersey on 4/ you know NBA players have a hard time with high pick and roll so it wasnt fair - we dont learn that in the US 5/ you had all those white guys 6/ you know how to pass the ball 7/ you forgot to move out of the way so we could dunk 8/ when we ran the pick and roll you double teamed the ball and rotated up thats so complicated and not fair
                          9/ the crowd was always whistling and it scared us 10/ NBA stinks
                          ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

Comment

Does anyone know why both teams played in "dark" jerseys?

Comment

absolutely no surprise. We have to consider that the sixers played against a team which is just better as a team.

Everyone is claiming how the NBA players would be so much better than any other ones. Here another claim (after seeing the game yesterday): NBA coaches are way behind european coaches

Comment

Congratulations to Barca! They have proved the point that top European teams can fight the average NBA team without problems (still I think that we are behind the top guns like Spurs or Detroit in terms of roster and physique).

The main thing that the argument "European national teams win against US national team because these guys from Europe play together since childhood" is void. The only thing Barca's Spaniards, Italians, Greek, Slovenian, Croatians share since childhood is the Mediterranean sea

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information