Pau or Kirilenko?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pau or Kirilenko?

Which player do u prefer to lead your fiba team?
    PS How cna i add a pool?

[Poll added. rikhardur]
    Pau Gasol
    0%
    Andrei Kirilenko
    0%
    BARÇA O MUERTE

At the right we have Pau a player who can do 20-10, and won everything excep olympics games. At the left we have kirilenko the total player in both sides of the court who is the absolute leader of Russia
    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

I take Pau. Pau is a dominant 7 footer. The US team may not have a PF as good as Pau. The US team has at least 4 SFs that are better than Kirilenko (Iguodala, James, Durant, Anthony).

Comment

Hard to tell because they are very diferent players.But if we talk about leadership i would go with Kirilenko.That men is giving everything he got for russia in every game and what he brings not even stats shows...with kirilenka and without kirilenka russians are two diferent level teams.Ont the other hand with Pau spain reaches atleast final always 2003-2006-2007-2008-2009-2011... (Gasol didn play in 2005 and 2010).But you see he are demanding double teams inside and than spanish team are just killing everybody from distance...BUt we have to agree spain have way more taleneted players than russia ever had. If i had to start a team and had to choose one leader i think i would choose Andrei over Pau...Kirilenko is simple like 2 cents and hard hard working men...Pau is more talented but he sometimes lazy and nba playoofs shown that he lacks a character to stand for himself sometimes.Overall Pau is better player but leader wise kirilenka is better atleast in my eyes...I dont think Kirilenka would ever let Nowitzki or other player make fun of him,as pau let to do in 2011 playoofs...LEADER MUST STAND FOR HIS TEAM and not act like i dont care...I have seen that kirilenkos was outplayed but i dont recall seen him to be outhustle ...Pau is very good when everthing is going well for his team but when team is not finding game i dont see determination and character.I was very disapointed in Gasol 2011 when two best europeans played each other and nowitzki was pushing him like a kid from street and didnt see any emotions from Pau.Comon leader cant act like that,he have to have pride and if you cant beat nowtizki on the couart atleast show some balls and push him back and send him a message " i wont go easy"...all i saw was face with i dont give a shit and they got swept...remember Phil jackson reaction to that...This moments shown a lot about Pau and his leaders abilities.Dont get me wrong his second best player from euriope right now,but his leadership abilities is not even in top 5...
        Last edited by Shawshank; 07-15-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo
          Which player do u prefer to lead your FIBA team ?
          For me,Kirilenko no doubt .
          Pound for pound,for me he wins in every category -
          plus,Gsol has a luxury to be surrounded by other great players on the court .
          so for FIBA ,or national team ,Kirilenko counts ten fold.
          And no Carmelo or so can even come close to him.
          And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
            .I have seen that kirilenkos was outplayed but i dont recall seen him to be outhustle ...
            It depends on how you look at it.
            On FIBA level,no one can outplay him,unless he chooses to have a bad day-just like chuck Norris if you will

Comment

pau without no doubt. supertalented player who refines game of his team and brings them extra quality
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                pau without no doubt. supertalented player who refines game of his team and brings them extra quality
                Noooo
                You missed the point.
                Just read the question again.
                Paul doesn't lead The team -he never did.
                Second fiddle in Nba
                And surrounded by equally good players in national team.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                  Noooo
                  You missed the point.
                  Just read the question again.
                  Paul doesn't lead The team -he never did.
                  Second fiddle in Nba
                  And surrounded by equally good players in national team.
                  If we are talking about strictly leadership qualities and not quality of their play then I suppose you could make a good case for either player. But when Kwijibo asked the question did he mean "who would you select first to lead your team?" then that takes into account all qualities of a player and I would take Pau first.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                    But when Kwijibo asked the question did he mean "who would you select first to lead your team?"
                    Another genius here -
                    what he asked is -
                    "Which player do u prefer to lead your fiba team?"
                    Now,just look at your interpretation
                    You have missed both -an essence and the point of the question altogether

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                      Another genius here -
                      what he asked is -
                      "Which player do u prefer to lead your fiba team?"
                      Now,just look at your interpretation
                      You have missed both -an essence and the point of the question altogether
                      I answered the question in my reply first by saying that a good case could be made for either player strictly on their leadership qualities. I then made a rational interpretation of another meaning that Kwijibo could have intended and answered it that way. Sometimes statements aren't just taken to mean what is literally written, genius.

Comment

I wanted to say who could be a better franchise player of your fiba team. Wich player is better to do a team around him
                        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Gasol any day. He has been the most dominant player in FIBA competitions since 2006 and probably is the most skilled big man in the world.
                          Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

being from LA we have this love-hate relationship with Pau. One moment he's a a superstar another moment he just don't care and plays like a useless unmotivated bigman
                            i bet on anything!

Comment

Pau Gasol is the best player on his national team for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information