X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain: 75 Australia: 69

Boxscore- http://www.basketball.net.au/fileadm...s/boxscore.JPG

Comment

Spain has been playing a lot of tune up games. USA should have done likewise.

Comment

u hav to remember that team usa was put together just two weeks or so ago, they start so late because of the NBA Play off's not ending till a little over a month ago. It was pushed back because of a shorten season by a lock out. But with that said Coach K is a great coach and will have the team well prepair for whatever they will see. GB coming up on thursday should be another good test for them.

Comment

Too bad Ben Gorden will not play for GB. I don't think Azubuike is with them either.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
            Too bad Ben Gorden will not play for GB. I don't think Azubuike is with them either.
            Azubuike played a total of 12 games in the last three years. Not what you would call an improvement on the roster.
            BJ Mullens on the other hand...nah, he is also not really a difference maker even after last night's coming out.

I from Wisconsin!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Spain: 81 Australia: 75

Box score: http://www.basketball.net.au/fileadm...mer_Game_2.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by aussieasker View Post
                I watched most of the game. Any word on whether Rodriguez's injury was serious or not?

Comment

Spain is not in his best shape: Ricky Rubio not taking part, Marc Gasol shoulder problems, Rudy Fernandez comes from a 5-6 month injury, Navarro unfit...

Only Pau Gasol and Ibaka are totally ready right now. So, right now, I am not very optimistic about standig up to the U.S.

NorCal, no bad news in Spain about S. Rodríguez, so I guess no problem.
                  Sorry for my poor english

Comment

How much do you think Spain will miss Rubio? I know his last few seasons in the Euroleague were unimpressive so I was under the impression that Spain fans were no longer as enthusiastic about him as they were in 2008.

Comment

I don't think Spain will miss Ricky Rubio much at all. In Ricky's case, I believe the hype has always exceeded the reality.

Last edited by Hepcat; 07-20-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Argentina vs Spain http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/2/66/v-426627.html
                        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Spain is destroying Argentina right now: 45-21 . Argentina looks really old, they can't penetrate on offense, they're getting beat to 50-50 balls and they can't get to Spain's three point shooters quick enough to even get a hand close to contesting their shots.

Comment

61-36 at halftime. Jee-sus, never seen Argentina look this bad, hell I've never seen Spain dominate a big named team like this in a friendly. Usually they're not this dominant till it matters.
                            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Felipe Reyes spends three quarters of his time on the court trying to draw fouls by flopping and flailing his arms in the air. Its funny to see two teams both using the same tricks both getting frustrated with each other for using those tricks

Edit: bad call #47 by the refs- unsportsmanlike foul on Calderon. I have more and more respect for NBA refs every time I watch FIBA refs

Comment

is this a friendly game? wth with the drama

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information