This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
    You speak of wanting people to show Macedonia respect, but then you go and spell another country's name wrong.

Or is that how we're officially called in macedonian?
    Sorry. Asyou can see i did spell it Porto Rico http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...paration-Games

Just the wrong key. Sorry mate.
    Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford
    Macedonia (I refuse to call it FYROM, Article 19, Human Rights)

Comment

• Supply&Demand@

You know any livestream for tonight match ?. Well be playd in front of 15.000 fans would like to watch.

Comment

• let's see los boricuans, great test against Macedonia.

Comment

You speak of wanting people to show Macedonia respect, but then you go and spell another country's name wrong.

Or is that how we're officially called in macedonian?
          In Greece, Fyrom and other contries spell Porto Roco or Porto Rico....
          Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
          16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
          Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
          8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robimkd View Post
            Sorry. Asyou can see i did spell it Porto Rico http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...paration-Games

Just the wrong key. Sorry mate.
            No worries.

Porto is common among other languages, in fact the US forced us one time to change our name to Porto Rico.

Roco is the word I never saw.

Anyway cheers to both teams in these preparation games. If I got my way Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Macedonia would classify to London. Unfortuantely none of us are the actual favorites.
            Originally posted by J-Mart
            the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
            sigpic

Comment

• guess like we need a new name for the island.
              sigpic

Comment

• Mmm Puerto Rico beat 96 to 77 Macedonia http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches...37JjAFcvQAbz6/
                Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
                  Mmm Puerto Rico beat 96 to 77 Macedonia http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches...37JjAFcvQAbz6/
                  You're a quick one to post every time we win prsurf.
                  the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                  sigpic

Comment

You're a quick one to post every time we win prsurf.
                    Good thing our bet didn't cover friendlies.
                    Originally posted by Fedfan
                    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                    Originally posted by GuTO
                    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

• @JGX

Hey man long time no see.

In Macedonia's defense they had a horrible first half. They where missing three pointers left and right. They played much better in the second half which they won by 1.

Obviously other european teams didnt tell them that to beat Puerto Rico you have to strike the paint hard so you can visit the free throw line 30+ times. Shooting 28 three pointers will get you nowhere (Unless you make at least 17 of them lol).

Greece and Lithuania know us better though.

That said I expect a down to the wire second game.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Congrat to Porto Rico for the deserved wictory. We stll have a lot of work to do and time is short. Bo Makelab will only play 2 preperations matches, Antic, Gecevski and Ilievski only 4 matches. And the rest 6.

But us useless when you aint complete. Only 2 matches complete and 4 almost complet.

Just horriable preperations.

My hope is that we will have a dejevu from last year. Poor in preperation matches and later good at the EC.

Comment

• Posts about FYROM/Greece have been moved here. Those who will bring the issue outside the proper thread will be banned without notice.
                          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

• Hi gyus!!
                            Nice to meet you...I am from Greece.
                            I like the 2012 FIBA World Olympic Qualifing Tournament and I believe that Greece,Lithuania and Russia will qualify.

Comment

• Welcome.

Comment

• Yes, welcome indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information