National Team Bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
    I doubt if they even got a Heroes welcome or Obama called them to congratulate each one of them. If any other country won it, they would have laid the red carpet right from where the plane landed and thousands of fans waiting for them.
    As a matter of fact I remember hearing something about Kevin Durant meeting with Obama when the team gets back to the US. I heard about this before the US had even won so who knows it could be the entire team meeting with him now.

Comment

Originally posted by BasketballFanatic View Post
      I haven't heard about a huge bonus for Team USA players. Maybe that's why the US team was so successful.

They were playing for love of their country rather than money and had heart and determination to win.

I'm so proud of our American boys! Class all the way!
      cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by Strida View Post
        I know, right? Like, 10 people actually watched the tournament in the States. It's just something people over here expect to happen (USA getting gold).

If USA won the World Cup...that would have gotten a heroes welcome.
        If my country( philippines) would have won it, they would have a national holiday and a parade with thousands of people waving our flags with joy jubilant and pride.

Apparently the number of American that watch the NFL game is 50 times more than the Final game.

Comment

Originally posted by BasketballFanatic View Post
          I haven't heard about a huge bonus for Team USA players. Maybe that's why the US team was so successful.

They were playing for love of their country rather than money and had heart and determination to win.

I'm so proud of our American boys! Class all the way!
          Do they really need it? They get paid millions playing for the NBA.

Comment

Playing for NT is not about money. I bet that no other team got a greeting like Lithuanians did.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information