• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmer Bennett retires

Elmer Bennett decided to retire.

News from Cajasol website
    THE NEW SPORTANDO: BASKET RUMORS
    THE NEW SPORTANDO: NBA RUMORS
    THE NEW SPORTANDO: real time basket news from around the world!!

Follow us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
    Basket Transactions

Great player and a legend in European basketball. Best wishes for him!
    Pics
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Absolutely. One of the best poing guards (top 3 for sure) of the last decade in Europe. A great player, a really nice guy and an incredible pro. And I dont care about the passport, after all these years, hes as spanish as the paella . I just hope that he knows that he will be always welcome here.

I dont know which are those personal problems but i hope they are solved as soon as possible.
      I KISS BASKET

Comment

He is such a legend...

Good luck beloved ex-baskonista!

Highlights I (low quality)
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Highlights II (low quality)
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sigpic
        ACB league
        Scola & Ginobili 4 life
        TAU & Lakers supporter
        need4sheed.com

Comment

As much of a legend he was, I have watched a couple of Cajasol games on Spanish TV, and this season he looked way off the pace, and his usually good shooting stroke deserted him, bricks all the way. But in his defence he is 39 years old, so has done well to still be playing this level.

tewkyhoops

Comment

yeah he was almost absent during the preseason's games and the worst fears finally came true.

“this was the most difficult decission of my life"
            “Ive always wondered when would came this moment. Specially since i was in TAU, i have woindered how much time i would last, and i always said to myself that i would continue till the moment thay i had the illusion and happyness of the first day, that i would keep playing while i feel myself useful"

“And now im a moment that i feel that i cant help my teammates. To help in the court has always been my mission and now i cant do it at the highest level. I dont want to be part of a team when my level is not the minimum that i demand from myself. I dont want to be in a team if i cant help to improve his performance"

“i want to thank the blind trust that Cajasol and Manel Comas had in me last season, when i had spent 7 months without playing. I have to give a 10 to Manel for all the confidence that he gave to me, no matter if i played well or bad"

“And about the fans, i can only thank them again for the great treatment that i had from them. The city is simply wonderful and i have spent a great year. In the other cities that i have been i have been treated phenomenal too. Spain is my second home"
            "Yesterday was a very sad day, really really hard for me because this really hurts a lot. I knew that this day would come, but i coudnt imagine that i was going to suffer so much"
            I KISS BASKET

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information