Serbian NT 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    Borisa Simanic sent the meassage to the team right before start of the game saying that he feels well. Must have been a sigh of relief for entire team and probably gave them a boost.
    Good to hear that Simanic was offered a kidney. I'm surprised though that the name of the donner was published.

Comment

Originally posted by tonia View Post

Good to hear that Simanic was offered a kidney. I'm surprised though that the name of the donner was published.
      He can live with one functional kidney just fine. The most difficult challenge will probably be psychological barrier to deal with such trauma and continue with normal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post

He can live with one functional kidney just fine. The most difficult challenge will probably be psychological barrier to deal with such trauma and continue with normal life.
        I know that it is possible for someone who admires a player very much to be so generous. However, the way it happened so soon, combined with the publishment of the donner's name make me little suspicious and question whether this was a selfless act (unless of course he is a relative or friend of the player).

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information