Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
    My condolences, man...

One question for cibosi, what's going on with that situation concerning Bogdanović and Rozić?
    Bogdanovic is back, scored 29 yeasterday against Brod. Rozic is out for season
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by elaj View Post
      Union Olimpija is from today on without their vice-president too. After GM Igor Dolenc left, president Dušan Mitič, now a club vice-president and representitive of club's main sponsor Union Jure Jež also left the club.

It's over, guys - at least that's my information (if anyone was wondering why am I having the black avatar last couple of weeks...) - I hope, I really hope with all my heart that its wrong...

sad, so sad
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Will Olimpija play F4 of NLB?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZCB5P6UfyM

Comment

• Originally posted by Divac View Post
          Will Olimpija play F4 of NLB?
          Yes (probably), but who knows what will happen afterwards. Even if we play the Final4, Olimpija will be there just to participate without any serious chance against Cibona (we have lost our center, only one as Jure Lalić who came few weeks ago to play basically for free (to return to shape) won't be able to play on F4 of NLB as he came after the transfer window) in semi-finals... sad story is happening in Ljubljana... it seems that rich companies lost the interest to support Olimpija... at the moment there is no talks about people/companies who would invest money to save the club... and that is very scary.

Originally posted by prtzn View Post
          I think that Olimpija is a strong Slovenian brand, worth investing money...
          Let me be a little naive now:
          Slovenia should want it's kids to be into sports (it's healthy etc...). Basketball is one of the top Slo sports. Great basketball results of Slo NT increase bball popularity. Strong Slovenian NT needs strong clubs, especially Olimpija...
          It's better to invest some money in Olimpija now, then to create expensive projects in a couple of years in order to "bring kids back to sport"...
          You couldn't say it better but people who have the money, even the government is not prepared to help. The current government gave the directive to the country owned companies not to invest large sums of money into sports because of the worldwide economical crisis... its a circle, the saviour of the club can be only a private company or a rich guy who would invest money into the club but there is no interest... I guess... I can't imagine what will happen to Slovenian basketball without strong Olimpija on the long run... disaster...

Olimpija ownes a laughable sum of money to the basketball federation of Slovenia and now they can't pay it cuz the bank accounts are frozen/blocked and if they don't pay till 14th of April the club will be suspended from the Slovenian League...
          Last edited by elaj; 04-02-2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Led00 View Post
            It's Zagreb's turn for sure. I would just like that there will be some nice cheering there, not empty SF matches...
            acording to jutarnji 8120 tickets for semis have ben sold and 6762 for finals till yeasterday so there should be about 10000 in semis, at least on Cibona-Olimpija game....and who knows if Cibona gets to finals maybe Arena will be sold out

"Prodano više od 8000 ulaznica
            Prema dostupnim podacima, s približavanjem prvog podbacivanja pretprodaja ulaznica se rapidno pokrenula. Do utorka ujutro prodano je 8120 ulaznica za petak, te 6762 ulaznice za nedjeljni finale. Kad tom broju dodate ulaznice koje će se podijeliti klubovima i sponzorima, čini se da je već sada zajamčena dobra popunjenost Arene, a i broj dostupnih ulaznica svakim je danom sve manji".

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Well, this is some good news! Looking forward to the upcoming matches!
              "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Comment

• refs are totaly killing game so far...terible for bouth sides
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• At the beginning of the game, there were no audience in the arena... As the game progressed, 3000 people came. I don't know, but I hoped for more spectators for this match. Anyway, at the second match and at the final, it will be almost full probably....

Partizan wins for his another NLB final, and chasing his 4th win in a row.

Olimpja came with 9 players, wtf? Cibona, c ya in the final
                  "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Comment

At the beginning of the game, there were no audience in the arena... As the game progressed, 3000 people came. I don't know, but I hoped for more spectators for this match. Anyway, at the second match and at the final, it will be almost full probably....

Like that someone watched 1st game last year in Belgrade..

Comment

At the beginning of the game, there were no audience in the arena... As the game progressed, 3000 people came. I don't know, but I hoped for more spectators for this match. Anyway, at the second match and at the final, it will be almost full probably....

for 2 serbian clubs playing each othere more than good and 10000 vs. olimpija...for zagreb great, with typical friendley fans

we played prety bad and nervuse, on other hand big respect for olimpijas big fight. still win is win for finals we need big impruvment if we wannt to beat partizan
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cibos View Post
                        Like that someone watched 1st game last year in Belgrade..
                        Ufgh, please don't take this to another level. I was just saying that after Pohani said how many tickets were sold, I was disappointed how many was there for the first match...

I don't know... Partizan didn't play very good tonight, but Cibona can do a lot better also. I think Partizan is favorite at this moment... but finals and home court r reality...

Comment

Ufgh, please don't take this to another level. I was just saying that after Pohani said how many tickets were sold, I was disappointed how many was there for the first match...

I don't know... Partizan didn't play very good tonight, but Cibona can do a lot better also. I think Partizan is favorite at this moment... but finals and home court r reality...
                          17.15 is a bit too early for a game on a working day. I'm sure, there wouldn't have been much more fans if KK Zagreb had played that first game.
                          www.crohoops.com

Comment

• honestly?
                            organization of the F4 is a disgrace...
                            I don't live in Zagreb anymore, I live 250 km east from Zagreb now but I organized my job so I could be in Zagreb on these two basketball days in Arena..
                            unfortunately I couldn't make it in time for the first semifinal although I wanted to see that as well..
                            and I'm so dissapointed with the level of organization of the whole event..
                            they could have put so much more effort into it to make a real show out of it..
                            instead, nothing.. disgracefull...
                            from a mere fact that on the big scoreboard in the middle of Arena Union Olimpija was presented as ON OLIMPIJA and there was no Union Olimpija logo under the name..
                            then when Union Olimpija player would score a basket with the picture of the player they would also show oversized Union Olimpija logo in a small square..
                            it wasn't any different with Cibona either.. they put some small Cibona logo which they probably picked up from the internet because with the pixels being stretched it looked awfull...
                            there was no light show during the pre game presentation of the players..
                            it's not much but atleast it gives you a special feeling of the whole event..
                            for instance on every Cedevita game in hall in Sutinska Vrela players are presented with a light show pre game..
                            I kinda expected they would use the scoreboard to show instanty replays of good moves..
                            it didn't happen..
                            etc. etc.
                            and Cibona team from 1985. and 1986. deserved a better show..
                            I don't know why they presented them in the semifinal game when it is expected to be a full house on sunday and they deserve to have standing ovation from 16 000 people...

and btw. Arena is not a basketball hall, same like Belgrade's Arena.. the distance between the front row seats and the court is too big..
                            I don't understand why they built it like that..
                            basketball wise, Dražen Petrović hall is so much better choice for a basketball game..
                            about the game itself, not much to tell.. Olimpija played their hearts out, with Vidmar they would have beat us again..
                            I expect a different game from us on sunday though..

btw. it was nice to see so many people on a basketball game in Croatia again.. even if they are no "ultras"
                            there was so much kids with their parents inside, perfect..
                            you can't see that on a football game..
                            you can't see alcohol beer on a football game either
                            that was another plus for the event
                            'cause in Croatia alcohol drinks are forbidden by law on sports events..
                            I don't know how they allowed it here..
                            "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• This one is real embarrassing:

2nd half: couple of NBA scouts had to find free seats after some people appear with tickets for their seats.
                              www.crohoops.com

Comment

• it's more funny....they should pay tickets...i hate they get free eterance, they surley have more money than most people coming to games
                                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information