Adriatic League 2013/2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Chocolatovic View Post
    Anyone have a good link to watch Red Star's game please ?
    this one works for me
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Crvena another year and another great start

Comment

Bošnjak was incredible, 17 points +4rebs +5 assists at the age of 18 vs. a top favourite... that's something.

Zvezda didn't play collectively enough, Schilb, Jenkins were solving situations through individual plays, while Nelson definately hasn't done his part of the job. Radonjić will have to work things out within his team, or else situations like this might repeat. Aggresiveness in defense is also a suspect with some Zvezda's players imo.
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

All I can say.. Another year, another miss by Zvezda... We will be on F4, but another year without trophy in ABA and Serbian league.. :facepalm:
          Radonjic miss everything, selection of team, especially tall guys.. Not improve attack on zone, defense from pnp and pnp even worse than last season..
          Instead to bring another pg, because we had big problems last season with positional attack, he brings 2 SG (Jaka and Jenkins) and than they played less then Lazic, while Nelson spending 40 minutes on pg.. Fucking idiot

Comment

Radonjić did have his share in this loss I don't think he'll be there for much longer if such performances would continue. I miss the knowledge about various players to make some strong judgement, but Simonović imo did screw up quite a bit on Barać today.

Krka won against Bodućnost after 6 consecutive losses.
            Armstead showed why exactly he was one of the best players in NCAA last season, 21 points (7/10 FG), 6 reb and 7 assists. It would be about time for Krka after two consecutive dissapointing seasons in ABA to play up to their potential again. The last time they fullfilled their potential was under Džikić, hopefully that' not a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
              All I can say.. Another year, another miss by Zvezda... We will be on F4, but another year without trophy in ABA and Serbian league.. :facepalm:
              Radonjic miss everything, selection of team, especially tall guys.. Not improve attack on zone, defense from pnp and pnp even worse than last season..
              Instead to bring another pg, because we had big problems last season with positional attack, he brings 2 SG (Jaka and Jenkins) and than they played less then Lazic, while Nelson spending 40 minutes on pg.. Fucking idiot
              You will miss Vukoicic
              Last edited by Dr. Martin; 10-06-2013, 03:59 AM.
              4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Martin View Post
                Cibona - Radnički 1
                Široki - Zvezda 2
                Krka - Bodućnost 2
                Zadar - Szolnoki 2
                Partizan - Igokea 1
                Mega Vizura - Cedevita 2

Cibona - Radnički (66-82)
                Široki - Zvezda (80-79)
                Krka - Bodućnost (60-57)
                Zadar - Szolnoki (71-67)

This shows how unpredictable ABA league is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Martin View Post
                  You will miss Vukoicic
                  Vukoicic was great at the beginning, but later he also starts to been lost..
                  I dont know whats the problem, every player, every coach, it seems all of them forget what they know when they come to Zvezda, it seems that no one can handle this kind of pressure, although it's true that in Zvezda is the biggest pressure of all club on the Balkan, but man, overcome that shit...

Comment

Wow, this truly was a "parni valjak" (steam machine) in the first quarter.
                    Partizan - Igokea 24-8 after 1st quarter.

A bit short rotation though, when will Bertans come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                      Wow, this truly was a "parni valjak" (steam machine) in the first quarter.
                      Partizan - Igokea 24-8 after 1st quarter.

A bit short rotation though, when will Bertans come back?
                      Probably after new year.

I don't think our rotation is short, Milosavljevic and Bogdanovic can play sf and are good enough for 30mpg so I don't see any problem.

Comment

I meant short more as a number of players used in overall rotation. I know Dule will of course use Dallo, Šalić and probably some other youngsters as well, but 7 players only stand out right now, 8 with Bertans and in my opinion with some longer rotation Partizan would be a lot more dangerous than he is already.

I always loved Kinsey's game, Fenerbahče letting him go 2 seasons ago was one of the least rational decisions I've witnessed in a while.

Comment

I meant short more as a number of players used in overall rotation. I know Dule will of course use Dallo, Šalić and probably some other youngsters as well, but 7 players only stand out right now, 8 with Bertans and in my opinion with some longer rotation Partizan would be a lot more dangerous than he is already.

I always loved Kinsey's game, Fenerbahče letting him go 2 seasons ago was one of the least rational decisions I've witnessed in a while.
                          Well Milutinov is injured and from what I've seen he's stronger now and will probably have bigger role than last year. There are also rumors that Stefan Markovic will sign with Partizan

Comment

Szolnoki - MZT Skopje 2
                            Radnicki - Siroki 1
                            Buducnost - Zadar 1
                            Cedevita - Krka 1
                            Partizan - Mega 1
                            Igokea - Zvezda 2
                            Olimpija - Cibona 1

Comment

@Basketball fan; Marković would be a great addition.

Prognosing the 2nd round, all 7 matches seem really obvious, except for Cibona - Olimpija.
                              Szolnoki isn't a naive team, will cause some troubles, but in the end I believe MZT should prevail.

Cibona and Olimpija were the 2 biggest loosers of the 1st round, sure Zvezda also lost, but without the style these two teams were capable of. Cibona has a team from last season with additions in two reknown players for this level Janning and Planinić, while Olimpija a completely new team with tons of troubles and newcomers having difficulties accepting Olimpija's ways. I am quite afraid of this game, Cibona will want to proove they'll wake up, while some of the players of Olimpija mostlikely don't have that capacity (to wake up, that is )...

edit: one more prediction, if Zvezda by any chance loses against Igokea, Čović will replace Radonjić the same day :P
                              Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 10-08-2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

edit: one more prediction, if Zvezda by any chance loses against Igokea, Čović will replace Radonjić the same day :P
                                And that chance rapidly increased, because Katic get injured last night, so he will miss next 10 days... Haunted club and that's it...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information