No announcement yet.

NLB Adriatic League 2010/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zagreb looks pathetic for mnow knowing how much they invested in team. kasun got 700k to be zoric back up daniels for now looks like total miss, whille renfroe so far loks only decent but nothing more. well at least he is good at defense, but for money they paid for him it's surley bad that sg simon has to take pg dutis along with 400 years old mulamerovic. hopefully for them it's only bad start
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I really thought Buducnost could defeat Hemofarm.

Comment

wow, what a win over olimpija (who will be best team this season by my opinion) for our young team. bad side no team game for us again, just win on pure individual talent. bogdanovic was insane again. i just hope he stays on ground. never saw him befere last season, and only know him from "draft" sites but where that "unuthletic" saga by "scouts" created around him is made he may not be james but totally dominated physcley all olimpija players in one on one game wich are not some unuthletic wimps and had monster dunk in trafic and same amezeing block. anway zubcic finally showed what player he cold be. played almost all min. on sf taking advantage of his zize with back to basket game, penetrated for perimeter, playing some d and scored clutch 3 at the end. also delas finily showing sings of life

if we coul just continiue like that
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Olimpija lost this game. No defense on Bogdanović what so ever. Wrong tactics. He'd never score 33 if we made some harsh fouls on him from the start. No way. Still, congrats...

wardjdim is a basketball genius.

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
            wow, what a win over olimpija (who will be best team this season by my opinion) for our young team. bad side no team game for us again, just win on pure individual talent. bogdanovic was insane again. i just hope he stays on ground. never saw him befere last season, and only know him from "draft" sites but where that "unuthletic" saga by "scouts" created around him is made he may not be james but totally dominated physcley all olimpija players in one on one game wich are not some unuthletic wimps and had monster dunk in trafic and same amezeing block. anway zubcic finally showed what player he cold be. played almost all min. on sf taking advantage of his zize with back to basket game, penetrated for perimeter, playing some d and scored clutch 3 at the end. also delas finily showing sings of life

if we coul just continiue like that
            Is there any video with Delaš 2+1 already?

Comment

Basically, there can't be a league in this world where Bogdanovic scores so many points.. This is a very worrisome thing for Union Olimpija's perimeter defense

Now, with them travelling to Milano for an extremely important match, they will need to bounce back. They missed an important chance to prove themselves in an opposing homecourt. They would have beaten another Adriatic contender, they would have remained the sole unbeaten team in the competition and they would have proven that none of their previous wins was just a matter of early form

Now they are mentally screwed. Early or not, they have to win in Milano, against another team that is in a good form. And they play Partizan and Panathinaikos..

Pretty bad timing to let Bogdanovic kill them. I bet they will regret this defensive performance pretty soon

Thanks for paying your debts elaj
              Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Originally posted by Migelitas View Post
                Is there any video with Delaš 2+1 already?
                i don't know and i doubt. in zagreb more importat game was hocky game with medvescak and jesenice and only "dinosors" like me are folowing basketball on cabel tv, ulike that "7th hockey division" batlle wich was on national tv and infront of loaded laud arena (7-8 thosed fans for sure) insane isn't it)

anway it was quite strong two handend dunk after stipcevic did all job beating two lines and giving him ball in perfect position for dunk. i think it was anagonye that juped on him and got dunked on? very, very suprising form him
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by elaj View Post
                  Olimpija lost this game. No defense on Bogdanović what so ever. Wrong tactics. He'd never score 33 if we made some harsh fouls on him from the start. No way. Still, congrats...

why not kill him all i saw was total domination and wasn't looking like they didn't try
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

JAJAJAJA!!! this must hurt alot. evenmoreso cause he is a bball retard
                    sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by wardjdim View Post
                      Basically, there can't be a league in this world where Bogdanovic scores so many points.. This is a very worrisome thing for Union Olimpija's perimeter defense

Now, with them travelling to Milano for an extremely important match, they will need to bounce back. They missed an important chance to prove themselves in an opposing homecourt. They would have beaten another Adriatic contender, they would have remained the sole unbeaten team in the competition and they would have proven that none of their previous wins was just a matter of early form

Now they are mentally screwed. Early or not, they have to win in Milano, against another team that is in a good form. And they play Partizan and Panathinaikos..

Pretty bad timing to let Bogdanovic kill them. I bet they will regret this defensive performance pretty soon

Come on, Bogdanović is a leader of Croatian national team. He scored 28 points in Barcelona 3 days ago and they have the same team like last year. Do you think Barcelona did not try to stop him? He is in such form that only a good team can stop him, nobody in Europe can stop him 1 on 1 right now, he is so hot...

And this was actually second game of Olimpija this year, so we struggle on team defence because of that. We need time, which, sadly, we do not have, but when our team starts to play full potential we do not need to worry about other teams in NLB league, let them try to handle us if they can...

Euroleague on the other hand, is a different story and Milano is better team than Cibona this year, well...we will se what will happen on thursday, I do not jump to conslusions but for me Milano is a favorite...

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                        why not kill him all i saw was total domination and wasn't looking like they didn't try
                        Nobody would score 33 on my team if I was the coach. I'd rather tell my players to break his arm (don't jump on my words) than allow him to score in such ways like Bogdanović did yesterday. Seriously, he was on fire, but there are always different ways to stop such players. We all know how, we play Balkan basketball, at least if we would be playing it, he wouldn't score 33 on us...

Originally posted by qiangdade View Post
                        JAJAJAJA!!! this must hurt alot. evenmoreso cause he is a bball retard
                        Shved is still a combo guard.

Comment

Nobody would score 33 on my team if I was the coach. I'd rather tell my players to break his arm (don't jump on my words) than allow him to score in such ways like Bogdanović did yesterday. Seriously, he was on fire, but there are always different ways to stop such players. We all know how, we play Balkan basketball, at least if we would be playing it, he wouldn't score 33 on us...

Shved is still a combo guard.

Well this season neither Barca, nor Hemofarm or anyone else has been able to stop him, he is averaging 28 points in both leagues combined.

The problem and the reason why he was scoring with such % against us is, because Zdovc is a retard and has a hardon for Markota. We had no true C in the paint, everytime Bogdanovic would penetrate he would face a SF/PF in Markota under the rim and win, while Sharma was forced to scratch his balls on the bench while Zdovc was scratching his eyebrow. If sherma was in the game and when he was in the game Bogdanovic couldn't penetrate.

I am 100% sure now, Zdovc was not the reason why our NT did so well in Poland, Mahoric was. Zdovc is just lost, some of his moves boggle the mind. If Sharma had played 20-25mins this game we would have won +10. The only C Cibona has is also a 20y/o who is 10cm shorter then Sharma and nowhere near as good, but he played 38mins where as Sharma only 8.

Good job Zdovc, really good job.
                          My homage to The heroes:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Originally posted by wardjdim View Post

Nah Bogdanovic is just a terrific scorer thats all, and he is allowed to do anything he wants. Its like saying Navarro shouldn't score 25+ in any league. If a whole offense is centred around 1 player he will score 15+ in any given game, if he is actually very good he will score 25. I predict Bogdanovic will be in competition for the scoring crown in EL this season. At least by the looks of the start of this season.

If he droped 28 on Barca, he can drop 30 on anybody. But the problem is he droped 30+ on us while shooting 70% from the feald. I don't have a problem with him scoring 30 on us, but not in that %.
                            My homage to The heroes:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

nice win of olimpija over partizan!!!
                              Favourite Clubs:
                              KK Krka
                              Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                              ABA-NLB
                              Euroleague
                              NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

Originally posted by JureEe View Post
                                nice win of olimpija over partizan!!!
                                Congrats for that! Still unbeaten in Stožice...

Didn't watch the game. Heard about some questionable calls (but I'm not sure if I should believe that), a suspicious foul ratio (which can be a result of different playing styles) and that in the end Partizan committed suicide...

Hope that my team learns something from such losses...
                                "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information