NLB Adriatic League 2010/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
    i like siroki because they do great job with young croatian prospects, but them and kk zagreb are projects of croatian basketball federation and HDZ...
    It's bad for sport, but nobady should bitch to much about those (unfortunaly, no halp from it), not those who cheerd for partizan, cibona, olimpija etc...
    I'm not bitching about it, I just made an observation... I just think that if this league tend to be highly professional, this problem must be solved. And I mean for everyone. I really don't want to hear things no more (especially from local 'patriots') like "Partizan is winning NLB, just because refs are helping them". Partizan had some pushes, can't dispute that, but also played the best basketball.
    and it's not just them, i also noticed krka haveng great refs help in this league this season
    There were some problems and controversies in last season with Slo clubs, Čović went berserk one time, even fight happened. I think it was Slovan-FMP game. I know that Novo Mesto is one hot court to play at, but this year they have respectable team, which makes me believe they aren't in desperate need for side help. It doesn't meant it's not happening, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
      I'm not bitching about it, I just made an observation... I just think that if this league tend to be highly professional, this problem must be solved. And I mean for everyone. I really don't want to hear things no more (especially from local 'patriots') like "Partizan is winning NLB, just because refs are helping them". Partizan had some pushes, can't dispute that, but also played the best basketball.

There were some problems and controversies in last season with Slo clubs, Čović went berserk one time, even fight happened. I think it was Slovan-FMP game. I know that Novo Mesto is one hot court to play at, but this year they have respectable team, which makes me believe they aren't in desperate need for side help. It doesn't meant it's not happening, though...
      zadar-krka......it was big robbery
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• After Stipcevic's and Everett's departure only Vragovic left as PG (he is not the real PG as well, but never mind)...

Who will help him in organisation of play now?
          https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• hope for nice revenge by olimpija over cedevita.. it will be hard
            Favourite Clubs:
            KK Krka
            Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
            ABA-NLB
            Euroleague
            NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

• Originally posted by AirBall View Post
              After Stipcevic's and Everett's departure only Vragovic left as PG (he is not the real PG as well, but never mind)...

Who will help him in organisation of play now?
              bogdanovic, zubcic, giricek....mostley bogdanovic
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• love that day. krka and olimpija with big step to F4!
                i cant figure out why we need rto bought udrih.. youngsters are so great.. bertans with his first game 8pts, span 7pts... udrih 2pts..

krka the same... dragic 16, muric 15pts...

full stats
                buducnost-UO

krka-zadar
                Favourite Clubs:
                KK Krka
                Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                ABA-NLB
                Euroleague
                NBA

Comment

• what happens that partizan lose?

kk krka on final 4
                  Favourite Clubs:
                  KK Krka
                  Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                  ABA-NLB
                  Euroleague
                  NBA

Comment

• Originally posted by JureEe View Post
                    what happens that partizan lose?
                    Very bad game for Partizan, they underestimeted their opponet and deserved to be beaten. I wouldnt be suprised also, if somehow the game was fixed between two "brother" clubs, coz Igokea needed victory in order to keep their Eurocup hopes alive...

Comment

• is there any video of buducnost-zagreb finish. it was epic

zagreb + 4, simon grabs rebound and gets fauled, kasun swing with his hand in lenox lewis stayle to celebrate vectory, knocks out otasevic and gets call for unsportsmen like foul 28 secends left in game...luckley for zagreb they didn't capitalize that, mostley otasevic made few mistakes
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• here
                        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                          WOW that's some luck...

It's basicaly impossible for Cibona to get into euroleague next year, first time after 20 years... obviously it'll be between KK Zagreb and Cedevita.

Krka reportedly is already in next season's euroleague qualifications, does anyone knows what's the key for that? (is it top adriatic league team that doesn't get to play in euroleague?)
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by JoÅ¡ko Poljak Fan View Post
                            WOW that's some luck...

It's basicaly impossible for Cibona to get into euroleague next year, first time after 20 years... obviously it'll be between KK Zagreb and Cedevita.

Krka reportedly is already in next season's euroleague qualifications, does anyone knows what's the key for that? (is it top adriatic league team that doesn't get to play in euroleague?)
                            only theory is there for us...decades of bad work come to pay time

zagreb for now has big advatage over cedevita

key for 2 euroleague qualifycatoins spot is to finish in first 2 places next to one croatian, serbian and slovenian club who will play euroleague so krka is safe. imo it's not imposible that they finish above olimpija so olimpija goes to qualys and krka directley

anway i must say big respect to dzikic. few days ago after game with cibona he said: "we don't care for euroleague. when we put together rooster are goal was to secure place in NLB and we made it"....this is what is called stayin with two feet on ground
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Džikić isn't a bad coach at all, imo he only had some bad luck in Olimpija.

Krka still isn't on Olimpija's level, that's true, but It'll be fun to see them in euroleague qualifiers. They've got some decent experience, one solid reinforcement and they might get pretty far in euroCup next season, concluding they don't get to euroleague of course (I'd of course prefer that option )...
                              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Zadar out
                                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information