This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    FOA, did I say he'll be this or that? No. Second, did you hear about late-bloomers? Did you hear about poor scouting or no- scouting of MKL players while the guy is playing for small town high school? Did you hear Šiškauskas was a boxer and he came to BB out of street? Did you hair Maskvytis (U19 coach) already noticed and named him as possible late bloomer? Did you watch the game!? I didn't say Janavicius is hell promised

Anyway, you need to watch the game. The only way to understand why I marked him. It's not even about the amount of points. Again, I didn't say he's going to be new Šaras, I said he looks like amazing prospect in MKL.
    Probably he hasn't noticed anything, as this guy isn't among all candidates in the first camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
      Probably he hasn't noticed anything, as this guy isn't among all candidates in the first camp.
      Read this one - http://www.krepsinis.net/conferences...nference_id=22
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
        Sakė, kad žino ir stebi šį žaidėją, tačiau nemano, kad jis jau dabar galėtų padėti rinktinei.

Good one. He's talking as that boy would be 15 years old, not 19.

Comment

• You would think though that the Lithuanian basketball establishment would take another hard look at Darius Kibildis. Perhaps with better coaching he might very well be a candidate for the U21 team in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
            You would think though that the Lithuanian basketball establishment would take another hard look at Darius Kibildis. Perhaps with better coaching he might very well be a candidate for the U21 team in 2012.

We'll see where is he playing next season and what is he able to bring on the table at the higher level (hopefully). He's a question mark, but Maksvytis (the head coach of U19) thinks he might join NT in the future.
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

You would think though that the Lithuanian basketball establishment would take another hard look at Darius Kibildis. Perhaps with better coaching he might very well be a candidate for the U21 team in 2012.

U-21 competition doesn't exist for some years already, I think.
              I'm on twitter

Comment

• Lithuanian U-15 NT - Finland U-15 NT 101:41

Dominykas Zubkauskas 19 7as, Antanas Krimelis 13, Domantas Sabonis 12 10rb, Edvinas Rupkus 12, Kasparas Krasauskas 9, Raimundas Žuklevičius 8, Mantas Šerkšnas and Aidas Einikis 6, Deividas Žemgulis 5, Vilius Nausėda and Audrius Karvelis po 4, Modestas Gargasas 2
                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Lithuanian U-15 106:54 Finland U-15 (27:19, 24:9, 23:12, 32:14).

Domantas Sabonis - 15 (4/7 2P, 7/11 FT, 4 reb, 2 as, 2 bl, 1 st, 1 TO, 1 PF, 7 FSO, 22 eff in 20 minutes), Domantas Pavlovskis - 15, Valentinas Mitalauskas - 11, Tautvydas Paliukėnas - 10, Raimondas Žuklevičius - 10, Justas Vazalis - 10.
                  I'm on twitter

Comment

• Renaldas Seibutis was the MVP of the 2005 U21 World Championships won by Lithuania. He was a member of the 2010 Lithuanian team that won the bronze at the World Championships but was an early cut this year.

Would you say that his career has been a disappointment since the 2005 U21 World Championships? In what ways does Renaldas need to improve his game?

Comment

Renaldas Seibutis was the MVP of the 2005 U21 World Championships won by Lithuania. He was a member of the 2010 Lithuanian team that won the bronze at the World Championships but was an early cut this year.

Would you say that his career has been a disappointment since the 2005 U21 World Championships? In what ways does Renaldas need to improve his game?

Various reasons held Seibutis from showing himself very well..you probably know he played in Euroleague for Olympiacos when he was 20 years old? Kazlauskas saw talent in him, many people saw.

Seibutis had enormous last season, right now he will play in Lietuvos Rytas...today he just scored 20 points in one friendly game. What he needs to improve? He simply needs to play and play much. He has great penetration and decision-making skills, he's fast and good defender, he can hit shots. I believe in him.

P.s. if player was cut from national team, that doesn't mean he's bad...maybe team is/was stronger or he just didn't fit in it?
                      I'm on twitter

Comment

• The Lithuanian coach has so many very good players from which to choose that the cuts he has to make must be a very difficult thing for him to do.

Comment

• Will Vytenis Čižauskas be ready for the Lithuanian national team by 2014?

Comment

Will Vytenis Čižauskas be ready for the Lithuanian national team by 2014?

Depends on his club seasons. If he will be bench warmer even in "Kaunas", then, of course, not.

Right now he should play in "Kaunas" together with Vasiliauskas and Janavičius. Quite tough competition for him. We don't know who will get more playing time and what does coach think about these players.
                            I'm on twitter

Comment

Renaldas Seibutis was the MVP of the 2005 U21 World Championships won by Lithuania. He was a member of the 2010 Lithuanian team that won the bronze at the World Championships but was an early cut this year.

I know that his carrier had been hampered by his back injury .
                              But this time around he will be right in front of homecourt,and i think he still has to offer at least another 6-7 years at the highest level.
                              NO doubt that he is NT calibre player.I think he was trying too hard to be versatile,team player,but once he decided,fuck it,i am going to get my stats in order first,things had change dramatically in his favour.
                              I know,it is too late,but probably he would had been useful even this year,as he was last time around(2010)
                              And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Pukis so far is playing pretty well with Sakalai, so he might get a contract with them and play together with his U19 teammate - Butkevicius.

Pukis is a very good shooter, and not so bad defender too. Just like most of U19 guys he is fairly athletic.

Butkevicius also keeps on improving his game and was a significant member of U19 this summer.

Redikas - always impresses me with his ability to play in 3 positions, but differently from Jomantas (who is also considered to be able to do the same) - he is much better as he posesses a PG speed.

PG position is still ill adviced as his dribbling and passing lapses make him turnover prone. On a good day he can make 7 assists but on a bad one - 7 turnovers.

He is like a defensive version of Pocius. Very good driver, better finisher from distance than pocius, but has lesser vertical lift than Martynas.

He is much more willing ball passer than Pocius who sometimes ducks his head while driving and completely ignores his teammates and usually end up with his trademark 'climbing up into a tree' move.

Redikas is a good lockdown defender (there he can use his great speed better as it doenst need dribbling skills) and thats why in U19 if the most dangerious guy is a pG its not a Cizauskas that defend him but Redikas. He usually defend all the most dangerious guys on opponents teams.

Very emotional player, sometimes its gopod but sometimes it ends up bad. He is (or at least was) pretty wild in personal life as well.

Very quick first step, quick hands that help him to steal the ball (he usually is the leader in steals).

Is much better spot-on shooter than Pocius but isnt as good in shooting after the dribble like Martynas.

Really hope he continues to progress.

Ulanovas has a very good second jump which is almost as good as his first. Athletic guy, but streaky shooter and not very good defender. Had a pretty bad year but on NT started to shine again under Maksvytis.

Cizauskas is one of our greater 92 generation talents. The problem is that he isnt a good passer for a PG (he gets plenty of assists but its bit deceiving as like 70 percent of them go to Jonas who by himself usually earns Vytenis an assist.

A very good rebounder for a PG. Looks a little bit overweight but is very quick on his feet and uses his mass to control opponents in the air while finishing a layup.

Very poor distance shooter who thinks that he is very good one. Bricks a lot of jump shots but is deadly on the drive and the layups. Turnover prone. Is an OK defender but not someone you would give to defend opponent leaders.

Is also an OK 2x2 player (though Redikas is better at that). Sometimes likes to blame his teammates for his own mistakes aka Jasikevicius. Inst a good passer and does not have a good court vision (Redikas has better court vision that him but is not a good passer).

Smart but sometimes selfish (can keep on bricking shots all day long). Has a bit of injury history so his durability may be at question.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information