Vilnius Rytas Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    And what would be? I'm excited only regarding Tubelis and wouldn't be against Sirvydis. But anyway, Rytas' roster sucks this season so all 4 could have solid minutes. I'm not sure if Marciulionis is better than Velicka though, probably not.

The real impact for this team is Foster. With him and without - it's a big difference.
    In my opinion Tubelis and Sirvydis would be the best players on the team. Tubelis would definitely find his way to be most efficient. No other Rytas' players has capability to score 18ppg in Eurocup, speaking about Sirvydis. I do think Marciulionis is already better than Velicka. He's so consistent and strong defender which is the key in terms of comparison, and he's more reliable facilitator with less turnovers. It's hard to say whenever Blazevic prevails against Echodas, but if I had to bet I would go for it. Mind that Echodas didn't even crack rotation in Italy. Blazevic spent 2 years with Zalgiris and now his second year in ACB. They would change the face of the team substantially and dramatically.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Rytas fans got a Christmas present. Now the team is way more exciting and who knows, maybe LKL finals will be great again.

rytasvilnius, rytas, vilnius, basketball, lietuva, krepšinis, highlights, champions league, lkl, dunks, slam dunk, poster, mixtape, marcus foster, Foster, Game winner, žalgiris

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
        Rytas fans got a Christmas present. Now the team is way more exciting and who knows, maybe LKL finals will be great again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krkR...l=RytasVilnius
        Hell of a hangover thou
        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information