No announcement yet.

Zalgiris 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's an old news, but maybe some foreigners did not know. To mark 600 years anniversary of the battle of Žalgiris an interesting action was made. 7000 trees were used to form the word "Žalgiris" (it happened in October 2010). Considering that the name of basketball club is Žalgiris (and as a matter of fact it represents the same historical event), I though it would be nice to put this picture here:

Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

• Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
      edit#2: And Brown's play this year would have been very funny to watch if I wasn't rooting for Žalgiris. All those crazy drives always ending with either turnovers or missed crazy shots and then him getting all upset. It would have been funny if it wasn't sad. His career is finished and Romanov, Zouros and himself should admit it. Unless he wants to play in a team like Sakalai of Nevėžis...
      We all know he is done.
      What makes me shake my head in disbelieve is that he was allowed into first team somehow,and even more - into the starting five.
      edit
      After today,i would say that the team failed as it is.
      Bunch of lads who can not to play as a team
      Last edited by auris1; 03-17-2011, 10:39 PM.
      And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information