Fenerbahce 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    All the idiots comparing Yıldırım to tayip, Fenerbahçe is a club, owned by us, the members. We voted for him before, we'll see tomorrow who we'll vote for. Koç will be treated as Yıldırım by non Fener idiots, in just a few weeks if he's chosen.
    what a load of crap... didn't we vote for RTE too? you are clearly not that smart, esp for using that language here.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Fenerbahçe's new president is now Ali Koç. Not only for Fenerbahce, I think we have entered a new era for all of Turkey. Vision, knowledge will win, irrationality, fundamentalism will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        are you sure about the UK? there seems to be no fanbase there, they simply do not care about bball.

maybe in the documents & books, but in reality Fener surely seems like Aziz baba's ciftlik. Yours is like Erdogan claiming Turkey is a true democracy (the best in the world as he says). We'll see the truth in non-ownership claim soon (I sincerely hope we do).
        We did see it - Fenerbahçe has a new president after 20 years. 16.092 voters for Ali Koç against 4.644 for Aziz Yıldırım.
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Paganist View Post
          Fenerbahçe's new president is now Ali Koç. Not only for Fenerbahce, I think we have entered a new era for all of Turkey. Vision, knowledge will win, irrationality, fundamentalism will lose.
          Finally we don't have a terrible president like Aziz who gave 10 championship to gs and called FB supporters ''hired dogs'' , 20 years was too much already, Ali Koç is what we need.

it was not as easy it looked from the score though. all 3 games were close. in first 2, Banvit had a real chance to win, but they botched it in the last minute or so. 2nd game was lost in OT with a missed FT. and Fener (and esp Sloukas) was decisive in those moments, of course.
          third game wasn't close, but yeah first two games were close, I agree.

Comment

what a load of crap... didn't we vote for RTE too? you are clearly not that smart, esp for using that language here.
            Fenerbahçe is not tayyip's country, we have our laws and they are really applied. Votes are counted for real, no cheat. We have voted for a new president, and thanked the former one. Just because you live in a çiftlik, does not mean others live in one. Fenerbahçe is owned by the members, who are the real fans. And we are gonna see how Fenersiz will start to treat and accuse him just like they did to Yıldırım in a few weeks. We know our merchandise

Comment

Fenerbahçe is not tayyip's country, we have our laws and they are really applied. Votes are counted for real, no cheat. We have voted for a new president, and thanked the former one. Just because you live in a çiftlik, does not mean others live in one. Fenerbahçe is owned by the members, who are the real fans. And we are gonna see how Fenersiz will start to treat and accuse him just like they did to Yıldırım in a few weeks. We know our merchandise
              so, what was your argument? Aziz Yildirim is the closest thing you could have to RTE in a sports realm. and you know it. how was that wrong for a comparison?
              Good riddance he's gone, and with that massive loss.

Originally posted by vivo View Post
              We did see it - Fenerbahçe has a new president after 20 years. 16.092 voters for Ali Koç against 4.644 for Aziz Yıldırım.
              my sincere congratulations to Fener organisation, that was a good event and the result is an inspiring development.
              I wish the best of luck to Ali Koc, he's a good guy.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                dogus will leave fener according to current president. obradovic to csska next summer when his contract ends if that happens.

btw he said that he is unhappy with fener's fans that were 7K combined in the first 2 matches. dear zeljiko when you said in that turkish newspaper that fener has the best fans in the world what was the difference? just typical obradovic. when budget drops,he will leave for the millions in another club with unlimited budget. i wish him every failure after all the lies he said to our fans after 5th final in greek league in 2012
                What you wrote is totaly wrong. Fenerbahçe will be able to find more strong sponsors with new president. Ali Koç is from Koc family and it is not necessary to explain his family ( see top 100 Forbes list)

With momentum of Ali Koç, fans turned again the arena, so all tickets were sold for todays game against Tofaş. Sorry dude no fail is expected in near future.

Comment

so, what was your argument? Aziz Yildirim is the closest thing you could have to RTE in a sports realm. and you know it. how was that wrong for a comparison?
                  Good riddance he's gone, and with that massive loss.
                  lmfao. you still talk about Fenerbahçe in your farm?

Btw, as I said before, there is just a little time that Koç will be attacked as Yıldırım. It is never about the prezs, it is about the bithcez outside. We are all gonna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Paganist View Post
                    What you wrote is totaly wrong. Fenerbahçe will be able to find more strong sponsors with new president. Ali Koç is from Koc family and it is not necessary to explain his family ( see top 100 Forbes list)

With momentum of Ali Koç, fans turned again the arena, so all tickets were sold for todays game against Tofaş. Sorry dude no fail is expected in near future.
                    Economy in Turkey has been ape shit crazy for the last couple o'years, and losing Dogus will be hard to handle for us especially where we have a very tiny local player pool. Keeping Obra is good but I dont think that we'll be able to have budgets over 20m anymore.

Comment

lmfao. you still talk about Fenerbahçe in your farm?

Btw, as I said before, there is just a little time that Koç will be attacked as Yıldırım. It is never about the prezs, it is about the bithcez outside. We are all gonna see.
                      Aziz is obviously a person that lacks good manners. There is no way Ali Koç would provoke people like Aziz does. Aziz even called his own supporters ''hired dogs'' , no matter what they do or even if it's true (then it means he was paying them) Ali Koç would never say that on public. He threatened the supporters by saying ''if they make me angry I won't go for 10 years more''. Then he said ''I bought the jersey that you're wearing'' towards to the fans in the last congress. He even slapped a rival club president (Işık Eyigüngör) during the game. He turned translator Samet into a monkey. That's problem with Aziz, he is too grumpy and he lacks many things that Ali Koç has. Such as vision and good manners. Aziz is just an old school Turkish contractor, his mind lives in the 90s, he sees the club as his own farm. As Ali Koç said, he lies all the time. You can't see the same thing about Süleyman Seba for BJK, even though BJK wanted him to go, BJK never hated him as some FB supporters hated Aziz.

You can see some of the old players from Fenerbahçe (like Serhat Akın and Semih Şentürk) says about Aziz. Semih directly says that Aziz gave directions to Zico to not play with him instead he should play with Kezman. Can you imagine something like that with Ali Koç? Or can you imagine he is going into to the locker room and giving directions to the coach and players? I highly doubt Ali Koç would be like that at the end. There is no way.

Comment

This is not football forum and it's not issue what Aziz did or didn't in football section.
                        Regarding basketball he did what no one before him, and that is for respect. I hope next president will improve things that we lacked of in previous years, first of all kick in the ass some expensive players that contribute nothing in two consecutive F4.
                        Last edited by janketa; 06-06-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

TOFAŞ 77 - 95 Fenerbahçe , Fener leading the Turkish finals 3-1.

Datome 25 pts, Wanamaker 15 pts, Ali Muhammed 15 pts, Nunnally 14 pts
                          Last edited by Erkan12; 06-12-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Fenerbahçe 94 - 64 TOFAŞ.

End of the finals, Fenerbahçe is the Turkish champion.

Finals MVP ; Brad Wanamaker. 16,2 pts - 4,2 ast

Comment

Now when season i over I hope we will know soon who will replace Wana, Nunnalli and Thompson.
                              We must be quick because market is very poor with quality players
                              I would rather keep Dixon as naturalized player then bring Wilbekin because he is soul of this champion team
                              Instead of Wana we should bring Koponen type of player, but we can keep Wana too if he wants to stay.
                              Nunnalli and Thompson are easy to replace because there are many better players in the market who will bring us quality we need for next F4 in Vitoria.

The worst option is to keep the same roster because other top teams will be on the same or higher level then this season, and we could risk third lost final in four years if we don't change some players with loser mentality. That could be even worse then not reaching F4 at all.
                              With current roster I could sign two things, they will play F4 for sure and they will never win the title.

Comment

There is a clear quality differences between Wanamaker and Kopponen. Kopponen nowhere near that standart. He is just a bit above average player with weak defence. The only aspect he is better than Wana is outside shooting. All the rest is worse or much morse

Nunnaly was very useful overall season. I dont think we will let him go. He is the cheapest foreigner with Guduric. There is not many players same quality as Nunnaly. He is one of the best 3 pt shooters of all euroleague history. His percentage is crazy. You are obsessed with some players, just like the person in your picture. I wish you to kick out just like him.

Thompson should leave after the celebration dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information