EL2023/24 - Gameday 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL2023/24 - Gameday 14

It looks like Fener's coaching change is attracting all our attention today.

Clown Can should understand that he brought better center then Jones and Zizic together, he was lucky. Jones is big downgrade comparing with old good Dunston. Guy is dumb unlike Dunston with high iq

Oturu should have 25+ minutes

Comment

I swear Panathinaikos is trying to invent new ways how to lose games. But huge win tonight. Thank you Grigonis! Huge Sloukas and Mitoglou but also Antetokoumpo at the end even though he missed every ft in the world. Nunn great in the 1st half, Lessort in the 2nd. But I don't understand why Ataman doesn't play Mitoglou at the 5. He is great shooter and our biggest win of the season was in the Piraeus with Mitoglou at the 5 where he destroyed Fall and Milutinov with the shot. Especially now with Juancho being available and you have these dinosaurus Y.Fall and Egbonu in the paint. If we play 5 big guys we wouldn't catch the rebound so at least punish them in the offense, but anyway HUGE WIN.
      From other games I watched before I saw that Punter is playing even better than against Real in the PO. He is scary good. Also Moneke is amazing.

Comment

Terrible basketball game in France with both team playing with no sense of urgency. Panathinaikos was super soft for 3+ quarters and upped the intensity only when Antetokoumpo got some time. If it wasn't for his unprofessional free throw percentage he deserved to close the game. Impressive game by Sloukas, super solid shooting from Grigonis who really tried on defense and it was really nice to see Juancho back. I wonder if Guy is done or if this is normal. I hope we can somehow get rid of Vildoza.
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
          Terrible basketball game in France with both team playing with no sense of urgency. Panathinaikos was super soft for 3+ quarters and upped the intensity only when Antetokoumpo got some time. If it wasn't for his unprofessional free throw percentage he deserved to close the game. Impressive game by Sloukas, super solid shooting from Grigonis who really tried on defense and it was really nice to see Juancho back. I wonder if Guy is done or if this is normal. I hope we can somehow get rid of Vildoza.
          I don't know about you, but I would take Guy 5 times before Vildoza. Obviously contract is saving Vildoza but when you have Nunn, Grant and Sloukas you need one guy like Guy not Vildoza. Hopefully Ataman will start giving him the chance in the EL not only against Karditsa and Maroussi

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post

I don't know about you, but I would take Guy 5 times before Vildoza. Obviously contract is saving Vildoza but when you have Nunn, Grant and Sloukas you need one guy like Guy not Vildoza. Hopefully Ataman will start giving him the chance in the EL not only against Karditsa and Maroussi
            I don’t necessarily disagree with you. I don’t like Vildoza while Guy hasn’t shown (to us at least) what he can do. But tbh I trust that Ataman knows better than me.
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
              I swear Panathinaikos is trying to invent new ways how to lose games. But huge win tonight. Thank you Grigonis! Huge Sloukas and Mitoglou but also Antetokoumpo at the end even though he missed every ft in the world.
              Asvel does that too, losing in all possible ways. My heart goes out to them, they're really trying since Pozzecco's arrival, but cannot catch a break.

I only watched the last quarter, and Antetokounpo was nasty. Two huge blocks, momentum changing ones, and I guess the intentional foul later was also a result of this.

5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                Clown Can should understand that he brought better center then Jones and Zizic together, he was lucky. Jones is big downgrade comparing with old good Dunston. Guy is dumb unlike Dunston with high iq

Oturu should have 25+ minutes
                It's alright. We had some chance maybe but this team cannot maintain energy towards the end of the games. But they try, and against the best guard of the league, a defeat is understandable
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Vidoza is the biggest pile of dog crap for the money he's on 1,7 mil. We need to find some sucker to offload him. He can't play for a championship chasing team. Grant does twice as much by being on 1/3 of Vildoza's wages. Most importantly he plays with BRAINS. Never overplays his hand or attempts the ludicrous when the game is not secured or the team is not on a roll. It always has to be complicated with Vildoza. He's a clown player.
                  Last edited by EverGreen; 12-15-2023, 01:46 PM.
                  Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                  Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                    Vidoza is the biggest pile of dog crap for the money he's on 1,7 mil. We need to find some sucker to offload him. He can't play for a championship chasing team. Grant does twice as much by being on 1/3 of Vildoza's wages. Most importantly he plays with BRAINS. Never overplays his hand or attempts the ludicrous when the game is not secured or the team is not on a roll. It always has to be complicated with Vildoza. He's a clown player.
                    He was a signing out of desperation. PAO and Ataman couldnt get any of his first options except Sloukas and maybe Hernangomez. Your initial goal should be entering the playoffs. You can improve the weaknesses next season. "Eile mit Weile" say the Germans

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post

He was a signing out of desperation. PAO and Ataman couldnt get any of his first options except Sloukas and maybe Hernangomez. Your initial goal should be entering the playoffs. You can improve the weaknesses next season. "Eile mit Weile" say the Germans
                      Vildoza was already signed before Ataman agreed terms with PAO. Juancho was desperation after not getting Toko who was Ataman's 1st choice. 2nd was Leday. Ataman wanted Toko because he is fast. Juancho and Mitoglou both are sloths compared to him. We should have made a formal offer to Virtus instead of waiting for a release. I don't rate Juancho for what we need and he's on silly money (2.4 million). Mitoglou should be paid 4 million this year for what he's doing instead of a poultry 1,2 million.

The number 1 targets were Campazzo (signed Sloukas instead), Kevin Punter signed Nunn instead, Willy Hernangomez, 2nd Vesely (signed Balcerowski instead) and Hezonja (Real would not discuss a release) and then Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk.

By all means PAO will go hard for Micic, Dorsey and Hezonja next season. No way Vildoza, Guy, Balce and Grigonis will be in roster next year although Grigonis is OK playing out of position this year.

Last edited by EverGreen; 12-15-2023, 02:42 PM.
                      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post

Vildoza was already signed before Ataman agreed terms with PAO. Juancho was desperation after not getting Toko who was Ataman's 1st choice. 2nd was Leday. Ataman wanted Toko because he is fast. Juancho and Mitoglou both are sloths compared to him. We should have made a formal offer to Virtus instead of waiting for a release. I don't rate Juancho for what we need and he's on silly money (2.4 million). Mitoglou should be paid 4 million this year for what he's doing instead of a poultry 1,2 million.

The number 1 targets were Campazzo (signed Sloukas instead), Kevin Punter signed Nunn instead, Willy Hernangomez, 2nd Vesely (signed Balcerowski instead) and Hezonja (Real would not discuss a release) and then Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk.

By all means PAO will go hard for Micic, Dorsey and Hezonja next season. No way Vildoza, Guy, Balce and Grigonis will be in roster next year although Grigonis is OK playing out of position this year.

Well, the general statement is that you couldnt get what you want because of the recent history but the perception is changing and you can make the changes you need for the next step.

I cant imagine Vildoza to be signed because your officials were kinda full of him but the market for PGs is very thin thats also the reason why Calathes is still in discussion or Sloukas still so valuable. Every restart is difficult and demands patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                          It's alright. We had some chance maybe but this team cannot maintain energy towards the end of the games. But they try, and against the best guard of the league, a defeat is understandable
                          There is no doubt Lorenzo is the best guard of the league, but Maccabi won because of good game of Webb and Blatt. Yes, at the end, Lorenzo and Colson closed the game, but first two made the breakout. And few minutes of Cleveland, suffocating Larkin. And Nebo suddenly turning into blocking machine.
                          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Calathes a rebounding monster. The Saras era at Fener is well underway.

Comment

I have watched a lot of bad basketball games through my life but something like this from Olympiacos tonight literally never. They had 42 pts 3 mins before the end. Papanikolau missing layups when no one is near him. Canaan and Larentzakis best shooters for VALENCIA. Brazdeikis and Sikma are complete trash and horrible signings same as Vildoza.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information