EL 2022/23 - Gameday 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
    I love Milos hahaha. But I do agree that he is a choker.

Also I agree with saras suprisingly
    The simplest game to describe ever.

Bologna controlled everything till he entered in the 3rd quarter. With him on court Pana realized a 21-7 (48-55 become 69-62). Readers guess who scored those 7 points, very easy.

Scariolo decided to oust him at last and reached Pana. But he decided to play the last attack of the game with him (watch it).

During overtime he decided to trust him again in the last minute, this time a different player scored because fortunately he didn't touch the ball. But immediately after a defensive hole was created and Williams scored alone a 3pt (look where is he, nowhere).

Bologna had a last desperate attack, the ball went to him (watch his last "shot").

End of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
      The simplest game to describe ever.

Bologna controlled everything till he entered in the 3rd quarter. With him on court Pana realized a 21-7 (48-55 become 69-62). Readers guess who scored those 7 points, very easy.

Scariolo decided to oust him at last and reached Pana. But he decided to play the last attack of the game with him (watch it).

During overtime he decided to trust him again in the last minute, this time a different player scored because fortunately he didn't touch the ball. But immediately after a defensive hole was created and Williams scored alone a 3pt (look where is he, nowhere).

Bologna had a last desperate attack, the ball went to him (watch his last "shot").

End of the movie.
      No mention of the offensive foul that went against Lundberg? That might have played a slightly bigger part in the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        No mention of the offensive foul that went against Lundberg? That might have played a slightly bigger part in the outcome.
        Sure but the argument is that Bologna would have controlled the game without Milos.
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
          EL Tv commentators are sometimes spicy. He thought this was a "weird" call, just like Williams' 2+1 in the OT.

throughout the game I kept wondering how this PAO roster was the last in the standings.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            EL Tv commentators are sometimes spicy. He thought this was a "weird" call, just like Williams' 2+1 in the OT.

throughout the game I kept wondering how this PAO roster was the last in the standings.
            Haha, yes. Some EL commentators are pretty unfiltered at times.

And yeah no way should this PAO roster be near the bottom of the standings. They didn't even have Grigonis available last night.

I also think that Teodosic will be a net positive over the course of the season. He was very good in the Milan game.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information