No announcement yet.

EuroCup 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, whoever allows Shengelia to shoot 3 pointers should retire as coach lol.

Comment

• Good effort by Bursa tonight and good coaching by Alimpijevic. Opponent is one level above and for sure F4 candidate next season.

Teo is still among Top5 players in Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        Good effort by Bursa tonight and good coaching by Alimpijevic. Opponent is one level above and for sure F4 candidate next season.

Teo is still among Top5 players in Europe
        Lol, this is never an F4 candidate, this team is a total mess for Top Euroleague standards. It’s good for Eurocup, but with all due respect, IT’S THE EUROCUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
          Lol, this is never an F4 candidate, this team is a total mess for Top Euroleague standards. It’s good for Eurocup, but with all due respect, IT’S THE EUROCUP.
          I am weak on Teo and I admit that, They could be candidate,without Toko of course

Comment

I am weak on Teo and I admit that, They could be candidate,without Toko of course
            Interesting, aside from 3 pters, which were extra easy cause Bursa was playing with foul anxiety all match, he actually didn’t do much. He played a good match yes, but this is like his 3rd(?) season with Virtus, what about all the other times they failed miserably under his leadership. Nah, I’m not a big Teo fan, and with his over the prime state I think he would be a disaster to have as leader in Euroleague.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
              Interesting, aside from 3 pters, which were extra easy cause Bursa was playing with foul anxiety all match, he actually didn’t do much. He played a good match yes, but this is like his 3rd(?) season with Virtus, what about all the other times they failed miserably under his leadership. Nah, I’m not a big Teo fan, and with his over the prime state I think he would be a disaster to have as leader in Euroleague.
              Maybe you right but I don't see any sense in proving now when I already admit that I am weak on him and he is one of my faforite players, after Larkin and De Colo.

This reminds me when I had to explain to Bob why Larkin is the best player in EL

Comment

• Shengelia is a terrific player. Shooting is not his best asset, but everything else he does at a high level.

Teo is one of a kind. It's players like Teo that make you love basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
                  Shengelia is a terrific player. Shooting is not his best asset, but everything else he does at a high level.
                  He is awful but too overated player, with bad game decisions. It's not just about bad shooting. I hope he'll never play for the team I support

Comment

He is awful but too overated player, with bad game decisions. It's not just about bad shooting. I hope he'll never play for the team I support
                    Nope. High IQ, great passer from the post, great post defender, excellent at using mismatches, very competitve nature...high level player.

Comment

Nope. High IQ, great passer from the post, great post defender, excellent at using mismatches, very competitve nature...high level player.
                      High IQ is really debatable. He can be as good as he wants fact is his touch is a big mess. Not only the shooting touch but his touch around the rim is really bad. He has some iron fingers.

Comment

Shengelia is a terrific player. Shooting is not his best asset, but everything else he does at a high level.

Teo is one of a kind. It's players like Teo that make you love basketball.
                        Yes! It will be great to see him playing in the Euroleague again.
                        I hope Kyle Weems stays next year. He deserves to play at the top level after years in the Eurocup and BCL.

Credit to Scariolo for winning this competition. Yes they're a big budget team but they had a lot of challenges with injuries and huge expectations and it wasn't easy navigating this new format. That said, it seemed a bit unfair that Virtus were allowed to sign Toko and Hackett so late in the season.

Congrats to Bursa on a fantastic season and to Toruko too.

Comment

• Teo is a great player and very fun to watch but it is also undeniably true that he is a loser type player and he passed his prime long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            High IQ is really debatable. He can be as good as he wants fact is his touch is a big mess. Not only the shooting touch but his touch around the rim is really bad. He has some iron fingers.
                            Wgen I see him with Teo how he understands angles and passing from short roll or either from the low post or high čost, I don't see any room there to question his IQ. Lack of shooting doesn't make bad decision maker. He has to take open shots whether they go in or not.

Comment

I see you are basketball 'expert', probably some sort of coach, see that you have such polished style of making him as some sort of giant under basket, but you didn't convince me.

I am just poor baskteball fan without any basketball education, but with good sense for good and bad, and he is overated junk believe me.

Comment

Wgen I see him with Teo how he understands angles and passing from short roll or either from the low post or high čost, I don't see any room there to question his IQ. Lack of shooting doesn't make bad decision maker. He has to take open shots whether they go in or not.
                                To make himself available is not a sign of high IQ it just means that he is not stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information