No announcement yet.

Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also in first 6 seasons O'Quinn played 15 minutes on bottom 10 teams (30th, 28th, 26th, 24th, 25th and 22nd)
    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
      If Virtus Bologna were really determined to sack Djordjevic, even after he won the Italian League, why have they decided that Scariolo is their best option? Setting aside his international record, his last spells in club management were not good. Sacked by Vitoria after less than a year and his two years in Milano were terrible. Also lost a Eurocup final with Khimki against Rytas despite having a huge budget team with Carlos Delfino, Jorge Garbajosa etc. He did great things with Malaga before all that, but it's hard to see why Virtus were so desperate to appoint him.
      you can understand some logics only if you are from Bologna

EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        All "streetballers" from my hate list are fired

Ulanovas, Moerman, Williams and today O'Quinn, Brown and Sipahi

Now it's just Melih left
        not sure how to tell you, gently, but Moerman extended his contract for another year with Efes...

as I wrote in Efes's thread, the history of Ataman's signings foreshadowed this, despite Moerman saying his farewell earlier this month.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          not sure how to tell you, gently, but Moerman extended his contract for another year with Efes...

as I wrote in Efes's thread, the history of Ataman's signings foreshadowed this, despite Moerman saying his farewell earlier this month.
          Its a matter of the market situation, what Efes offers and what Moerman wants. He had a very poor shooting season but two years ago it was quite the opposite. He had to accept a lower offer but Efes increased a bit as well.

The problem with both Turkish teams in Euroleague: rebounding!

On Efes side the best rebounder in this team is Moerman without a question, then Anderson, then Singleton. In fact Efes was bleeding against Barca in the final and Moerman saved the asses of his mates. I wasnt happy with Moerman but he is old. Better chances to get minutes for my boi Saybir.

Comment

• Don't know how badly he did last year, but I don't agree with "one bad season, and you're out" approach. He was a valuable piece and I'm happy he stays.

BTW, Yurtseven rumors are circulating for Efes to replace Sertac Sanli.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              Don't know how badly he did last year, but I don't agree with "one bad season, and you're out" approach. He was a valuable piece and I'm happy he stays.

BTW, Yurtseven rumors are circulating for Efes to replace Sertac Sanli.
              If you are happy then me too. As long as Gherardini doesn't show interest for him it's ok

Comment

• Interestıng move... OKC got Walker from the Celtics. Read somewhere the Bulls were interested in getting Micic rights but I think the chances that hell stay is increasing.

Comment

• Akpinar is not bad move for domestic spot

Comment

Akpinar is not bad move for domestic spot
                    But still you wait for news on Melih.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                      you can understand some logics only if you are from Bologna

https://twitter.com/parallelecinico/...264811522?s=19
                      Ha, thanks for posting this. An amazing and fitting photo given recent events.
                      What did you think of Scariolo's appointment? The Eurocup was disappointing but Virtus were incredible in the playoffs.

Comment

But still you wait for news on Melih.
                        True but at the end it will be easier with just one streetballer then five

He isn't factor in our game, I am aware of that, but he annoys me a lot. I don't like his haircut

Comment

Ha, thanks for posting this. An amazing and fitting photo given recent events.
                          What did you think of Scariolo's appointment? The Eurocup was disappointing but Virtus were incredible in the playoffs.
                          the two things are not related, though.
                          Djordjevic leaving was obviously an already taken decision.
                          honestly I think scariolo can do well, but more important I think we have to give Virtus management some credit for the unpopular but (results based) correct decision they took in the last years.
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• It's strange situation in this moment with Zoc.

For the first time in history of EL all high budget clubs have great coachs with stable contracts. Even Laso extended

We all know that Obradovic won't go in club without high budget and ambition. Pao and Partizan are special clubs for him but it's question if they could enable his conditions

I am sure he would continue with Fener in any case but this with Kokoskov here. So that possibility isn't real.

Comment

It's strange situation in this moment with Zoc.

For the first time in history of EL all high budget clubs have great coachs with stable contracts. Even Laso extended

We all know that Obradovic won't go in club without high budget and ambition. Pao and Partizan are special clubs for him but it's question if they could enable his conditions

I am sure he would continue with Fener in any case but this with Kokoskov here. So that possibility isn't real.
                              he is practically 90% done with partizan, he just waiting guarantees from state that he will have biggest budget in region(aba)..

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                                he is practically 90% done with partizan, he just waiting guarantees from state that he will have biggest budget in region(aba)..
                                From state? Will Zvezda get guarantees(money) too or just Partizan?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information