• Show
Clear All

opinions for this team?

Comment

kindly join: H94E4EUL

Comment

I cannot login.
        Is there no more username?
        Apparently my Euroleague ID was already created although I don't recall ever creating it. Thus I didn't know the password and I had to set new one. Now when I want to update my info I'm not able to log into my EL ID account. What the hell is this?!
        Can't they make this s*** easy instead of adding one joke after another?
        Last edited by Mate_Kokicar; 09-28-2019, 11:37 PM.
        NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
        Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
        If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

the site has problem
          they will fix it
          also new sing ups cant login

Comment

One more spot for the H2H League.
            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

So right now since they removed subs, we have the easier version of the old fantasy but without knowing the exact formula and with the luck element of captain... Moving backwards i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by inferno View Post
                So right now since they removed subs, we have the easier version of the old fantasy but without knowing the exact formula and with the luck element of captain... Moving backwards i guess...
                Exactly. It can always be worse. lol
                They even managed to screw login.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                  One more spot for the H2H League.
                  The League is full.
                  Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                  2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                  Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

guys they still have problem?
                    new accounts cant login

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                      The League is full.
                      lets create 2nd league

Comment

Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                        Mitoglou is useless.Simon shouldn't be the best option either.Change Mitoglu with Bolomboy, who at my opinion will be a still of the season (just 520k), and Simon with somebody up to 1mil, for example Papapetrou and might be very good one. If Lazic gets well for the game against Pao, I wouldn't bet on Jimmer either, although Lazic and Jenkins will put a lot of pressure on him
                        I don't like Simon, he is one of the most unbalanced player in EL, he can reach 35 easily or 0. But considering his price (even Ahmet Duverioglu is 0,82), he can't be ignored.

Comment

For Greek, Lithuanian and Turkish members - is there any local basketball board with quality and active theme about EFC, including team news updates etc.?
                          Thanks.

Comment

Is there a good place for Depth Charts? some of them on wiki don't look quite right.

Comment

I'm receiving this message during log in although I access EFC on notebook and not through app!
                              Why do they have to make things difficult when it should be so easy... smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                                For Greek, Lithuanian and Turkish members - is there any local basketball board with quality and active theme about EFC, including team news updates etc.?
                                Thanks.
                                No such in Lithuania, at least not that I'm aware of. We don't even have proper basketball forums, let alone such topic

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                                I'm receiving this message during log in although I access EFC on notebook and not through app!
                                Why do they have to make things difficult when it should be so easy... smh

I received it too, when pressed "deny" nothing happened, when pressed "allow" everything is fine now

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information