Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• that's an option.

others?
        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Got back what i lost last week with a little extra...When they were down 11 in the 4th quarter i thought i was losing again...Thankfully that didn't happen......Things not coming easy these last couple bets but that's to be expected coming off a hot streak....Can't stay hot forever unfortunately (sure would be awesome if you could though )

Lets see what the ACB League brings this weekend , then it's off to round 25

Comment

• larkin and micic thank u so much you earn me

Comment

• Got a little close at the end but thankfully Betis forgot how to make a layup......

Comment

• When Red Star was +13.5 in game i was very close to taking it but got cold feet because of the missing players.......Should of taken it anyway....

My biggest enemy this year hasn't been losses , it's all the good angles i left on the table...My account should have much more money in it

Comment

• Wasn't looking good when they were down 25, but never underestimate how important character and attitude is in basketball.....

Comment

• Took Milan in game at -1.5 with no vig (+100) ...Took the bet in the 2nd quarter.....Even with guys out of the lineup i expected more from their defense today....

Oh well can't win em all.....Don't feel like taking a picture of it to be honest....Don't even want to look at the bet slip

Comment

• Valencia should make a second half run at home here...The in game spread is just +4.5 though...I don't care for that number...If it was +9.5 or 10.5 i would smash it....Line makers a bit too smart for that though...

Edit....Good thing the line makers saved me from taking this one.....Valencia losing the 3rd quarter 30-10.......Gotta thank the line makers for saving me money......
                      Last edited by Gman365; 03-31-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Valencia with a 21-2 run in the 4th quarter...So that proves me right a bit....That disastrous 3rd quarter would of probably killed my bet had i of taken it though.....

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information