Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some rumours about Giedraitis being the next option after Zalgiris cant agree with Kuzminskas. Also, Lekavicius wants a bit too much from Zalgiris salary wise. He wants 350k and Zalgiris are not wiling to give more than 300k.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
      Some rumours about Giedraitis being the next option after Zalgiris cant agree with Kuzminskas. Also, Lekavicius wants a bit too much from Zalgiris salary wise. He wants 350k and Zalgiris are not wiling to give more than 300k.
      Don't tell me you believe some random twitter troll, who collects rumours from around the globe and pretends it's breaking news... No Kuzminskas, then Giedraitis? I mean how ridiculous this alone is. One is seen as PF/SF, other is actually SG/SF

Comment

• We must admit one thing about Oly

Without them CSKA will rule next ten years with their money

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
          We must admit one thing about Oly

Without them CSKA will rule next ten years with their money
          Oly will not have prime Spanoulis and prime Printezis so they will not be a factor at next years. With ot without them it will not matter.

About Cska domination Real beat them last year, Fener and Real are pretty strong opponents for Cska. Euroleague is losing many major players to nba so talking about domination is very unlikely for any team. Any team can lose their core players every year. For instance this year Higgins and Clyburn may go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
            I am trying to sign with blondie in Efes jersey from F4 semifinals but still nothing.
            This one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BxktGbmg0Ve

Brock Motum might object

Comment

• Someone knows what is Mathias lessort salary in Malaga this season?
              thanks!
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by sashikas View Post
                This one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BxktGbmg0Ve

Brock Motum might object
                No she definitely, already someone asked me this.

On thread - Kuzmic will probably back to Zvezda

Comment

• Guys, if u are that desperate to find her so beautiful, write me ur iban. I will send u money to go fuck a prostitute.
                  Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• For you better send that money to Fener for some improvement this summer.

Comment

• Barcelona is interested in Sloukas, Abrines and Milutinov.

Sloukas-Abrines-Higgins-Mirotic-Milutinov, what a superteam they are going to made. We must give them the next EL without playing.... ��������

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                        For you better send that money to Fener for some improvement this summer.
                        we don't require money cos Mo and Zoc are not looking for big talent. They are looking for a good sociable guy to take him for a drink with the team. Team chemistry!

they signed Jason based on that criteria lol. they need a drinking buddy.
                        sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
                          Efes re signed with coach Ergin Ataman and Bryant Dunston for 2 more seasons.
                          We expect to announce extensions with Micic, Simon and Moerman by end of this week.
                          2 big errors by efes

Comment

• is nimrod levi still yellow player or we ve defenetly lost him? great player. considering he is a great talent and shooter, i wouldnt be surprised if we releasd him. classic mta error (landesberg is just one of those kind of errors)

Comment

• Originally posted by drskull View Post
                              we don't require money cos Mo and Zoc are not looking for big talent. They are looking for a good sociable guy to take him for a drink with the team. Team chemistry!

they signed Jason based on that criteria lol. they need a drinking buddy.
                              Good definition of last three years signings, Fuck, nothing in life is perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                                is nimrod levi still yellow player or we ve defenetly lost him? great player. considering he is a great talent and shooter, i wouldnt be surprised if we releasd him. classic mta error (landesberg is just one of those kind of errors)
                                Lost him couple monthS ago .
                                He can't really be dominant in the euroleague, we don't need him right now
                                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information