Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll to replace lojeski would be a very good move for panathinaikos. lets hope its done

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
      Maccabi In talks with Axel Toupane .
      Oly fans, what do you have to say about him?
      Well, I’m not oly fan, but he played in Zalgiris before. He is defensive freak, really long wingspan, long legs, not very athletic player, a decent shooter at best, can shoot well from the corners, nit a very good slasher.

Also Lithuanian media sau, that Mta and Efes show interest in Kuzminskas, Zalgiris is trying his best to bring him back.

Comment

Maccabi In talks with Axel Toupane .
        Oly fans, what do you have to say about him?
        the french thanasis antetokunbo. eurocup level player with athletic skills. nothng more than a benchwarmer to be used 12 minutes at most,if you have ambitions to do something good. i know many maccabi fans hate de andre kane. toupane is even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
          the french thanasis antetokunbo. eurocup level player with athletic skills. nothng more than a benchwarmer to be used 12 minutes at most,if you have ambitions to do something good. i know many maccabi fans hate de andre kane. toupane is even worse
          Youre exaggerating...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
            Well, I’m not oly fan, but he played in Zalgiris before. He is defensive freak, really long wingspan, long legs, not very athletic player, a decent shooter at best, can shoot well from the corners, nit a very good slasher.

Also Lithuanian media sau, that Mta and Efes show interest in Kuzminskas, Zalgiris is trying his best to bring him back.
            thank my friend!
            Kuz to Maccabi will be a great move for us, but i know that Zalgiris will do a lot for bring him back, i think that he will sign with you...
            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Thank you!
              But believe me, there's nothing worse than Kane
              hope maccabi wont sign him, we need more all around player to replace roll, like Austin Hollins .

Comment

roll to replace lojeski would be a very good move for panathinaikos. lets hope its done
                he's a good scorer and has a very high basketball IQ, but his defense is terrible .
                pretty decent player

Comment

he's a good scorer and has a very high basketball IQ, but his defense is terrible .
                  pretty decent player
                  i know about him. there are other people in the team to play defence. calathes,papapetrou,lets hope the starting center. we need perimeter shooting. we were the second worst team this season. having shooters around calathes will help him bring even more in the game

Comment

Thank you!
                    But believe me, there's nothing worse than Kane
                    hope maccabi wont sign him, we need more all around player to replace roll, like Austin Hollins .
                    Well, I would take Kane over Toupane

Comment

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                      Well, I would take Kane over Toupane
                      believe me, kane is one of the worst players in the euroleague
                      he is jus bad, thas it .

Comment

i know about him. there are other people in the team to play defence. calathes,papapetrou,lets hope the starting center. we need perimeter shooting. we were the second worst team this season. having shooters around calathes will help him bring even more in the game
                        Not really excited about Roll
                        We have enough Greek "Roll"s (not in same attributes, in overall level i mean)
                        What we need is good, 1st level foreigners

Ok, maybe we can handle 1 or 2 "Roll"-calibre players. But we need at least 4 A-grade foreigners this year

Comment

• Mindaugas Kuzminskas is drawing interest from multiple teams, including Zalgiris, Anadolu Efes, Maccabi & Unicaja, according to multiple sources. His agent neither confirm nor deny it. Milano Olimpia still exist as a possible Kuzminskas landing destination for the next season.

Comment

• Kuz in yellow? Would be a dream. Kane, no player in whole el history is worst than him .just ohayon and d.planninic could be compared with such of absurd player. Sfair is framatically guilthy for all mimutes he gave to kane and pargo. Without them we would get playoffs.so sfair even just bevause of minutes he gave to kane muat be cutted

Comment

• Kuz should go to ZAL. The only way he can return to be a bbal player.
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Pana has Ben Bentil as C Player of Peristeri in greek league in the list.
                                He seems to be not bad but he can just be a third option in euroleague until he proofs something other.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information