This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
    *Maccabi Offers to Tyus a one year contract, with the same salary of this year (800K), from the other side Tyus said he want 2.5M(!!!) for 2 year - i love Tyus, but this is ridiculus, for example with this salary Maccabi can bring back Omri Casspi .

*Also, Maccabi's plan is to bring a star for the point guard position that will play next to Wilbekin + good point guard from the bench .
    Right now, the leader for the bench point guard is - Stefan Jović .
    jovic would be a good add (id prefere grigonis anyway)but til the day i'll not read of pargo-kane destiny somewhere else, til the day i'll not read of diba, caloiaro and black confirm, i cant be concentrated on new arrivals
    im not sure i'd spend so much to get back casspi (id prefere spending for landesberg as a former mta player) and i'm not sure he will prefere to play for coming back in euroleague. he would have surely better team to play for.
    Last edited by maccabeo; 04-26-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by De Ridder View Post
      about mickey in mta the problem it would be just one: he is the classic kind of player mta would add to play as pf. big errorin this case. mickey in euope can play just as a pure c. in euope pf must by a very good shooter but not in mta, so i'd bet they are thinking of him to play pf position. absurd

Comment

• Zalgiris already have agreements with PG and C (foreigners). Also, they are after Lekavicius and Kuzminskas. They are trying their best, but Kuzminskas has offers from other clubs as well. Lekavicius should come back. Wolters, Davies, Thompson, White and Kavaliauskas are most likely out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
          Zalgiris already have agreements with PG and C (foreigners). Also, they are after Lekavicius and Kuzminskas. They are trying their best, but Kuzminskas has offers from other clubs as well. Lekavicius should come back. Wolters, Davies, Thompson, White and Kavaliauskas are most likely out.
          Next season will be way more challenging for Jasikevicius. Just waiting to see how he's going to adjust all his playbooks after losing such a good front-court pair.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
            Next season will be way more challenging for Jasikevicius. Just waiting to see how he's going to adjust all his playbooks after losing such a good front-court pair.
            I'm not sure you can put it this way. This season Zalgiris lost good old Jankunas, he was no-where close to recent years and missed bunch of games, also Zalgiris struggled with pack-up centers, Kavaliauskas fell out with injury, Birutis struggled. It wasn't a candy season either, specially that injuries happened in the backourt as well. If Zalgiris signs Kuz, White won't be missed a bit. As for Davies, obviously it's tough to match him, but Zalgiris may have broader center rotation (Gaben's addition) and improve in other spots, specially backourt which was far from perfection this season...So to sum up, just another season and Šaras will handle it if he stays.
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• panathinaikos interested in fletcher magee from Wofford College. this guy is like jj reddick and jaycee carrol. but i could only see him like 5th guard if he comes. its a risk to go for players like him and give them serious minutes. would be a good choice to replace lojeski if we have 2 more guards better than killpatrick and lekavicius. i would keep langford for euroleague
              calathes-strelnieks
              transfer of a scorer (with a salary of 1M/year+)-pappas-langford
              magee-papapetrou-thanasis

something like that would be good
              Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by drskull View Post
                mock drafts point out a c/pf guy for jazz's pick ( can't remember his name not a big nba enthusiast). what do you make of this as as a jazz fan?

also some fan's are not fond of thabo and udoh, the book club is a plus for him but let's talk real.
                I think it is time to move on from Udoh. Prefer a backup C who can shoot. I believe Utah can upgrade from Thabo as well. Utah tried to keep the same team from last season but it is not good enough to challenge best teams. I think vet minimum maybe best Udoh will do so he may be very getable for a European team.
                Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                  panathinaikos interested in fletcher magee from Wofford College. this guy is like jj reddick and jaycee carrol. but i could only see him like 5th guard if he comes. its a risk to go for players like him and give them serious minutes. would be a good choice to replace lojeski if we have 2 more guards better than killpatrick and lekavicius. i would keep langford for euroleague
                  calathes-strelnieks

The result will be same : Another sweep at top8

Comment

• Zalgiris is targeting Jock Landale as a replacement for Davies. Any info about him?

Comment

• Nowhere near Davis.Good hand and feeling for rebound, fine in pick'n'roll, but too soft, blach hole in defense and soft finishing aroubd the rim.He was destroyed in all 3 games in semifinals of ABA play offs against Ojo and Zirbes
                      Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                      SG/PG: Walden
                      SG: Loyd
                      SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                      SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                      PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                      PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                      C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                        Nowhere near Davis.Good hand and feeling for rebound, fine in pick'n'roll, but too soft, blach hole in defense and soft finishing aroubd the rim.He was destroyed in all 3 games in semifinals of ABA play offs against Ojo and Zirbes
                        We won't get anyone like a Davies for an affordable price, and for the fact, he was not so good in the first half of his rookie season as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                          We won't get anyone like a Davies for an affordable price, and for the fact, he was not so good in the first half of his rookie season as well.
                          I'm not talking just about the quality...they are completelly diferent type of players, you have to adjust your game a lot if you replace Davis with Landale. Again- he is one of the worst defensive centers that I ever watched, so soft...you have to pair him with athletic beast on position 4, in order to at least try to hide him in defense
                          Last edited by Gudura; 04-26-2019, 03:53 PM.
                          Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                          SG/PG: Walden
                          SG: Loyd
                          SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                          SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                          PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                          PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                          C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
                            Zalgiris is targeting Jock Landale as a replacement for Davies. Any info about him?
                            the result so far is:
                            panathinaikos 6 euroleagues
                            calathes 1 euroleague
                            loserbahce 1 euroleague
                            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                              Nowhere near Davis.Good hand and feeling for rebound, fine in pick'n'roll, but too soft, blach hole in defense and soft finishing aroubd the rim.He was destroyed in all 3 games in semifinals of ABA play offs against Ojo and Zirbes

Well, he is rookie. Ofc he has troubles but I think he will have solid career in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                                panathinaikos interested in fletcher magee from Wofford College. this guy is like jj reddick and jaycee carrol. but i could only see him like 5th guard if he comes. its a risk to go for players like him and give them serious minutes. would be a good choice to replace lojeski if we have 2 more guards better than killpatrick and lekavicius. i would keep langford for euroleague
                                calathes-strelnieks

Fletcher Magee averaged 43.5% from 3point line (hole career) and he can shoot without dribbling. A thing Kilpatrick could not do.
                                But you always don’t know how transferable US College performance to Euroleague level is, it´s always the big guess but to replace Lojeski as second/third SG it would be worth the risk as if you be lucky you have a damn good shooter.
                                I would prefer not so many risks for next saison.
                                I somehow don’t await Pappas back and in a form that he will have influence on the game after so long. When should he be healthy?
                                I think you agree with me that we need a strong SG or better Combo Guard as I don’t believe Lekavicius will stay and a starting five Center in addition to transfers like Fletcher and Strelnieks if our ambitions are to reach the final 4. We should be realistic; without such transfers the chances are very small. Hope for better times as I said if Pitino stays, I think we have some chances for good transfers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information