Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sefolosha to replace Bogdan... will he accept to come back to Europe?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
      Everybody is abandoning the shinking ship that is the Jordi Cup.Noone wants to play in this joke of a league.China is a much more attractive destination for americans.Jordi is so lucky that chinese league allows only 2 foreigners or the best player left in Jordi league would be Brako Lazic.
      Yes,we should all be really happy that China with their 2 foreing players limit is still living in the last century.
      Last edited by vaslover; 07-06-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Santiago Yusta is new Real Madrid, he comes back from Obradoiro.

About NBA, Houston Rocket's GM had said that he can't believe the offers that Sergio Llull has rejected over the last years, insane offers. He also said that he will try to sign him on 2018.

Comment

• melli ,among three best el player imo, is the best add of the year. fener next champ 100%
          congrat to fener

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
            melli ,among three best el player imo, is the best add of the year. fener next champ 100%
            congrat to fener
            Melli started awesome, but he finished a bit bad. I really like him since 2011 under20 eurobasket, when Italy lost the finals vs Mirotic's spain (everybody speaking about Gentille, but my eyes were on melli).

Abou that; Udoh, Bogdanovic, Llull, Teodosic, De Colo, Wanamaker, Printezis, Spanoulis. All of them are for me, better than Melli. Melli in the best 10 EL players is arguable, even in top5 (if some players leave to the NBA), but 3? No.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
              Melli started awesome, but he finished a bit bad. I really like him since 2011 under20 eurobasket, when Italy lost the finals vs Mirotic's spain (everybody speaking about Gentille, but my eyes were on melli).

Abou that; Udoh, Bogdanovic, Llull, Teodosic, De Colo, Wanamaker, Printezis, Spanoulis. All of them are for me, better than Melli. Melli in the best 10 EL players is arguable, even in top5 (if some players leave to the NBA), but 3? No.
              but you know how it is for maccabeo; it's about shooting, only about shooting

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
              It's a shame, he would have helped all those teams. But he seemed disillusioned with Europe- lack of player union, the length of the season and also how CSKA handled his departure. I agree with vaslover, CSKA made a mistake.
              it was fun following the story, especially from Efes fans' perspective on twitter... they were campaigning hard; photo-shopping him with Efes jersey, sending him love letters, and then threats; getting hopeful one day, and down the other, other teams popped up out of nowhere, then Jackson started getting emotional about his sacking from CSKA, then his union story... and then his fondness of girls... now it's finally over.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                but you know how it is for maccabeo; it's about shooting, only about shooting
                So, he will think that Trey Thompkins is the best player of Europe

Comment

• Melli for sure is not one of the 10 best players in Europe but he will be chosen in team of the year this year with Obradovic
                  IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                  Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                  Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                  Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                  Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                    Everybody is abandoning the shinking ship that is the Jordi Cup.Noone wants to play in this joke of a league.China is a much more attractive destination for americans.Jordi is so lucky that chinese league allows only 2 foreigners or the best player left in Jordi league would be Brako Lazic.
                    Hahahhahaa Show your respect for LeBranko Lazic

Comment

• Let's pull our breaks on this ridiculous claims of Melli being Top 3 or Top 10 player in Europe. Let's try to be realistic about him. I love him, because he is a team player with a very good all-around skillset that can fit many systems but he doesn't really excel at any one thing which is something that next level stars do have. The best players do have a diverse sets but usually one or two skills are at an extremely high level and that brings them over the top. Melli doesn't have that.

I would be generous to list him in Top 20, as it stands now. He is a very good player but let's stop the hype train a bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                        Melli for sure is not one of the 10 best players in Europe but he will be chosen in team of the year this year with Obradovic
                        1st Team or 2nd team? Is to put all my money on this bet. Integral, my future is on yout hands...

I am with CoachZ at 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                          Let's pull our breaks on this ridiculous claims of Melli being Top 3 or Top 10 player in Europe. Let's try to be realistic about him. I love him, because he is a team player with a very good all-around skillset that can fit many systems but he doesn't really excel at any one thing which is something that next level stars do have. The best players do have a diverse sets but usually one or two skills are at an extremely high level and that brings them over the top. Melli doesn't have that.

I would be generous to list him in Top 20, as it stands now. He is a very good player but let's stop the hype train a bit...
                          I agree, but this is Melli pre-Obradovic. If Bjelica can become MVP, I can see Melli POSSIBLY going 2nd all Euroleague if he doesn't have any issues (injuries etc).
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                            I agree, but this is Melli pre-Obradovic. If Bjelica can become MVP, I can see Melli POSSIBLY going 2nd all Euroleague if he doesn't have any issues (injuries etc).
                            He is already 2nd EL team
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                              it was fun following the story, especially from Efes fans' perspective on twitter... they were campaigning hard; photo-shopping him with Efes jersey, sending him love letters, and then threats; getting hopeful one day, and down the other, other teams popped up out of nowhere, then Jackson started getting emotional about his sacking from CSKA, then his union story... and then his fondness of girls... now it's finally over.
                              Haha, true.
                              Wonder what the next transfer saga will be?

Comment

• I am with CoachZ and Chacho.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information